Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 2575 times)
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:36:14 PM

Thank you all for trying to help. The truth is that i loaned these money without colateral so i was ready to loose it. All i tried was to establish a connection with a investment partner. The money that i lost are money that i was ready to loose from begining. Thats why i did not lend him any future funds until he paid back the first loan, even thoe he asked for more.

PS: I just hope that this scammer/scum is dead.

Hmmm... A bit special, I know for sure someone has gotten personal data from this user. Does he/she think it won't be used against him or did he make false ID proofs? Is it easy to counterfeit?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fraidycat19

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:42:41 PM

Yugo, how will personal data help me? I wont travel to Italy for .15 bitcoins. And it does not help calling him either. It will only help to make those data public to shame him but thats it.
yugo23

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:52:31 AM

Yugo, how will personal data help me? I wont travel to Italy for .15 bitcoins. And it does not help calling him either. It will only help to make those data public to shame him but thats it.

You lent without any guarantee? I mean no contract no collateral nothing?

The dude I know who lent this user a great amount of money made a contract with him. If you have nothing then the user has in fact the right to keep it ^^

You're not gonna travel to Italia but you can travel to you police station and sue him. The process will take years but normal it always ends, especially if you're European!
fraidycat19

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:24:21 PM

Even thou I am from EU, I will not sue him. I accepted the risk of lending the aprox. 50 euro the day I gave him the money without colateral.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:32:13 AM

Even thou I am from EU, I will not sue him. I accepted the risk of lending the aprox. 50 euro the day I gave him the money without colateral.

If you are from EU you can make a declaration to your local police station and they will help through italian police.
just in case this user make too many scams attempt.... could be blocked! or at least reported to!
I am so sorry that an Italian (like me Sad ) make this absurd scam for 0.15 btc! :O
 Huh

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:23:10 PM

Shop asset

•   About 70.000 euro in Gold Jewels and Silver (Valued @ 1.090$ for gold and 14$ for silver)
•   About 10.000 euro in Steel Jewels
•   About 15.000 euro in other precious (pearls, diamonds, other precious stones.)
•   About  3.000 euro in watches

Personal Asset:

•   150 sqm House in Roggiano Gravina (about 150.000 euro)
•   100 sqm Villa in Fagnano Muntain
•   Mercedes B class , year 2006
•   Innocenti Mini Minor year 1973
Who in their right mind would loan a guy who claims to have assets worth more than 100 k euro but is collecting 50$ forum accounts(assuming they are digital assets) and needs a 0.07 loan,of course nothing is/was true.

yo
skorching

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:54:11 PM

Always thought that this was a scam. It seemed too strange. I used Google Street View to see the town and it looks like a complete sh*t hole. I wouldn't have lent him my netflix account, let alone any BTC.
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:12:07 PM

Shop asset

•   About 70.000 euro in Gold Jewels and Silver (Valued @ 1.090$ for gold and 14$ for silver)
•   About 15.000 euro in other precious (pearls, diamonds, other precious stones.)

Personal Asset:

Who in their right mind would loan a guy who claims to have assets worth more than 100 k euro but is collecting 50$ forum accounts(assuming they are digital assets) and needs a 0.07 loan,of course nothing is/was true.

A bit strange indeed.

To be faire I believe the first loans were made before those elements were added.

And you never know what is at stake with those Italians mafia :p

Amadues

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:00:04 PM

Shop asset

Personal Asset:

A bit strange indeed.

To be faire I believe the first loans were made before those elements were added.

Please here there are italians too that doesn't accept any liar or scam attempt Smiley Wink
I think that is really incredible lost this time for 50 euro Smiley but probably I wrong Cheesy

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:13:28 PM

I knew(thought) this guy was a scammer since the first time he PM'd me asking for a loan.

Then I was even called a "dickhead" or something like that for calling him out by someone. (Maybe I should find that post.)

Then this guy still PM'd me asking me for loans many times and posted in my lending thread asking for loans of all different amounts and collaterals etc. over and over.

I felt a bit bad for turning down all his loans but then it started to get annoying so freakin many loan requests to me.

I didn't say/post anything about this guy's multiple attempts to extract BTC from me because I was previously ridiculed for doing so. Maybe if I would have spoke up he would have been outed sooner and have been able to scam less if not at all.

But he didn't get a single satoshi from me...

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:19:58 PM

didn't wanted to disclose the identity . Undecided

No way it could be this guy.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1292736.0

I have a hunch that them zeros will finally go into positive integers territory within 24 hours: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=673780
where ever it goes, it should where it is supposed to but the dickhead eddie is satisfied by revealing him  Undecided such a child.

Lookie there, it was "dickhead".. I think I underestimate my memory at times..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:18:03 AM

Shop asset

Personal Asset:

A bit strange indeed.

Please here there are italians too that doesn't accept any liar or scam attempt Smiley Wink
I think that is really incredible lost this time for 50 euro Smiley but probably I wrong Cheesy

Sure didn't want to offend anyone dude Wink

Just that you can't know what people do. It might have been a good reason behind this.

Amadues

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:24:08 AM

Shop asset

Personal Asset:

A bit strange indeed.

Just that you can't know what people do. It might have been a good reason behind this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1354489.msg13789230#msg13789230

Yes probably Smiley
Now the scam attempt is clear Smiley .... I think that there are no reason for steal money, but probably I am wrong Smiley

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
yugo23

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:26:02 PM

Shop asset

Personal Asset:

A bit strange indeed.

Yes probably Smiley
Now the scam attempt is clear Smiley .... I think that there are no reason for steal money, but probably I am wrong Smiley

Yeah and the dude never reconnected since end of January. He doesn't even care he's probably not Italian at all, just made you believe he is that's all!
Amadues

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:20:22 PM

Shop asset

Personal Asset:

A bit strange indeed.

Yes probably Smiley

Yeah and the dude never reconnected since end of January. He doesn't even care he's probably not Italian at all, just made you believe he is that's all!

he give me a phone number and he is italian.... and also number is an italian number!

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 02:36:06 PM

Shop asset

Personal Asset:

A bit strange indeed.

Yes probably Smiley

he give me a phone number and he is italian.... and also number is an italian number!

Phone numbers are not really reliable. You can get cheap or even free voIP phone numbers from italy while sitting somewhere in nigeria. Most of these services had to turn over to demand identificiation of their users but surely there are ways around or services that work in the background.

So i would not trust a phone number. Scammers know that very well.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Amadues

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:22:12 PM

In italy you register a mobile number only with identity card... I know the fake one, but "try" is free.
And I talk with him, and he is italian Smiley but by the way don't worry I know you are all skeptical btc are gone.
Shop asset

•   About  3.000 euro in watches

Personal Asset:

A bit strange indeed.

Yes probably Smiley

Phone numbers are not really reliable. You can get cheap or even free voIP phone numbers from italy while sitting somewhere in nigeria. Most of these services had to turn over to demand identificiation of their users but surely there are ways around or services that work in the background.

So i would not trust a phone number. Scammers know that very well.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄