Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:14:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆★Primedice Betting | Guides | And More!!★☆  (Read 10640 times)
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 12:58:43 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIO8O-injE

I hope you enjoy my new video, good luck to everyone Smiley

That was some good luck!

0.3-0.5 (bet you couldn't do that again!)

That was some good luck!

0.3-0.5 (bet you couldn't do that again!)
How much do you wanna bet? Tongue

If you can, you get 1mbtc.
If not, I get 1mbtc.
lol don't worry about it thought it was just funny to upload a video right after Tongue
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DMB

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:09:35 AM

The best way to gamble like a boss on PrimeDice is with Prime-Better. I know its an unfinished app but its the best way to use BTCLegend's strategy. Haha, that guy is awesome. 

UPDATE: His strategy is to bet on 33% with 55% on loss and have the bet at 0.00001 and then switch it to 0.001 or 0.01 for a few dozen rows of bets and then back to 0.00001 again and profit bank... but I guess you have to know what exact area there are going to be short red streaks because when I do it I usually bust with too many reds in a row, and it always seems to give me a ton of reds whenever I switch to my high bet. Is this place rigged? Except when I use a proxy service I always seem to win at least double my money the first few hours... but then it takes it if I try to win more than that. I shouldn't even play on my regular IP address anymore because when I do I just lose everytime Tongue
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 01:11:32 AM

The best way to gamble like a boss on PrimeDice is with Prime-Better. I know its an unfinished app but its the best way to use BTCLegend's strategy. Haha, that guy is awesome.  

UPDATE: His strategy is to bet on 33% with 55% on loss and have the bet at 0.00001 and then switch it to 0.001 or 0.01 for a few dozen rows of bets and then back to 0.00001 again and profit bank... but I guess you have to know what exact area there are going to be short red streaks because when I do it I usually bust with too many reds in a row, and it always seems to give me a ton of reds whenever I switch to my high bet. Is this place rigged? Except when I use a proxy service I always seem to win at least double my money the first few hours... but then it takes it if I try to win more than that. I shouldn't even play on my regular IP address anymore because when I do I just lose everytime Tongue
I used to do this but I can't anymore since I dont trust Prime-better and you cant do it on dicebot.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:20:21 AM

Pretty awesome game sweet! That is nice profit. How are you doing that? I'm looking forward to your comentaries. Everytime I play at primedice I always end up loosing everything lol.
Thank you! and I hope you have some better luck at primedice next time you deposit Smiley

This game is purely based on luck so without luck no one can win money in dice game. It looks sweeet is lucky to win money from dice games but I suggest to withdraw some of your winnings and don't be very greedy. Good luck to you again.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 01:31:35 AM

Pretty awesome game sweet! That is nice profit. How are you doing that? I'm looking forward to your comentaries. Everytime I play at primedice I always end up loosing everything lol.
Thank you! and I hope you have some better luck at primedice next time you deposit Smiley

This game is purely based on luck so without luck no one can win money in dice game. It looks sweeet is lucky to win money from dice games but I suggest to withdraw some of your winnings and don't be very greedy. Good luck to you again.
Well you can compare just about anything to luck. "my chair has creaked 6919 times today and thats my favorite number" but definitely it is luck but I can use my techniques and methods to work around luck thus this video Tongue
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:34:18 AM

Well you can compare just about anything to luck. "my chair has creaked 6919 times today and thats my favorite number" but definitely it is luck but I can use my techniques and methods to work around luck thus this video Tongue

This is a common behaviour of the people when they are in a winning mode because they think they really got a method to turn luck towards them but once they start losing than start blaming luck. What ever you say about this dice game, I think only luck can bring profits to players. All these tricks will not last for long.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:57:21 AM

Yeah dice game is base on your luck but with good strategy it can boost a little bit your luck and change the result too. I dont really know if sweet is using some kind of strategy or not because he made a couple of videos which is made a good earning there
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:05:40 AM

What kind of strategy are you using? You basically bet with random amount?
your actions for setting changes are too fast and I am unable to follow what your doing. But you're pretty lucky to double your money in short span of time.
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:59:36 AM

Is there a video contest or something? Or this are just ref videos flooded lately?
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:06:10 AM

Is there a video contest or something? Or this are just ref videos flooded lately?
There is no video contest that I am aware of. It is just apparently Sweeet is feeling extremely lucky and confident with his ability to win on Prime Dice.
So far his videos are entertaining. But I wonder if he post only his best moments and skip not-so-lucky parts? Wink
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:02:29 PM

There is no video contest that I am aware of. It is just apparently Sweeet is feeling extremely lucky and confident with his ability to win on Prime Dice.
So far his videos are entertaining. But I wonder if he post only his best moments and skip not-so-lucky parts? Wink

Skip the not so lucky parts? I dont think so he is spending is money like that to just share some nice video for us. I think he is really win by using his method and keep on getting profit on primedice. I dont know if this is true or not but seems like he is really lucky on primedice
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 01:16:09 PM

The purpose of these videos are for your entertainment and even my entertainment I enjoy making this videos Smiley
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 01:17:00 PM

What kind of strategy are you using? You basically bet with random amount?
your actions for setting changes are too fast and I am unable to follow what your doing. But you're pretty lucky to double your money in short span of time.
Its hard to say the way I bet I just change from high to low at certain points and it works out most of the time Tongue
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 01:18:05 PM

Luckily ALL my videos expect for 1 has been in one try that one video that wasn't in one try I lost .5 and I just uploaded the video of me losing .5 its called "How not to primedice"
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 01:57:31 PM

Luckily ALL my videos expect for 1 has been in one try that one video that wasn't in one try I lost .5 and I just uploaded the video of me losing .5 its called "How not to primedice"
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:17:33 PM

The purpose of these videos are for your entertainment and even my entertainment I enjoy making this videos Smiley

At least I technically don't have to pay.
It went from 0.2-0.44 (not 0.3 to 0.5)!
However, I will be a good sport, please paste your bitcoin address below and I will send sweeet.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:18:56 PM

Interesting video and nice of you to share, I don't think a gambling strategy in general is effective in dice because it's just an odds game there IMO, Anyway it's relatively interesting to watch.
Kepler510

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Power The world for FREE!

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:22:53 PM

Wow, a recent and interesting strategy. You are always confused how you want to provide a strategy that you get with a free.?? . When you put your BTC to make a strategy work, and sometimes you also have to put a large number of BTC to get a good strategy. I see your strategy only last method it will only last for 2 days, because of the Risk strategy. And if you want to use this strategy, you have to innovate against this method. Good luck

Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 03:44:45 PM

At least I technically don't have to pay.
It went from 0.2-0.44 (not 0.3 to 0.5)!
However, I will be a good sport, please paste your bitcoin address below and I will send sweeet.
no no thats ok I don't want your money I just did it for fun Tongue
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 03:46:30 PM

Interesting video and nice of you to share, I don't think a gambling strategy in general is effective in dice because it's just an odds game there IMO, Anyway it's relatively interesting to watch.
Yea, im not promoting any strategy's/methods I'm just providing you guys with some videos of me making money Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: