Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58644 times)
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:19:06 PM

Yes it is! for so many years come into bitcoin, and build a strong community it has a big future sooner or later. I have faith into it, I do believe it will be the key to success to any countries.

That is right. The bitcoin has big community and the development team is also very good. It has many supporters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:35:48 PM

Yes it is! for so many years come into bitcoin, and build a strong community it has a big future sooner or later. I have faith into it, I do believe it will be the key to success to any countries.

That is right. The bitcoin has big community and the development team is also very good. It has many supporters.

At a moment we cannot say that bitcoin community is huge but its developing day by day and getting bigger and bigger by time, and if the same continues then bitcoin will be huge  in future for sure.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:33:53 PM

At a moment we cannot say that bitcoin community is huge but its developing day by day and getting bigger and bigger by time, and if the same continues then bitcoin will be huge  in future for sure.

Two years ago, I would have agreed with your statement. But times have changed. The Bitcoin sector seems to have stagnated quite a bit during 2015 and 2016. Even the recent spike in the exchange rates (from $230 per coin to $600 per coin) was fuelled by speculators and short-sellers, rather than a genuine rise in demand and adoption.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:57:01 AM

Two years ago, I would have agreed with your statement. But times have changed. The Bitcoin sector seems to have stagnated quite a bit during 2015 and 2016. Even the recent spike in the exchange rates (from $230 per coin to $600 per coin) was fuelled by speculators and short-sellers, rather than a genuine rise in demand and adoption.

And it happened two speculations way back two years ago and in the future that is going to be another great future of bitcoin.

For me today bitcoin is already huge in the market and it is keep on increasing as day goes by. I am pretty sure that it is going be the future.

Future currency because we always wanted to have safe transactions,cheaper fees and convenient usage.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
Bepesand

Activity: 151
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:57:08 AM

There are still good development of the bitcoin infrastructure. So I think the price will rise in the future.
Ybalevia

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:01:31 AM

I dont think bitcoin has a bright future because you will never know what the bitcoin is doing in the future because everybody is holding or they are spending all at the same time i dont know why but they do it
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:56:52 AM

I dont think bitcoin has a bright future because you will never know what the bitcoin is doing in the future because everybody is holding or they are spending all at the same time i dont know why but they do it
I think you can help if you predicting positive in bitcoin and you need to believed that bitcoin will gives you wealth in the future instead you are predicting negative things like what are you saying even no one knows what will happen in the future you need to be positive.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:08:38 AM

I think you can help if you predicting positive in bitcoin and you need to believed that bitcoin will gives you wealth in the future instead you are predicting negative things like what are you saying even no one knows what will happen in the future you need to be positive.

I agree but not really because yes you are right just think positive about the bitcoin and whatever happen on it but that doesnt mean that you should always thinking about the positive effect of bitcoin on us because it has a negative effect on us so lets consider it ! not the positive only but also the negative one.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:18:15 AM

Of course yes, bitcoin also have a future and in my opinion, the future of bitcoin is every people around the world using bitcoin and bitcoin become the international currency.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:29:49 PM

Of course yes, bitcoin also have a future and in my opinion, the future of bitcoin is every people around the world using bitcoin and bitcoin become the international currency.

Yup, bitcoin is holding a great future ahead, as we are seeing that many new people have started to put their money into it and we will find many big companies getting into it which will take price even higher.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:28:48 PM

Yeah of course Bitcoin should have a future. as a company in needs to become bigger and more popular and I am sure that Bitcoin is going for that goal.
We do not know what is going to happen in the future of Bitcoin because it can go every way.
Conus

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:31:32 PM

I do not think that the question can even be answered unless you put it in the terms of "should" like you stated, because Bitcoin does have a future.  There are to many people involved right now and unless people slowly start falling off, there will be a future for bitcoin and not to many people can stop it.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:40:36 PM

well yeah but it has to become even bigger if we want bitcoin to become huge and make us all big money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:00:27 AM

well yeah but it has to become even bigger if we want bitcoin to become huge and make us all big money

I do believe that bitcoin is going to have a future and this is the future currency because many wants to have safe transactions and bitcoin is doing it.

We can't deny that many people are going to like the use of bitcoin because of its convenience and a good substitute to paypal and other payment processor.

So it has really going to have a big future.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:08:31 AM

Of course bitcoin is have a future. Bitcoin will be the part of international currency that rocognize by every country. I don not care about bitcoinXT, the most important thing is more people accpet bitcoin so it is fun and fine to use bitcoin every where.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 05:34:58 AM

i believe that bitcoin have a good assets in future. because i see for todays, many people is interesting with bitcoin and they really want to know more about bitcoin. and i think bitcoin will be survive in future. the more people know and used bitcoin, the more grow bitcoin than we all know already.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:35:27 AM

We need to believed that bitcoin have a great future specially for those users has a big amount of investment, we should trust that bitcoin will gives us wealth in the future.
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:57:21 AM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.
yes , absolutely have future but here you claim is also noticeable . but no doubt here that about the bright future of bitcoin because its uses and its user increasing  day per day .
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:03:18 AM

Ofcourse bitcoin should have a feature, too bad you didnt have a tl:dr;. But yes why would bitcoin die out.
Maybe if a different better faster cryptocurrency takes over but other than that i don't see any other reason.
SignificantOtter3

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:08:03 AM

bitcoin's future will depend on the real-world problems it manages to overcome.

Efficient micropayments are an example of this. Cross-border lending, and cheap remittance payments are others. In these cases, bitcoin already does the job much better than current alternatives.

This is not guaranteed in the future however, as more disruption happens, people will find new and perhaps better ways of solving these problems without bitcoin.

What gives me hope, is bitcoin's amazing potential to become crucial to new technologies. The Internet of Things for example is estimated to include more than 50 billion devices by 2050. Bitcoin and the blockchain can play a vital part in this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: