Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM ALERT] [POOL] [SUPRNOVA.CC] +1.500 Pure stolen (+$3.000)  (Read 134 times)
firepredator (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:27:21 PM

Hello,

I've been mining around 1.500 of Pure coins (+3.000$ at current value) few months ago and although I have asked several times for them to release my payment which was never sent and "manual payment ID" was pending, they never went through. I sent many emails, and didn't get reply. Anybody knows how to make contact with a real admin? In the meantime, it's best to avoid this pool like plague, because I've been insisting for so long and they never showed up. I hope this can come up the issue to the surface and solve it.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

Here is the owner's bitcointalk account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=43526
firepredator (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:26:03 AM

Thank you for sharing that! I am writing an MP to him. I hope everything ends well. Will Update the thread!
firepredator (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:49:43 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 11:16:36 AM by firepredator

Hi,

I have an update.

I haven't received a reply so far, but he has logged several times since then into the forum.

Why would he not send it if it was not a scam?

So far, I can just advise people to stay away from Suprnova.cc so

MINERS BEWARE! SUPRNOVA PURE IS A SCAM COIN POOL!

Edit: After checking with the owner of the pool, it seems that the scam is in Pure itself. As you can check on the original thread, it seems they keep constantly forking the Pure network, so people are left out with unusable nodes, while the devs keep profiting on newcomers who will buy their crap. I must warn everybody to stay away from Pure and to ratify my words.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

1. Why didn't you withdraw during the time the pool was active ? There's no good reason for leaving the coins on the pool. Withdraw immediately after you've mined them.

2. Pure forked/updated/crashed quite a few times and that was the reason why the pool was closed and shut down a very long time ago, lots of transactions were lost, read up here:
    https://medium.com/@dmitry.vizer/pure-junk-alt-coin-scam-alert-a74976602556

You're not the only who lost coins there, just check back the old thread and read up.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
firepredator (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:14:26 AM

Hi,

I tried several times to withdraw while it was active, I was able to login and I created a manual request for payout, but nobody attended it. I've been trying to do it since December, but does it mean the current master nodes showing up a return of 1.700% ROI per year is a scam due to continuous forks by the developers? If that's the case, we must warn buyers, and I will update my  post accordingly. Thank you for your warn so I don't fall out into this scam as I would have needed more coins for this.

P.S: And I would like also to know, if you follow any kind of background check over the coins, so it does not happen in future anymore to other miners.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

Hi,

I tried several times to withdraw while it was active, I was able to login and I created a manual request for payout, but nobody attended it. I've been trying to do it since December, but does it mean the current master nodes showing up a return of 1.700% ROI per year is a scam due to continuous forks by the developers? If that's the case, we must warn buyers, and I will update my  post accordingly. Thank you for your warn so I don't fall out into this scam as I would have needed more coins for this.

P.S: And I would like also to know, if you follow any kind of background check over the coins, so it does not happen in future anymore to other miners.

Sorry since there was so much trouble/forks/resyncs with the coin I simply dropped it after the first users had problems and didn't follow it anymore. Actually  if I remember correctly I closed or stopped it far before december.. Maybe the pools homepage was still reachable while the pool was already stopped and the wallet totally out of sync, sorry if thats the case,  i probably wasn't fast enough cleaning the page.  Your withdrawal request was probably done after it was out of sync already,  you should have tried to withdraw while the pool was still mining/active.

I'm not aware of anything regarding this coin, I just ran a pool some time ago.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: