Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {HALTED} BitEnlarge.com - 5% Daily For 7 Days, Principle Back - Transparent  (Read 8537 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
smit1237 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

May the source be with you.

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:22:54 AM

If someone was tagged with a negative trust cuz he's a ponzi owner, that won't be removed (I think), unless you can prove mexxer you are not running a ponzi. This is a bad news for investors. Hope you can resolve this asap admin.
I am not proving anything. No one should be marked until proven guilty. I've proven profit (with over 2x at one stage) with the transparent wallet balance.
I won't be doing anymore, when it removes business will resume. If anyone 'loses money' from this then only mexxer-2 is to blame.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:25:32 AM

This is halted until Mexxer-2 removes his feedback. Once it is removed all business will resume. He has left feedback for no reason and ruined the reputation I have earned over my time here. If BitEnlarge continues he must remove his feedback.

Does this mean you wont pay the investor?..
Not until the feedback is removed. Once it is removed all backed up payments will be sent.
We are not going to continue with a misrepresented and false trust rating.

I know this question is non-sense.However, in the worst case that Mexxer-2 doesn't remove the feedback. This program will end right ?
no, it will just continue to be halted.
once it's removed all payouts that are backed up (even if it is 30 days later) will be sent and program will continue

Thank you, Have you PM to Mexxer-2 yet ? What is his reponse ?

Mexxer wont be removing that red tag...
So this is the end of bitenlarge...

So tell Mexxer to pay us, if he is not remove the red trust...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:32:45 AM

If someone was tagged with a negative trust cuz he's a ponzi owner, that won't be removed (I think), unless you can prove mexxer you are not running a ponzi. This is a bad news for investors. Hope you can resolve this asap admin.
I am not proving anything. No one should be marked until proven guilty. I've proven profit (with over 2x at one stage) with the transparent wallet balance.
I won't be doing anymore, when it removes business will resume. If anyone 'loses money' from this then only mexxer-2 is to blame.

Well if you can't prove anything, then I think this will be the end  Sad I've never seen someone getting his/her negative trust removed with running a ponzi. That's a sad truth. One more hope is that investors can make a petition or something like that, maybe that will work?

nethack

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:35:14 AM

WTF??JUST BECAUSE THAT FUCKIN MEXXER PUT NEGATIVE TRUST ON YOU YOU JUST WANT STOP OUR PAYOUT INSTANLY??WOW YOURE ARE MOST FUCKER THEN OTHERS SCAMMERS HERE!!!CONGRAT!!SO MEXXER WAS RIGHT,GTFO YOU ASSHOLES!! Angry Angry Angry

nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:38:21 AM

WTF??JUST BECAUSE THAT FUCKIN MEXXER PUT NEGATIVE TRUST ON YOU YOU JUST WANT STOP OUR PAYOUT INSTANLY??WOW YOURE ARE MOST FUCKER THEN OTHERS SCAMMERS HERE!!!CONGRAT!!SO MEXXER WAS RIGHT,GTFO YOU ASSHOLES!! Angry Angry Angry

Thats the new way to make an excuse to run away with the btc...
Hahaha...
smit1237 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:40:54 AM

Hahaha...

an excuse to run away?
I could have sold my account with +10 for more than what the total deposits were (around .7BTC + paid around .15BTC so total .5BTC)

What a load of rubbish.

Again, when mexxer removes his false trust this will resume.
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:45:40 AM

What have I to do with mexxer?  Roll Eyes
And who cares about trust anyway unless you are giving a loan?
There are just a couple of hit and runners with the trust system here that make the whole system of trust obsolete.
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:48:06 AM

There are just a couple of hit and runners with the trust system here that make the whole system of trust obsolete.

I say...Tell Mexxer to pay us if he dont remove the negative trust...

Or to come here and we solve it. He can have also red trust in his account, like everybody...

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nethack

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:48:43 AM

Hahaha...

an excuse to run away?
I could have sold my account with +10 for more than what the total deposits were (around .7BTC + paid around .15BTC so total .5BTC)

What a load of rubbish.

Again, when mexxer removes his false trust this will resume.

YOU TALK LIKE AN ASSHOLES!!WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR NEGATIVE TRUST YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!
smit1237 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:57:46 AM

I'm not fussed what opinions members have. I built my reputation and I am not going to have it ruined by some "wanna-be" scam buster...
I'm standing up for anyone who actually wants to run a legitimate program, or at least one that will last a lot longer than the rest.
Trust for me is an important thing. Hence, if you all want your payout I suggest talking to mexxer. I'm not holding you hostage, Mexxer is...I have the BTC ready to send as soon as he removes his trust so we can continue as a positive business...not a negative one as he is currently portraying us as.
xxxDD

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:00:28 PM

I'm not fussed what opinions members have. I built my reputation and I am not going to have it ruined by some "wanna-be" scam buster...
I'm standing up for anyone who actually wants to run a legitimate program, or at least one that will last a lot longer than the rest.
Trust for me is an important thing. Hence, if you all want your payout I suggest talking to mexxer. I'm not holding you hostage, Mexxer is...I have the BTC ready to send as soon as he removes his trust so we can continue as a positive business...not a negative one as he is currently portraying us as.

At least now, I trust you. I've just send PM to Mexxer-2 hope he will read it Smiley
skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:05:24 PM

well I think this is fucking bull shit so all your doing is proven in that he is right.

your funning a ponzi hyip sceam so cuz of one admin you take this opportunity and scam us for the rest of the coins.
I don't care what any you newb say this is the start to the end. say buy to your coins.
skyline_king

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:11:49 PM

yah this has nothing to do with Mexxer.
this is your site this is your SCAM this seams like it is an awsome excuse to take the coins and run. so no this is not mexxer fault this is yours.

his actions should have nothing to do with you.
nostal02

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:14:55 PM

this is your site this is your SCAM this seams like it is an awsome excuse to take the coins and run. so no this is not mexxer fault this is yours.

The thing is...
He bought the account...
And he still havent got enought btc to gain from the account he bought...
The red tag is just an excuse coz theres no new investor going to his scam...
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:17:30 PM

So, the easy way to find that out is Mexxer to remove his neg vote.
If admin does not pay us, then we will all make him bloody and Mexxer can put again his neg vote back...

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
smit1237 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:19:07 PM

well I think this is fucking bull shit so all your doing is proven in that he is right.

your funning a ponzi hyip sceam so cuz of one admin you take this opportunity and scam us for the rest of the coins.
I don't care what any you newb say this is the start to the end. say buy to your coins.
like i said once his neg is removed all payments will be sent.

The thing is...
He bought the account...

Not a bought account...
signed message from unedited post:

Address: 1EoxzTtfHowTMkQajx6xy3RGvg3bsKQ3wR
Signature: IIxpuYitFY1KXkfKtl8eIIXFI3X68/oqZWgk0ZVAL5WRFOGi2RnKxijX1hwu8P7+LbTRKSXuRuBw3p+3F4e6O4A=

Go verify it yourself.
skyline_king

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:21:28 PM

The thing is...
He bought the account...

that's 100% the problem he spent to much on the account and website and not gonna get return now. but admin is dumb people still invest iv saw people with -60 trust and people still invest in them.

so YOUR DUMB SMIT AS THIS HAA JUST RUIN YOUR WEBSITE NOT YOUR NEG TRUST.

well thanks for the profit off the free giveaway.

sorry for anyone else that lost but this site/SCAM is over he has 12 hours to make payouts or I'll leave my neg trust as well
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:25:48 PM

The thing is...
He bought the account...

that's 100% the problem he spent to much on the account and website and not gonna get return now. but admin is dumb people still invest iv saw people with -60 trust and people still invest in them.

sorry for anyone else that lost but this site/SCAM is over he has 12 hours to make payouts or I'll leave my neg trust as well

AGAIN!!!
That is not a solution!!!
1.Mexxer removes his vote.
2.We wait for the payout.
3.If admin not pay us, we will put all of us a red in him.
4.END OF STORY!!!

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
smit1237 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:29:08 PM

The thing is...
He bought the account...

ok for starters I don't care about your trust...makes no difference on whether on my profile.

My reasoning is that if he removes his trust I continue with the reputation built. With my reputation ruined he's only affected you all as well as me. Paying you all out will not get his trust removed, will it?
you think I predicted that he would add his trust today and decide to scam? What a load of crap, it makes no sense.
nostal02

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:30:28 PM

The thing is...
He bought the account...

AGAIN!!!
That is not a solution!!!
1.Mexxer removes his vote.
2.We wait for the payout.
3.If admin not pay us, we will put all of us a red in him.
4.END OF STORY!!!

Im sorry to tell you this buddy...
But mexxer wont be removing the red tag...
This is already a scam hes just using that excuse...
He bought the account and still not profited enough to gain from it...
Reality is this is just a copy cat of btcsprout...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: