Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling digital goods for bitcoin?  (Read 761 times)
0xfff (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 12:43:30 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2016, 09:37:53 PM by 0xfff

I am looking for other sites similar to rocketr.net that allow you to sell digital goods for bitcoin.
Does anyone know any sites where you can sell giftcard codes, etc on the website? I am looking for a trustworthy site that has low fees.

Thanks  Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 12:54:18 PM

I am looking for other sites similar to https://rocketr.net/ that allow you to sell digital goods for bitcoin.
Does anyone know any sites where you can sell giftcard codes, etc on the website? I am looking for a trustworthy site that has low fees.

Thanks  Cheesy Cheesy

Ahah, you do not need to search for it again. For if indeed there are already sites that are trustworthy and has a good reputation then it must be in use to a site that has appeared or accept bitcoin. For if you are now in a hurry then the result obtained is not good for you, enjoy the process that we go through and sure in the future we will take advantage
0xfff (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 12:55:56 PM

I am looking for other sites similar to https://rocketr.net/ that allow you to sell digital goods for bitcoin.

Thanks  Cheesy Cheesy

Ahah, you do not need to search for it again. For if indeed there are already sites that are trustworthy and has a good reputation then it must be in use to a site that has appeared or accept bitcoin. For if you are now in a hurry then the result obtained is not good for you, enjoy the process that we go through and sure in the future we will take advantage

What???
PhilPrime

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 01:03:47 PM

Thanks  Cheesy Cheesy

I dont know if coins.ph is available in your store. But it features alot of activities like eload, cashouts and tradings too. It is safe and can monitor all the transactions.

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 01:11:01 PM

Thanks  Cheesy Cheesy

Most of people nowadays use Sellfy.gg to sell their digital goods but people won't use the link unless they trust you . If you have too much goods to sell then running a website in your own would be much better . According to them , they don't charge any fees and only fees applied are the gateway's specific fee.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 03:04:15 PM

Thanks  Cheesy Cheesy

Another thread to advertise their own sites. If Op provided the link of other well know site also most of the people will provide their sites in their quote and easily advertise it. Here you can find digital goods section, or check with trading and escrow experts they could help you.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 04:16:32 PM

Thanks  Cheesy Cheesy

https://bitify.com its a great website I have used it before and it works well. It has an escrow but I found out the trader I used I didn't even need it she sent me my codes before I paid. So ya... Impressed. But that eas just one trader I'm not saying they all like that but I did look through them and it looksmfine to me hey. Just always leave feedback so other people like us can see if its trustworthy or not.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 04:50:14 PM

You can try https://paxful.com/buy-bitcoin if you want to sell giftcard and buy a bitcoin using it.. but i do know about the rates better to check the link that i give to you and paxful is legit according to other people who are using it here..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 05:03:40 PM

Thanks  Cheesy Cheesy

Another thread to advertise their own sites. If Op provided the link of other well know site also most of the people will provide their sites in their quote and easily advertise it. Here you can find digital goods section, or check with trading and escrow experts they could help you.

site is infested with spammers that doesn't try to pretend they are not connected to the site they tried to promote. I look up to those users who openly just shoot and let the crowd know they own the site and ask for reviews about their website and services later. its honestly that counts.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:25:53 PM

Selling digital goods for bitcoin is possible through our forum, if you have gained good trust rating based upon your activities. Other than this I'm not sure of other websites, but recently heard that few are selling goods through eBay for bitcoin.

TheBobman

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:02:43 PM

Selling digital goods for bitcoin is possible through our forum, if you have gained good trust rating based upon your activities. Other than this I'm not sure of other websites, but recently heard that few are selling goods through eBay for bitcoin.

Indeed and its done a lot these days so that is already saying a lot, I think that its profitable you should take a look at the digital goods section.
Mark02

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:24:47 PM

Indeed and its done a lot these days so that is already saying a lot, I think that its profitable you should take a look at the digital goods section.

Yeah, we have a digital good section in this forum. I think that was good enough to sell your items. No fees are levied except if you are going to hire an escrow to organize your transaction. But, That was not that high though.
0xfff (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:37:41 PM

Yeah, we have a digital good section in this forum. I think that was good enough to sell your items. No fees are levied except if you are going to hire an escrow to organize your transaction. But, That was not that high though.

I'm looking for something automated so I don't have to be available at all times of the day. An online shop is what I need.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:48:42 AM

I'm looking for something automated so I don't have to be available at all times of the day. An online shop is what I need.
If an online shop is what you want that is fine, but you could link the email in your account to your cellphone and receive notification every time someone replied to your thread or PM you that way you will only need to check your thread when there is some activity.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 03:30:52 AM

I know something that can be a good use for you. Have you heard of the service called Selly.gg? I discovered it recently, it allows you sell any kind of digital goods through it.
CD Keys, gift cards etc. it it compatible with Bitcoin, PayPal and stripe. Link: https://selly.gg/ The only downside is that you will still need to find a way to advertise your sales elsewhere.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:15:02 AM

Digital goods selling in bitcoin, Actually, i really have no idea about it, but i suggest you, why you are not searching in google, because in google, i don't think that you have any problem, but if you wanna sell behalf of bitcoin, than when you have sold your digital goods for someone than you should discuses about the bitcoin. May be he will be agreed to buy with you behalf of bitcoin.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:49:10 AM

Digital goods selling in bitcoin, Actually, i really have no idea about it, but i suggest you, why you are not searching in google, because in google, i don't think that you have any problem, but if you wanna sell behalf of bitcoin, than when you have sold your digital goods for someone than you should discuses about the bitcoin. May be he will be agreed to buy with you behalf of bitcoin.

Really, your recommendation is "searching in Google"? That did not even add anything in this thread.

@OP: Just try selling it on this forum. Bitcointalk has plenty of potential customers you can offer whatever you are selling. There is a subforum for everything you want to sell. Be it service, physical goods, or digital goods. There is a forum for that. Another thing is that you can sell more here because 99% of people here uses bitcoin. Then if you can give vouched copies of whatever you sell then your thread will have more customers. Good luck OP!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: