Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:58:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coince - Too good to be true ?  (Read 7335 times)
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:46:14 PM

it is an obvious scam.
it has all the signs, shady website, it is new, giving profit without anything backing it up, multiple lever referral with high percentage reward.

Hi it's been four days already , could you give your review ? If you didn't use the website , I may sacrifice 10$ otherwise we will never know how legit this website is . (Even if most of proofs says it's a scam)

don't hold your breath. it looks like an attempt to attract attention to the site.

Only Bitcoin
alko83

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:40:54 AM

I tried to deposit Bitcoin, but give me the error of deposit address.
I wrote to support and answered will fix the problem on Monday.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:09:17 AM

Good luck receiving your deposit then
Im a little bit skeptical that you will receive it, they probably will run away with your money Tongue
How much do you put in there?
Do you deposit to this site because you want to test this site
or you don't know that this site is a scam website ?
From the looks of it you don't even know that this website is a scam Sad
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:31:36 AM

Guys its a HYIP and no surprise if it will going to pay investors right now. Of course  it will pay at first to build trust and reputation then after they collected enough btc, they will then run away. Yeah a typical ponzi. Invest at your own risk

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 03:02:28 PM

They are well publicized have seen them every where,where their are bitcoin related advertisement,but like all the other investment site,they are an hyip and a ponzi scheme,but surprisingly they managed to stay on business for quite some time if the domain information i bet they just bought this domain for their advantage,it's an old hyip trick.

Indeed , but I mean it's not like they are on the internet only , because they have a video on youtube and someone shown his face , so are those hyip (whatever that means) legal ? how they can't be afraid from getting arrested .

@mexer , what MLM means

Showing their profile and faces are not guaranty that they are not ponzi and beside you are in trouble if you are investing and you are not living in the United Kingdom

As stated on their TOS:
You agree not to bring any legal action against Coince in any jurisdiction except the United Kingdom and you shall submit and consent to such jurisdiction.

adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:05:51 PM

Just like what others said, it is an HYIP and it is obvious. It was even listed on some monitors I am watching. And remember if its too good to be true, it usually is. If you are hoping to get a guaranteed return on that one, better stay away from that site. You have to risk your money to have business with them. Personally I am taking risks on HYIPs , haven't tried coince yet though, might try if I got extra Bitcoins Cheesy
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:46:31 PM

You probably shouldn't deposit there. Coince is a ponzi and will soon or later run with your money. At least you have been warned...
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 6150

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:03:01 PM

Why all the negative hate? You never know until you try something just like anything in life.

Total Active Deposits :$100.00 Invested

TOTAL EARNINGS
$12.00

I opened the account on Feb 23.
Yes it is an HYIP but they do not invest money in mutual funds. The money that you invest is going to supply energy contracts that they buy.

They are well publicized have seen them every where,where their are bitcoin related advertisement,but like all the other investment site,they are an hyip and a ponzi scheme,but surprisingly they managed to stay on business for quite some time if the domain information i bet they just bought this domain for their advantage,it's an old hyip trick.

Indeed , but I mean it's not like they are on the internet only , because they have a video on youtube and someone shown his face , so are those hyip (whatever that means) legal ? how they can't be afraid from getting arrested .

@mexer , what MLM means

Showing their profile and faces are not guaranty that they are not ponzi and beside you are in trouble if you are investing and you are not living in the United Kingdom

As stated on their TOS:
You agree not to bring any legal action against Coince in any jurisdiction except the United Kingdom and you shall submit and consent to such jurisdiction.

You are not reading this correctly. That means you cannot have any LEGAL action against them unless you reside in the UK.

Honestly , you are a newbie with no posts at all . I'm not accusing you but you could be one of the creators of that website . So I'd prefer see reviews from other people instead of from a brand new account

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:28:50 PM

Why all the negative hate? You never know until you try something just like anything in life.

Total Active Deposits :$100.00 Invested

TOTAL EARNINGS
$12.00

I opened the account on Feb 23.
Yes it is an HYIP but they do not invest money in mutual funds. The money that you invest is going to supply energy contracts that they buy.

@mexer , what MLM means

As stated on their TOS:

You are not reading this correctly. That means you cannot have any LEGAL action against them unless you reside in the UK.

Honestly , you are a newbie with no posts at all . I'm not accusing you but you could be one of the creators of that website . So I'd prefer see reviews from other people instead of from a brand new account

I think the same, he must be one of their staffs. A new created account then post directly in this thread to give a good opiniom for the ponzi site.
But I'm a bit curious of the latest withdrawal stats on their site, it shows some big amount but I cant find any proofs of the transactions. I guess it is just a fake stats.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
emileybeadle

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:33:41 PM

Better to check it out with low deposit. Best strategy
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:34:41 PM

They seem to be organized comparing to other ponzi scheme websites and I don't think those are fake stats or at least they didn't start to scam people because till now , I didn't see even one scam accusation about them which seems weird.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RACT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 05:14:21 AM

i invested here and until i've been payed . I'll inform you if something wrong happens

teddy5145

Merit: 528

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:10:18 AM

They seem to be organized comparing to other ponzi scheme websites and I don't think those are fake stats or at least they didn't start to scam people because till now , I didn't see even one scam accusation about them which seems weird.
They are ponzi, it will collapse sometimes
Maybe they wanted to build reputation first to get a lot of money, and then after they get tons of money they will start to run away
Just like pb mining did, or ore mining website Sad
Time will tell us what will happen to this ponzi Tongue
Dr.Steve

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:44:12 PM

It's called a long con.

Inputs.io did this too. Everyone hopes to be an early investor in a ponzi scheme. Early contributors DO get paid and they help establish the reputation for paying out, enticing others to join in.

Then the management closes shop and takes all your coins.

If it sounds to good to be true, it's too good to be true.
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:31:52 AM

I tried to find more information's about them and It seems like they have +90 pages on MMG (MoneyMakerGroup) forums : http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Coince-Coincecom-t508817.html&st=1335 and It seems like people are actually using it .

Address they use to receive funds : https://blockchain.info/address/19VNscYLgACxPYPPiirYQZbpVDpunRnrru (It was 107 BTC yesterday and now it's 125 BTC) so people are actually using this shit .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
stanpinte

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 11:23:52 AM

Hey,

I'm not used to scams/not scams, so I don't belief any non-factual information.

I contacted their support, asking why the names of the company directors on the electricty certificate (shown on homepage) did not match the names of company directors listed on https://www.duedil.com/company/06470633/power-supplies-and-equipment-limited.

the tech support told me https://www.duedil.com/company/06470633/power-supplies-and-equipment-limited was outdated, which is proving that coince.com
is operating under fake credentials (dub & bradstreet report, UK company registration, etc).

I also personally contacted the directors of https://www.duedil.com/company/06470633/power-supplies-and-equipment-limited on linkedin, but had no answer.

If you contact the directors of genesis-mining.com on linkedin, you'll get a reply.

Therefore, don't try it,it is a scam. regardless the amount you invest for trying, (even 10$) it'll be at risk for the number of days needed to receive 10$ back from them. 2% per day is 2cents per day, you'll need 50 days to get your 10$ back. -> if a massive amount of people try with 10$, at that point coince.com has an incentive to default.
ultimatesky

SkyFall

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:02:01 PM

You should not do it there are too many things that can go wrong and you will because of that a lot of money.
They most of such websites are pure scam and want to trick you in.
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:13:44 PM

It's weird , I posted my post on 10 March (post above) and then they suddenly stopped accepting deposits on that address , It seems like now they are generating addresses randomly so no one could track their coins .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:09:10 PM

I do not recommend it all, if something is to good to be true, it is good to be true, do not fall for it people.
Some people already did and lost a lot of money, always look here on the forums if the website has reviews and good feedback.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:30:17 PM

The most people are already saying it, its to good to be true, and most likely it is, there are a lot of similar that also do it like this, they want to attract people.
Some people even been a target for them, and sometimes they also even scam someone, but do not let you get fooled by them because you will lose big bucks because of them.

Overall you should just only do it on trusted websites that are listed here on the forum and have a good reputation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: