Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment running for several months now. 5% monthly ROI.  (Read 779 times)
fivepercent (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:51:04 AM

There are lots of programs out there that promises to double your money in just a few months. But those sites didn't last and they require referrals which is a clear sign that they're looking for new members to invest so they can pay the old ones: a clear PONZI scheme. Here, investors have been enjoying the fixed 5 percent return per month without the need for them to recruit new members. Most members have been around for almost a year already and they can get out every month if they wish to as there's no commitment needed after 1 month. A month is all you need to grow your money by 5%.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/growurmoney
Email: 5percentph@gmail.com

BTC Address to put in the your investment: 19SrT7aqexLoi7ckC7ePjcCH18RdajvuUj
After then, PM here or facebook or email your transaction details.
Your 5 percent earnings will be based on the FIAT value so take away the BTC fluctuations. Invest $100 in BTC value then after a month you'll receive $105 in BTC value using Coindesk USD/BTC value.
After sending your transaction details, you'll receive the USD value of your invested btc and that will be our basis of the 5% interest.

How does the money grow? Trading, cloud-mining and lending are the operations used since this program started last year.

For some screenshots, check facebook.com/growurmoney

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:36:24 PM

It is difficult to judge this investment right now because they might have been paying for the months of operations but the longer a ponzi stay the higher the risk of closing down.

fivepercent (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:18:49 PM

It is difficult to judge this investment right now because they might have been paying for the months of operations but the longer a ponzi stay the higher the risk of closing down.

I understand where you're coming from but those who tried are now enjoying the returns of their money. Plus they can get out after a month but most choose to stay further. Just giving this opportunity to those who want to grow their money a little but tested to work.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:07:45 AM

I understand where you're coming from but those who tried are now enjoying the returns of their money. Plus they can get out after a month but most choose to stay further. Just giving this opportunity to those who want to grow their money a little but tested to work.

How much is the minimum amount I can invest? I'd like to give this one a try. I checked the btc address and there are lots of transactions being made.

noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:01:55 AM

Looking at this investment closely i wonder if there is any payment proof or history of payment available.

Dekker3D

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:47:34 AM

I'm already a member of this one and PMd the owner and he confirmed that the one I invested in is the same as his platform. Been with them for around 6 months or so after finding it out via a friend in facebook. I think the Facebook page got some proof of money flow but mine was not included (good), probably not big enough to be included by admin.

Also checked the address just now in blockchain and saw movements in there. Hoping that this will stay as I haven't reached my ROI yet as 5% per month seems so little. And I recently added funds last month due to some extra I got as bonuses last December so that will give me some 18 months or so left to reach 100% ROI on my second investment which is the bigger one.

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:00:51 AM

I'm already a member of this one and PMd the owner and he confirmed that the one I invested in is the same as his platform. Been with them for around 6 months or so after finding it out via a friend in facebook. I think the Facebook page got some proof of money flow but mine was not included (good), probably not big enough to be included by admin.

Also checked the address just now in blockchain and saw movements in there. Hoping that this will stay as I haven't reached my ROI yet as 5% per month seems so little. And I recently added funds last month due to some extra I got as bonuses last December so that will give me some 18 months or so left to reach 100% ROI on my second investment which is the bigger one.

Good luck man... Undecided
Little to gain for a looong time...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dekker3D

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:37:55 AM

Yeah, it seems so. Well, you got to diversify and only invest what you are willing to lose. Luck to me then, cheers

EDIT: Just remembered, Genesis-mining owners are farther to reaching their ROI than me. Something to feel good at, yoohoo

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:51:48 AM

Yeah, it seems so. Well, you got to diversify and only invest what you are willing to lose. Luck to me then, cheers

EDIT: Just remembered, Genesis-mining owners are farther to reaching their ROI than me. Something to feel good at, yoohoo

Lol, its true...
But if you are in Genesis, you are not there for ROI or fast profit... Wink

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
fivepercent (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:39:27 PM

How much is the minimum amount I can invest? I'd like to give this one a try. I checked the btc address and there are lots of transactions being made.

0.05 btc is the minimum with a minimum commitment of 1 month. I'll send you your principal plus 5% interest after a month.
fivepercent (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:06:01 PM

Lol, its true...
But if you are in Genesis, you are not there for ROI or fast profit... Wink
I'm afraid so, I can only provide 5% interest per month, anything more than that, I'll do a Ponzi style Smiley
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:53:51 AM

Good luck to those who will be joining. Checked their facebook page and btc address, it seems there are a some activities going on although not much. Why don't you try to implement referral earnings in order for you to increase your customers? Or do you already have one? I can't see it anywhere.

Dekker3D

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:00:31 AM

Good luck to those who will be joining. Checked their facebook page and btc address, it seems there are a some activities going on although not much. Why don't you try to implement referral earnings in order for you to increase your customers? Or do you already have one? I can't see it anywhere.

I think putting in a referral fee would be best even just in small incentives. Not sure though how will you be able to track our referrals since the process is not automated. Maybe you can give us some 1% of our referred first month's earnings.

fivepercent (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:05:33 AM

Since there are quite a few egging me regarding referral fee of some sort. I'll give you a one-time referral incentive then. You'll get 50% of your referred user 1st month earnings or interest.
Example: If your referred user invested 1 BTC, after a month he'll get 1.05 BTC and you get 0.025 BTC. Just don't forget to have them state your name upon joining for me to know where to give the credit to.
By the way, you'll get the reward at the same time that he'll get his 1st month earnings.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:11:46 PM

I'll probably give this one a try just to diversify my btc, only invest in small amounts though to minimize the risk. I'll also withdraw my monthly earnings instead of letting it grow. I'll give feedback after 1 month.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:27:49 PM

How does the money grow? Trading, cloud-mining and lending are the operations used since this program started last year.

Hi.
None of those three sources of income are particularly stable, how can you offer a fixed payout with variable income?

What do you mean by "trading"?
What cloudminers do you use?
Where do you lend?

Your screen shots are worthless as proof of anything, as is your free weebly site. How much did your 2000+ FB likes cost?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Dekker3D

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:20:30 PM

Hi.
None of those three sources of income are particularly stable, how can you offer a fixed payout with variable income?

What do you mean by "trading"?
What cloudminers do you use?
Where do you lend?

Your screen shots are worthless as proof of anything, as is your free weebly site. How much did your 2000+ FB likes cost?

Cloud mining is no longer profitable so that part of growing the funds is quite shady.

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:38:20 PM

Facebook-based investment programs is quite a trend here on our country, probably on other third world countries and most (if not all) of the owners were poor fags looking for easy bitcoin with scamming investors. Do not trust and support those mofos! Rates looks reasonable and they may pay at first but its just to boost credibility of course then after building trust and attracting more people they will launch new plans with much faster and higher ROI, then the scam plan will be accomplished after collecting enough coins for them. Typical ponzi

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: