April 19, 2024, 05:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:32:26 AM

man this coin will never re bound

says who?

He just wants to buy XVG cheap lol

It will rebound in a month or two. With such BTC rally all alts are suffering.

you right about one thing, but btc rally is looking a little limp as of now.

Why would you sell at 1 Satoshi. Miner or Investor what is the point of losing half the profit when it was easliy selling at 2 Satoshi.

Why would you sell at 2 satosh.
Lost faith in the coin
Found a better oppertunity
People sometimes need funds asap or
If your bitcoins were bought at 300 usd, you can still

Plenty of reason but if you know the developer and how active he is, you find an oppertunity for your money. Well at least I did.
Too bad there is no PoS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:51:02 PM

says who?

Why would you sell at 1 Satoshi. Miner or Investor what is the point of losing half the profit when it was easliy selling at 2 Satoshi.

Lost faith in the coin

Plenty of reason but if you know the developer and how active he is, you find an oppertunity for your money. Well at least I did.
Too bad there is no PoS.

Lots of reasons to sell, lots of reasons to buy.

I see no reason to sell personally, believing it can only go up in value.

The main reason I got into "DogecoinDark" / XVG was the fact that it was stated as Evolving, which has kept the window open to change things up as time progresses, not being locked into anything.

It was also refreshing seeing an active and available developer.

Maybe we will see an evolution happening someday that will place XVG into the ranks of the top cryptos?
QuasiKurdo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:16:13 PM

says who?

Lost faith in the coin

Too bad there is no PoS.

The main reason I got into "DogecoinDark" / XVG was the fact that it was stated as Evolving, which has kept the window open to change things up as time progresses, not being locked into anything.

Maybe we will see an evolution happening someday that will place XVG into the ranks of the top cryptos?

No, this coin never be a top crypto. Reason? This coin hits the 70sat and don´t hold this and fall to 1sat.
TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:28:49 PM

says who?

Lost faith in the coin

Too bad there is no PoS.

No, this coin never be a top crypto. Reason? This coin hits the 70sat and don´t hold this and fall to 1sat.

I always enjoy seeing your posts, they help keep things in perspective from another angle.

To myself, XVG has "permission" to evolve/adapt/change, not many currencies do.

Crypto is not stagnant and I believe that XVG will fill a need/void one of these days.

I somewhat like the idea as to having it running tunnels/nodes for the deep web or something of that sort, or a new system of privacy.

QuasiKurdo

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:33:02 PM

says who?

Lost faith in the coin

Too bad there is no PoS.

I always enjoy seeing your posts, they help keep things in perspective from another angle.

Crypto is not stagnant and I believe that XVG will fill a need/void one of these days.

I somewhat like the idea as to having it running tunnels/nodes for the deep web or something of that sort, or a new system of privacy.

Thanks for your words. I like to invest money on a good thing BUT if the DEV don´t answer my question how the plan is to make this coin greater and he delete my posts i don´t like to invest in this coin. Sorry for my bad english

EDIT:

To make a good coin you need three things:

1. a idea to make this coin different to the other coins
2. be smart
3. make a good marketing

Point 1 and 2 make the DEV good with this coin. He have a idea and is smart. The last point he forget to solve (see the 70sat to 1sat fall). His only message i read about marketing is "make the coin great" if someone asked him how the plan is to make this coin popular.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:43:26 PM

says who?

Lost faith in the coin

Too bad there is no PoS.

Thanks for your words. I like to invest money on a good thing BUT if the DEV don´t answer my question how the plan is to make this coin greater and he delete my posts i don´t like to invest in this coin. Sorry for my bad english

EDIT:

2. be smart
3. make a good marketing

Point 1 and 2 make the DEV good with this coin. He have a idea and is smart. The last point he forget to solve (see the 70sat to 1sat fall). His only message i read about marketing is "make the coin great" if someone asked him how the plan is to make this coin popular.

You can track it down, but I believe the Dev has said he has no intention on marketing this.  That is was up to the community to market it.  With that said, does anyone have any ideas for marketing?  I've already floated the idea of a facebook tipbot.  I don't even facebook all that much.  But could see it as a way to spread the word to non-crypto people.  Otherwise you really need to create a "need" for the coin.   

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 09:48:14 PM

says who?

Lost faith in the coin

Too bad there is no PoS.

EDIT:

2. be smart
3. make a good marketing

You can track it down, but I believe the Dev has said he has no intention on marketing this.  That is was up to the community to market it.  With that said, does anyone have any ideas for marketing?  I've already floated the idea of a facebook tipbot.  I don't even facebook all that much.  But could see it as a way to spread the word to non-crypto people.  Otherwise you really need to create a "need" for the coin.   

most top cryptos only focus on #3. i do not. i am not a marketing guy, and i put a ton of money into this every month, since it started over 2 years ago. i believe between the future releases and the community, it can be a top crypto again. im still here, and not going anywhere.

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 12:02:49 AM

most top cryptos only focus on #3. i do not. i am not a marketing guy, and i put a ton of money into this every month, since it started over 2 years ago. i believe between the future releases and the community, it can be a top crypto again. im still here, and not going anywhere.

Just ignore the fudders that for the most part , probably don't ever participate by buying ANY coin.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 12:57:18 AM

Just ignore the fudders that for the most part , probably don't ever participate by buying ANY coin.

our community in our irc channel is still relatively active with about 60 people all the time.. and anyone that watches our github knows whats going on.. im excited i have the new openssl compiled so i can get the windows wallet out, this next release will have all the libraries up to the newest version, with exception to berkeley db (4.8 is the best thus far, imo, and has no vulnerabilities)

samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:21:33 AM

Still holding a bunch because this coin has one of the most dedicated dev's over the past few years. Nice work man.
faifabienne

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:09:30 PM

Still holding a bunch because this coin has one of the most dedicated dev's over the past few years. Nice work man.

yes thats the reason i am also interested over it .
QuasiKurdo

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:38:01 PM

Why DEV you don´t use kickstarter or patreon to push your coin?
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 11:32:07 PM

what do i need to raise money for?

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 12:17:34 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 12:30:12 AM by logictense

Blackhole cant be a place u wanna throw ur money in. Do u think that investing in crypto to the detriment of keeping ur kids fed is what an attentive dad would do?

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 12:36:20 AM

Blackhole cant be a place u wanna throw ur money in. Do u think that investing in crypto to the detriment of keeping ur kids fed is what an attentive dad would do?

are you telling him that crypto investments are a detriment to his kids? do you even know if he has kids or what his income is like? lol wat are you talking about. also i think you meant "responsible" instead of "attentive".

dbkeys

Activity: 484
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:56:56 PM

It might be a good idea to adopt a coin emission algorithm that tracks the hashrate on the different Proof-of-Work algorithms to more closely match the demand for the coin and get it up from the single satoshi ranges. 
The reason is that the only intrinsic measure of market demand or new-emission absorbability of the coin is how much miners are really working for it. This is reflected in the hashrate. You could adopt the scheme that has been proposed for Bitmark, which they are working on implementing.   
This way the market is not flooded with coins that get dumped on exchanges all the time, but still transactions are processed expediently with whatever hashrate is available.
Only when lots of hashrate is on the network, at or near historical sustained peak hashrate, then the block rewards goes up to the nominal max (1560 at the moment I believe) other wise, it gets reduced proportionately.

DNS Seeder / Node Trackers
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 09:00:56 PM

He tried but got kicked outta the latter platform. The former platform, namely kickstarter, introduced embargo on running crypto campaigns.

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 10:38:07 PM

He tried but got kicked outta the latter platform. The former platform, namely kickstarter, introduced embargo on running crypto campaigns.

no, i did not try on either site, ever. im really not sure what you are talking about. i have never tried to raise money for anything related to verge, except when we had to pay bittrex after rebranding to relist us.

brigabriela470

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:56:00 PM

this thing also creating tension in my mind that what will be the future now after trading with this coin.
telematico

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:56:20 PM

Hi dev
It would be viable some application to be able to pay with the mobile with this currency and reflected in the wallet  Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: