March 28, 2024, 04:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843370 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
MECHETO

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

Grin  Grin

Verge new website - sneak preview - source

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSnEW1WW0AAdjL_.jpg

THANKS DEV GOOD DJOB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HarveyOne

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

Does anyone have a List of servers for the clearnet electrum wallet available? I can‘t get a connection.

e1.verge-electrum.com (ssl Port 50003, not 50002)
e2.verge-electrum.com (ssl Port 50003, not 50002)
Thanks!!! Smiley
Perancho

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

I am just surprised by the amount of hate this coin gets.
Never seen such hate before in crypto (despite my user here doesn't look very active, I have been trading coins for some time now...) and I have never seen the amount of hate and FUD this coin gets. Not even ETH in its begging got so much FUD.

My theory is that some people don't want to see this coin succeed as they believe they are "too late to the party", but the truth is that XVG is just starting. This coin is going to hit 1 USD for sure during 2018.
XVG has serious tech behind it. It is the only coin that offers the option to switch between an open ledger and a totally closed one with the wraith protocol - no other coin out there can do this at the moment - this is a serious move forward for the crypto tech, that not all people seem to yet understand

On the other hand you have people hating on the developers because they missed the deadline of the Wraith protocol...... FFS even big tech giants miss deadlines nowadays!. Developing software is something complicated that takes time and lot of effort, specially when you are developing something so complex like a stealth protocol on a blockchain. I am a developer myself and I can only image the amount of hours the devs of XVG put to pull this off, and then you have 15 year old kids calling the coin a scam on twitter because the developers missed the deadline for a day?

if you are reading this and you are new to crypto, please don't listen to stupid influencers on twitter or listen to what a group chat on telegram has to say. Just do your own research and you will come up with the right answers eventually.
Anon coins are the future of crypto and XVG is by far among the best ones.

Peace out

servsec

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

Never seen such hate before in crypto (despite my user here doesn't look very active, I have been trading coins for some time now...) and I have never seen the amount of hate and FUD this coin gets. Not even ETH in its begging got so much FUD.

My theory is that some people don't want to see this coin succeed as they believe they are "too late to the party", but the truth is that XVG is just starting. This coin is going to hit 1 USD for sure during 2018.
XVG has serious tech behind it. It is the only coin that offers the option to switch between an open ledger and a totally closed one with the wraith protocol - no other coin out there can do this at the moment - this is a serious move forward for the crypto tech, that not all people seem to yet understand

On the other hand you have people hating on the developers because they missed the deadline of the Wraith protocol...... FFS even big tech giants miss deadlines nowadays!. Developing software is something complicated that takes time and lot of effort, specially when you are developing something so complex like a stealth protocol on a blockchain. I am a developer myself and I can only image the amount of hours the devs of XVG put to pull this off, and then you have 15 year old kids calling the coin a scam on twitter because the developers missed the deadline for a day?

if you are reading this and you are new to crypto, please don't listen to stupid influencers on twitter or listen to what a group chat on telegram has to say. Just do your own research and you will come up with the right answers eventually.

Peace out

Agree. Even Lisk missed the deadline and is above 20$ now. The Lisk release is more far away,  will be on september this year.
I think this hate for verge is that people want it be at 0.03 to can buy big amounts as they missed the train.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:37:30 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 04:48:00 PM by CryptoJohn

verge will never be 1 dollar ... look at their total coin and circulation supply ... now do u see that 1 dollar is coming ? verge is not like ripple and never will be like ripple ... ripple will gain more and it will be added in coinbase for sure ... so get out from verge asap ... never invest in a coin that has no future at all ... thanks

you're a scummy little shill with 35 posts about nothing.

Ripple is garbage and after I drop my ripple bomb(an email from ripple network support from 2016 showing no partnership between ripple network and the coin) hopefully we put that piece of garbage to bed and all you XRP shills lose your ass. This email is so good I am thinking of having my attorney contact Ripple Network to discuss remediation based upon false information issued. Oooo, juicy.

quote from a dipshit noob "wait, Ripple Network and xrp are 2 different entities?"
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

one of the reasons price is holding is because large holders like myself will not sell you any of our xx millions @ $0.13. Not a f&*king chance.

Let's talk around .50 and then again @ $1.

current price is awesome as new investors can enter market here and get a quick boost in portfolio value.

@Dev
Is there a Raspberry Pi image available for wraith?

CryptoJohn, you are a fresh breeze in this thread, since you actually sound like you know what you are talking about (instead of screaming moon or doom). I sold my stash at 1200 stats and am contemplating buying back some at current prices. I have a couple of questions tho.

1. There's been lots of talk about Wraiths switching functionality, but that aside, are Wraiths anonymous mode transactions somehow superior or more anonymous than that of ring signature or tor-based coins? If Wraith didn't have the two ledger switching system, would it still be superior?

2. When making my buy/hodl decisions I always keep an eye on the rich list. Most of the verge rich list accounts have not been selling on last few weeks, which is of course good, but... Now that anonymous transactions are available, would sending coins anonymously from those accounts actually reflect on the public blockchain. I.e, if an address receives 1,000,000 xvg publicly and sends 1,000,000 xvg out on stealth mode, will https://verge-blockchain.info/ display balance of 1,000,000 xvg or 0 xvg?

Thanks if you decide to answer.

1. There's been lots of talk about Wraiths switching functionality, but that aside, are Wraiths anonymous mode transactions somehow superior or more anonymous than that of ring signature or tor-based coins? If Wraith didn't have the two ledger switching system, would it still be superior?
It's hard to reevaluate somethings worth when you remove it's main attribute. Without Wraith I would say xvg is still as good or better than other anon coins. Don't even get me started on smoke and mirror projects like monero

2. When making my buy/hodl decisions I always keep an eye on the rich list. Most of the verge rich list accounts have not been selling on last few weeks, which is of course good, but... Now that anonymous transactions are available, would sending coins anonymously from those accounts actually reflect on the public blockchain. I.e, if an address receives 1,000,000 xvg publicly and sends 1,000,000 xvg out on stealth mode, will https://verge-blockchain.info/ display balance of 1,000,000 xvg or 0 xvg?
Wow great question. I don't know the answer but would assume wallets balances show and transactions are obfuscated.

@Dev Can we get clarification on question #2 please?
servsec

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

one of the reasons price is holding is because large holders like myself will not sell you any of our xx millions @ $0.13. Not a f&*king chance.

Let's talk around .50 and then again @ $1.

current price is awesome as new investors can enter market here and get a quick boost in portfolio value.

@Dev
Is there a Raspberry Pi image available for wraith?

CryptoJohn, you are a fresh breeze in this thread, since you actually sound like you know what you are talking about (instead of screaming moon or doom). I sold my stash at 1200 stats and am contemplating buying back some at current prices. I have a couple of questions tho.

Thanks if you decide to answer.

It's hard to reevaluate somethings worth when you remove it's main attribute. Without Wraith I would say xvg is still as good or better than other anon coins. Don't even get me started on smoke and mirror projects like monero

Wow great question. I don't know the answer but would assume wallets balances show and transactions are obfuscated.

@Dev Can we get clarification on question #2 please?
I also want to clarify this regarding public blockchain. Also, as privacy coin, this should not be available the transactions from point A, to point B and C, per sample, I receive x xvg, then I transfer to address x to exchange, then to another point. I think this should be hidden as well and shows only the original transaction - without the total amount sent. If devs do that, this coin will skyrocket.
MECHETO

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

i have place a big order at 900 sat, i'm sure it can go there before go up again(i hope).
You havant got many chances bro 903 is your best option,  but i dont think its gonna be less then 930 anyway.There is the trend line. Its uptrend now for sure!
mikeltxor

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:15:26 PM

This guy (Haejin Lee) is awesome. Follow him!
tarust777

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:19:51 PM

Peace out

I agree. This is a complex process that takes time !!! let it be better to delay, but the main thing is safety!
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

Oh yeah Haejin is awesome.. so, I open a thread short while ago mentioning his name in order to get more info about him and other crypto analysts so that I can follow them. But I wonder even some other senior members don't know him.
This is the link for the thread,you too can express your view there.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2683594.msg27412272#msg27412272.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:24:33 PM

i wonder if the huge amount holders are kinda kicking themselves for not selling and rebuying later. I mean it gotta sting somehow.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
MECHETO

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

Grin  Grin

Verge new website - sneak preview - source

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSnEW1WW0AAdjL_.jpg
\\

Nice! THANKS A LOT TO THE DEV FOR THE DEEP!!XXXX
Vergeistheone

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:44:31 PM

You're a moron. Look at justin's twitter and you'll see. Then get out of this thread.
This kind of behavior giving me reasons that your opinion regaring ip leakage is not trustful.
Need another more stable person better from Verge team to confirm that this news is not true.
Justin (sunerok) retweeted this guy
https://twitter.com/jafferderwish/status/947919448618385408

And never question my integrity, you nobody.
Is this tweet guy have any relation to XVG team? Or is this just a community member?

Also i dont fucking care who you are. You are not stable and lost credibility on trusting with what you saying and claiming.

I will repeat again... Can someone from XVG team confirm that were no leakage on IP addresses?
I'll be nice and just assume you're this stupid and have pity on you... Here is Justin's Twitter, he's the dev, where he retweets the link I just gave you: https://twitter.com/justinvendetta

Forgive my stupidity but in anyhow LEAD XVG DEV explained this wraith protocol ip leakage that can be located here?

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nevj0/xvgs_wraith_protocol_doesnt_even_worksomeone_made/?st=jbx1zabl&sh=4d5261f5

http://xvg.keff.org/ list of ip addresses

Also this guy did a mistake on looking up a different ip addresses

More
Wraith Works, According to http://xvg.keff.org/
 - 2018-01-01 20:50:19 - Italy, Seravezza - IP: 95.247.206.120 - TX: 2b6b027185e0069dd99e92299ce4aff426de47664a6338df1bd68225e6cdd56b
IP Address belongs to Serbia according to:
https://whoisip.ovh/94.247.206.120
I sent/receive @Canada :-)

If such nonsense mistakes is being made in explanation of the current state of verge integrity than i would imagine what is actually happening inside verge dev team if LEAD XVG DEV retweeting some another guys incorrect tweets

Also i checked the correct ip address for myself and it belongs to.... Italy

https://whoisip.ovh/95.247.206.120

Also there is no any sign of this hash 2b6b027185e0069dd99e92299ce4aff426de47664a6338df1bd68225e6cdd56b on this leak website.

again forgive my stupidity

Im still waiting for answer from more credible XVG people with clear statement about this IP leakage.

still waiting answer from trusted xvg developer

Are you familiar with the TOR protocol?  And what it is supposed to do?  It hides your real IP address by using an IP from a node on the TOR network.
servsec

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:06:55 PM

You're a moron. Look at justin's twitter and you'll see. Then get out of this thread.
This kind of behavior giving me reasons that your opinion regaring ip leakage is not trustful.
Need another more stable person better from Verge team to confirm that this news is not true.
Justin (sunerok) retweeted this guy

And never question my integrity, you nobody.
Is this tweet guy have any relation to XVG team? Or is this just a community member?

Also i dont fucking care who you are. You are not stable and lost credibility on trusting with what you saying and claiming.

I will repeat again... Can someone from XVG team confirm that were no leakage on IP addresses?
I'll be nice and just assume you're this stupid and have pity on you... Here is Justin's Twitter, he's the dev, where he retweets the link I just gave you: https://twitter.com/justinvendetta

Forgive my stupidity but in anyhow LEAD XVG DEV explained this wraith protocol ip leakage that can be located here?

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nevj0/xvgs_wraith_protocol_doesnt_even_worksomeone_made/?st=jbx1zabl&sh=4d5261f5

http://xvg.keff.org/ list of ip addresses

Also this guy did a mistake on looking up a different ip addresses

More
Wraith Works, According to http://xvg.keff.org/
 - 2018-01-01 20:50:19 - Italy, Seravezza - IP: 95.247.206.120 - TX: 2b6b027185e0069dd99e92299ce4aff426de47664a6338df1bd68225e6cdd56b
IP Address belongs to Serbia according to:
https://whoisip.ovh/94.247.206.120
I sent/receive @Canada :-)

If such nonsense mistakes is being made in explanation of the current state of verge integrity than i would imagine what is actually happening inside verge dev team if LEAD XVG DEV retweeting some another guys incorrect tweets

Also i checked the correct ip address for myself and it belongs to.... Italy

https://whoisip.ovh/95.247.206.120

Also there is no any sign of this hash 2b6b027185e0069dd99e92299ce4aff426de47664a6338df1bd68225e6cdd56b on this leak website.

again forgive my stupidity

Im still waiting for answer from more credible XVG people with clear statement about this IP leakage.

still waiting answer from trusted xvg developer

Are you familiar with the TOR protocol?  And what it is supposed to do?  It hides your real IP address by using an IP from a node on the TOR network.

Most people do not know about how Tor works and they think that such IPs are from users lol
BayerTM

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

Hi i need help i need a Verge wallet for windows 32 bit i cant find anything the windows wallet on the first post doesnt work !

Regards Bayer
Crypto_rocker

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:48:25 PM

I mentioned Verge in my new video...I like the new website update from what I can see...
https://youtu.be/VpUUNsr5eU4
RedAnt

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:03:25 PM

Hi i need help i need a Verge wallet for windows 32 bit i cant find anything the windows wallet on the first post doesnt work !

Regards Bayer

There is no 32-bit wallet. Or buy a new 64-bit machine or use the Coinomi Wallet for Android.
RedAnt

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

An Update on Wraith
https://medium.com/@ekryski/an-update-on-wraith-780fdd30f92a
KEASY

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:50:48 PM

Hi all,

Found this article in the Forbes about Verge, just want to share it.
See link below

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/12/19/crypto-watch-verge-xvg-price-climbs-800-in-a-week-what-is-xvg-and-why-is-it-growing-so-fast/#63efc997444e

Cheers
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: