April 19, 2024, 09:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:30:42 AM

How can I speed-up blockchain update at my PC wallet ?

Please dont figure torrent download.
When I installed the new wallet it took a really long time to sync again. I thought it was safest to just let it run and not download a copy from a shady server somewhere.. took like 24 hours or so
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sergsvar

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:24:36 PM

Welcome to our pool, Verge blake2s added, 0% fee two weeks
http://impulsemine.xyz/
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:00:59 PM

There's a post about doubling your tokens by sending xvg to an address. Could you confirm its true. Seems from your official twitter account.
We need some great news from your team too..

DO NOT SEND COIN TO ADDRESS.   the tweet accts were hacked.
 DO NOT FALL FOR IT.

(other poster on there mentioned that justin and vergecurrency twitters were hacked.)

I have seen that trick played with a few coins now, not nice for anyone that falls for it. You can't trust anything that sounds too good to be true, and that reeks of scam.
vips200

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:18:49 AM

Never ever send your coins to addresses that promise you more coins in return, scammers stay away.

Peace

Exactly. Same as all the fake twitter accounts. I keep reporting them but sometimes it takes very long before twitter deleted them.
twitter is the next to act, they will ban crypto ads
welpboy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:51:42 AM

So one 1billion verge were stolen? This shit coin was hyped by McAfee at went to from 50 sats to 1600. Now with this hack will go back to 50 again, feel sorry for the holders and those who bought at peak believing this is the next Dash or Monero.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:54:59 AM

So one 1billion verge were stolen? This shit coin was hyped by McAfee at went to from 50 sats to 1600. Now with this hack will go back to 50 again, feel sorry for the holders and those who bought at peak believing this is the next Dash or Monero.
I still remember last year when I bought it at 30, 15 and 5 sat then down to 1 sat in the next week and before McAfee attacked the crypto.
And I took it off at the price of 30 40 and 50. Many say that this coin in the future it will touch the price of 1000 sat but I do not believe and say impossible because the total amount of its supply is more than 1 billion.

And it's true this coin rises up not because of its features but just because of the hype and attack from a person like McAfee.  Tongue

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Pbmodha

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

I got whatsapp ppt about good news verge going to start affiliate program!!!! Can developer conform this news?Huh I am very happy if really this kind of special opportunity by verge developer and really great things going to start.. Please conform me.. And if yes please give me detail about project
Thanks
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

dONT BELeive any news on Twitter, it was hacked.  i havent seen any news posts here.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

oh, right, got the information yesterday that Verge TWITTER and BITCOINTALK have been hacked....

SHAME ON THE HACKERS...

Get a life and start making something good for others!

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

agostine

Activity: 237
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

I still remember last year when I bought it at 30, 15 and 5 sat then down to 1 sat in the next week and before McAfee attacked the crypto.
And I took it off at the price of 30 40 and 50. Many say that this coin in the future it will touch the price of 1000 sat but I do not believe and say impossible because the total amount of its supply is more than 1 billion.

And it's true this coin rises up not because of its features but just because of the hype and attack from a person like McAfee.  Tongue

McAfee after he was introducing Verge he regret it why?

He said that he had miscalculate Verge with due to Max the supply of 30 billion, that it can’t be worth more than $0.005!!

He haven’t miscalculate anything he was pissed off, by some reason, you can speculate yourself of the reason. However there is nothing wrong with Verge it is one of the best private coins on the market.

When the blood bath is over in the cryptomarket we will see much higher price and Verge will rise.

A guy like McAfee does not make mistakes by miscalculate the supply of a coin, he was pissed he said that himself also.

Lisen to McAfee here don't believe the FUD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uhPnOyBHQs

Peace
abanamat

Activity: 274
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:37:41 AM

XVG Electrum is very bad... Can't get coins for 2 days. Unverified  Embarrassed
doedz

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

He said that he had miscalculate Verge with due to Max the supply of 30 billion, that it can’t be worth more than $0.005!!

He haven’t miscalculate anything he was pissed off, by some reason, you can speculate yourself of the reason. However there is nothing wrong with Verge it is one of the best private coins on the market.

When the blood bath is over in the cryptomarket we will see much higher price and Verge will rise.

A guy like McAfee does not make mistakes by miscalculate the supply of a coin, he was pissed he said that himself also.

Peace

Yes I admit it is true, Verge is a good private coin after Monero and Dash but I do not agree with the Mcafee all coin can go up drastically.
As I know the coin will go up because of its big update and its features not because of one of those people.

Who is McAfee? everyone follows him.  Tongue

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
agostine

Activity: 237
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

Peace

Yes I admit it is true, Verge is a good private coin after Monero and Dash but I do not agree with the Mcafee all coin can go up drastically.
As I know the coin will go up because of its big update and its features not because of one of those people.

Why do you place Verge after Monero and Dash?
I don't know who the f*ck he is, never heard of him.  Tongue
Peace
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

Peace

Peace

Stop putting mcafee on a pedestal, the guy is a notorious figure and even out of crypto has a lot of shenanigans to his name
Hardly the name one would trust for what he says

Eitherway most coins are in the toilet now, so nothing new here, waiting for the next bull run or signs of life
doedz

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

Peace

Peace
Dash and Monero is the previous private coin before verge.

All know before verge there is a first private coin release that is Monero. And Dash then.
I am not wrong to mention the two coins because it is very popular. But now it's all about Verge, with the development of Verge that jumped dramatically, now Verge can be aligned with the two coin above.  Wink

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:58:57 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 05:09:59 PM by giantkin

you sure?  i thought dash and monero were after verge.

(hard to track my memory) but ive been following this coin for a few years.

guess ill go look myself, and finish this post with the answers Smiley

-------

Monero: Initial release‎: ‎18 April 2014 (3 years ago)
Dash launch in 2014,
Verge was created in 2014

(above was copied from websites) obviously 4yrs ago, not 3.

So all 3 were at the same time, roughly ofc.
i didnt look up exact dates. but april for the one...

on coinmarketcap, Verge i can go back to april 2013 in the search, however no data until Oct 14. (need better details there hm)

(on website, verge just says 2014)

--------

Monero:
Search goes May 2014.  and shows details
   (2013 looks like the date that coinmarketcap started)
-------------------------------
Dash:
 Feb 14 2014.

-------------------------------

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
StealthPay

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

StealthPay gives you the possibility buy Verge with cash if you are registered on Bittrex.

Here are the steps to go:

1) Get a XST address on Bittrex.
2) Buy StealthCoin with cash transfer here: http://www.stealthpay.com/buyxst (Western Union, MoneyGram, Contact, Unistream, Ria Money Transfer, Leader, Sigue Money Transfer, Intel Express)
3) Exchange XST (StealthCoin) to BTC on Bittrex.
4) Buy Verge with BTC.

No limits. Enjoy.

www.stealthpay.com
chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:19:24 PM

if you would like Verge to the next degree, then the cellular wallet should work constantly, every time
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

Verge needs to ideal itself along with being doing exactly that. 200 sats incoming it's possible eve smaller, then i anticipation XVG contains a healthy boost.
AntMine

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:41:12 AM

*===== AntMinePool =====*
* ]Mining for passion...[ *

Link: antminepool.com

VERGE (XVG) is listed and ready to mining - Low Fee

Generic miner config:
Code:
-a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://xvg.antminepool.com:9008 -u <XVG_WALLET_ADDRESS>.<workername> -p c=XVGB

Claymore config:
Code:
-dpool stratum+tcp://xvg.antminepool.com:9008 -dwal <XVG_WALLET_ADDRESS>.<workername> -dcoin blake2s -dpsw c=XVGB -dcri 50

Dedicated Server - Gigabit connection - RAID 1 SSD storage - TCP DDos protection
Discord: https://discord.gg/8TyHhRp

Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: