April 16, 2024, 05:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 [531] 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843542 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
agostine

Activity: 237
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:34:04 AM

you sure?  i thought dash and monero were after verge.

(hard to track my memory) but ive been following this coin for a few years.

guess ill go look myself, and finish this post with the answers Smiley

-------

Monero: Initial release‎: ‎18 April 2014 (3 years ago)
Dash launch in 2014,
Verge was created in 2014

(above was copied from websites) obviously 4yrs ago, not 3.

So all 3 were at the same time, roughly ofc.
i didnt look up exact dates. but april for the one...

on coinmarketcap, Verge i can go back to april 2013 in the search, however no data until Oct 14. (need better details there hm)

(on website, verge just says 2014)

--------

Monero:
Search goes May 2014.  and shows details
   (2013 looks like the date that coinmarketcap started)
-------------------------------
Dash:
 Feb 14 2014.

-------------------------------

Thanks bro, let's see if 2018 give Verge the same moves as 2017.

Peace

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agostine

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:49:25 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 05:27:26 AM by agostine

So one 1billion verge were stolen? This shit coin was hyped by McAfee at went to from 50 sats to 1600. Now with this hack will go back to 50 again, feel sorry for the holders and those who bought at peak believing this is the next Dash or Monero.
I still remember last year when I bought it at 30, 15 and 5 sat then down to 1 sat in the next week and before McAfee attacked the crypto.
And I took it off at the price of 30 40 and 50. Many say that this coin in the future it will touch the price of 1000 sat but I do not believe and say impossible because the total amount of its supply is more than 1 billion.

And it's true this coin rises up not because of its features but just because of the hype and attack from a person like McAfee.  Tongue

McAfee after he was introducing Verge he regret it why?

He said that he had miscalculate Verge with due to Max the supply of 30 billion, that it can’t be worth more than $0.005!!

He haven’t miscalculate anything he was pissed off, by some reason, you can speculate yourself of the reason. However there is nothing wrong with Verge it is one of the best private coins on the market.

When the blood bath is over in the cryptomarket we will see much higher price and Verge will rise.

A guy like McAfee does not make mistakes by miscalculate the supply of a coin, he was pissed he said that himself also.

Lisen to McAfee here don't believe the FUD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uhPnOyBHQs

Peace

Yes I admit it is true, Verge is a good private coin after Monero and Dash but I do not agree with the Mcafee all coin can go up drastically.
As I know the coin will go up because of its big update and its features not because of one of those people.

Who is McAfee? everyone follows him.  Tongue

Why do you place Verge after Monero and Dash?
I don't know who the f*ck he is, never heard of him.  Tongue
Peace

Stop putting mcafee on a pedestal, the guy is a notorious figure and even out of crypto has a lot of shenanigans to his name
Hardly the name one would trust for what he says

Eitherway most coins are in the toilet now, so nothing new here, waiting for the next bull run or signs of life

Hey bro!!

I never put Mr. McAfee on the pedestal; instead I wonder why he said as he said on the attached video above, as well on Twitter two days earlier? He has plenty of time to now that Verge has a max supply of 16.555.000.000 XVG coins.

My question is; why did he change his statement 4 days after the interview on Larry an Joe show?

Compare that with Ripple 100 000 000 000 coins

Stellar there we can’t even see the max supply 103 768 249 378 coins

Nahe Mr. McAfee was pissed by some reason (he said so himself on Twitter), about that there are rumors.

However I am grateful to Mr. McAfee, without his tweet I have bought a smaller amount of Verge than I did, way below 1 cent.

Peace

zamolsix

Activity: 162
Merit: 5

FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

does anyone know the reason why xvg is on maintenance since yesterday on cryptopia ?

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █  FreeLancer. Graphic Designer. Video Editor █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂  
Dump3er

Activity: 1344
Merit: 530

My networth? A slice of pizza :)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

A technical glitch? And what kind of consequences did that "technical glitch" actually lead to? Why can't they just let you trade your coins?
If I've read correctly, C-CEX didn't deploy the XVG hard fork correctly and this resulted in loss of coins (That's some pretty terrible sysadmin work if it's true).

Customers of C-CEX got angry about their losses so C-CEX issued a token to replace customer's XVG (presumably it was to be redeemed 1:1 for XVG later).

People started trading the token rapidly. The token quickly dropped to almost no value. If the token is ever redeemed for XVG, somebody will make a lot of money. If the token is not redeemed, there will be some big bagholders.

There should be some downward pressure on price as C-CEX either tries to tank XVG so they can buy back, or they distance themselves from the scandal and XVG loses another exchange platform.

Thank you for the summary classicsucks. The situation is fucked from several perspectives, damn it. I would like to know why that replacement token dropped to nearly zero value. If c-cex admins themselves got greedy and used a pseudonym to spread FUD about their promise attached to the replacement token, they could indeed purchase XVG and credit those to (their? Wink) accounts that bought all those cheap replacement XVG. Then they could show the public that they sticked to their promise. Difficult and fishy...

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:22:30 AM

So one 1billion verge were stolen? This shit coin was hyped by McAfee at went to from 50 sats to 1600. Now with this hack will go back to 50 again, feel sorry for the holders and those who bought at peak believing this is the next Dash or Monero.
I still remember last year when I bought it at 30, 15 and 5 sat then down to 1 sat in the next week and before McAfee attacked the crypto.
And I took it off at the price of 30 40 and 50. Many say that this coin in the future it will touch the price of 1000 sat but I do not believe and say impossible because the total amount of its supply is more than 1 billion.

And it's true this coin rises up not because of its features but just because of the hype and attack from a person like McAfee.  Tongue

He said that he had miscalculate Verge with due to Max the supply of 30 billion, that it can’t be worth more than $0.005!!

He haven’t miscalculate anything he was pissed off, by some reason, you can speculate yourself of the reason. However there is nothing wrong with Verge it is one of the best private coins on the market.

When the blood bath is over in the cryptomarket we will see much higher price and Verge will rise.

A guy like McAfee does not make mistakes by miscalculate the supply of a coin, he was pissed he said that himself also.

Peace

Yes I admit it is true, Verge is a good private coin after Monero and Dash but I do not agree with the Mcafee all coin can go up drastically.
As I know the coin will go up because of its big update and its features not because of one of those people.

Peace

Stop putting mcafee on a pedestal, the guy is a notorious figure and even out of crypto has a lot of shenanigans to his name

Eitherway most coins are in the toilet now, so nothing new here, waiting for the next bull run or signs of life

Hey bro!!

I never put Mr. McAfee on the pedestal; instead I wonder why he said as he said on the attached video above, as well on Twitter two days earlier? He has plenty of time to now that Verge has a max supply of 16.555.000.000 XVG coins.

My question is; why did he change his statement 4 days after the interview on Larry an Joe show?

Nahe Mr. McAfee was pissed by some reason (he said so himself on Twitter), about that there are rumors.

However I am grateful to Mr. McAfee, without his tweet I have bought a smaller amount of Verge than I did, way below 1 cent.

Peace

John's statements are fully dependent on whatever drug he is on today and the state of his psychosis. You can listen to John, he's very entertaining but, never act on his recommendations.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
agostine

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:55:49 AM

Peace

Peace

Hey bro!!

Peace

John's statements are fully dependent on whatever drug he is on today and the state of his psychosis. You can listen to John, he's very entertaining but, never act on his recommendations.

Yeah you have some points there. However it was not wrong to act on his recommendations on Verge, this is not the end.

This is the start of a new great coin, HODL or trade it it's up to the investors, up we go one day.

Peace
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

And it's true this coin rises up not because of its features but just because of the hype and attack from a person like McAfee.  Tongue

Peace

Who is McAfee? everyone follows him.  Tongue

Where have you been hiding these past 20 years ? John McAfee founder of one of the, at the time, best know virus scanners. In recent years he has gone completely off the rails and has been implicated (if not directly involved) in a murder. The man is a sandwich short of a picnic.
sergsvar

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

Welcome to our pool, Verge blake2s added, two weeks 0% fee
http://impulsemine.xyz
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

And it's true this coin rises up not because of its features but just because of the hype and attack from a person like McAfee.  Tongue

Peace

Who is McAfee? everyone follows him.  Tongue

Where have you been hiding these past 20 years ? John McAfee founder of one of the, at the time, best know virus scanners. In recent years he has gone completely off the rails and has been implicated (if not directly involved) in a murder. The man is a sandwich short of a picnic.

Pretty sure that was sarcasm. (see the smiley at the end?) Smiley

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:51:11 AM

Peace

Peace

Hey bro!!

Peace

Lol! This sounds funny but seems true! For me, Mr. McAfee is just a notorious shit in crypto world due to his pump and dump scheme!

xianwei82

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:47:06 AM

The whole price of the market is falling, but there are still many people holding VERGE - let's hope that this will help the future price.
SARVESH SHARMA

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:33:48 AM

You can now buy Bitcoin, @BITCOlNCASH, @Ripple, @ethereum, and Litecoin, directly with Credit / Debit card! 🍾🍾More to come soon.
Embrace the #Unity !
#BTC #BCH #XRP #ETH #LTC #HODL #Unity
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:42:10 AM

Peace

Peace

Hey bro!!

Peace

Lol! This sounds funny but seems true! For me, Mr. McAfee is just a notorious shit in crypto world due to his pump and dump scheme!

You know how everyone says "McAfee's tweet caused the XVG price to go up"? What if actually McAfee's tweet didn't cause it, but he called the market's move before it happened?

Mcafee has no credibility whatsoever, I tend to believe xvg devs and other promoters over what mcafee says..
Is it not strange that most coins mcafee shilled went up slowly before he shilled and then immediately dumped... thats pretty much manipulated charts
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

Peace

Peace

Hey bro!!

Peace

You know how everyone says "McAfee's tweet caused the XVG price to go up"? What if actually McAfee's tweet didn't cause it, but he called the market's move before it happened?

Mcafee has no credibility whatsoever, I tend to believe xvg devs and other promoters over what mcafee says..
Is it not strange that most coins mcafee shilled went up slowly before he shilled and then immediately dumped... thats pretty much manipulated charts

I try to stay clear of ICO's promoted by popular figures in general.
It turns into a hype which in turn turns into a pump and dump
Verge would probably have a fantastic year regardless.
Verge already proved itself last year
cr1pto

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

The whole price of the market is falling, but there are still many people holding VERGE - let's hope that this will help the future price.

All because of FUD.
And fear from the big companies, that thy won't be able to control the masses on the internet.
Both Google and Facebook make shitloads of money from advertisement, and many ICOs aim to change that
mtmaster

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:58:00 PM

VERGE is a great coin. I am interested. Show me hope.
giantkin

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:16:11 AM

Peace

Peace

Hey bro!!

Peace

But McAfee said he reviewed the XVG code by himself and found it was the most secure. He actually did work and then announced his findings to the rest of the market.  It's valuable to know. It was essentially XVG's first independent public code audit.

and you believe him? 
 I like verge.  but still dont believe him. (that he did the work i should clarify) lol

i think he said he was 'hacked' because he didnt want to admit he did a typo.

all just imo ofc. but sure feels that way to me.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
giantkin

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:30:04 AM

Why are you assuming he bought any?

misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

It can hard to anticipate if VergeCurrency would strike its in history high in 2018. It's very unfortunate which i bought at the height
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

is it been mined by asic's now?
i missed that train....
Pages: « 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 [531] 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: