April 19, 2024, 11:48:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 [563] 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:27:20 AM

Look man, you might have your own prospective in your own world, but people like me, here in a community, we all are dreamers. It was because of our dream that you are here as well. So either you may go back and do your FOREX, and get better understanding US Budget, or you're more than welcome to stay and have little dreaming for yourself.
Ok XVG Community, who likes my dream  ?
We have good potential here to pass $1.00.
One dream at a time lol

I'am fine about a little dreaming and i wouln't have made post about a price in the range of 0.50 - 1.00, but someone mention it will raise to USD 100,00 was too much to resist.
Seriously, a bit wish, a bit dream, i bit hope, everything is ok, but someone should not lose the connection to reality.... At least not to suffer a big disapointment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HarryAnsour

Activity: 134
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:36:47 AM

Look man, you might have your own prospective in your own world, but people like me, here in a community, we all are dreamers. It was because of our dream that you are here as well. So either you may go back and do your FOREX, and get better understanding US Budget, or you're more than welcome to stay and have little dreaming for yourself.
Ok XVG Community, who likes my dream  ?
We have good potential here to pass $1.00.
One dream at a time lol

I'am fine about a little dreaming and i wouln't have made post about a price in the range of 0.50 - 1.00, but someone mention it will raise to USD 100,00 was too much to resist.
Seriously, a bit wish, a bit dream, i bit hope, everything is ok, but someone should not lose the connection to reality.... At least not to suffer a big disapointment.

Okay friends let's forget about all misunderstanding and concentrate on the market.
I love you all
vsrocks

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:53:58 AM

Verge Coin all-in-one info now added here:

https://chatoncrypto.com/Crypto/C/29-XVG-Verge

Thanks.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:35:17 AM

Apr 13 - Anybody know why and how to fix electrum wallet?
I have already used fix servers and that was working
a few days ago even though 'not verified' was showing,
send still went thru. But nothing working today. Thanks.
    OK-some hours later - it seems the send was successful
and I am connected now with auto-connect off and
e3.verge-electrum.com and 5002 - what is 'unverified'
is the 'date'. Connection is off and on but appears to work,
maybe this is normal for the electrum wallet.

Make sure to backup your Verge wallet.dat file.

Download the latest wallet here https://github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/releases/

Then download the blockchain here https://verge-blockchain.com/down

Extract the files from the blockchain and copy and paste all of those files into the App Data folder for Verge.

Restart your Verge wallet and you should be good to go.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
agostine

Activity: 237
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:06:50 AM

Apr 13 - Anybody know why and how to fix electrum wallet?
I have already used fix servers and that was working
a few days ago even though 'not verified' was showing,
send still went thru. But nothing working today. Thanks.
    OK-some hours later - it seems the send was successful
and I am connected now with auto-connect off and
e3.verge-electrum.com and 5002 - what is 'unverified'
is the 'date'. Connection is off and on but appears to work,
maybe this is normal for the electrum wallet.

Make sure to backup your Verge wallet.dat file.

Download the latest wallet here https://github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/releases/

Then download the blockchain here https://verge-blockchain.com/down

Extract the files from the blockchain and copy and paste all of those files into the App Data folder for Verge.

Restart your Verge wallet and you should be good to go.

Is it necessary to do some updates on coinomy and android wallets?

Peace
Air Jordan

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

Does anyone get anywhere near calculator values on some of the Blake2S pools?

I used to get very close to calc on antminepool before, but now it's about 40-45 % compared to calculator.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:19:59 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 07:32:04 AM by BitPotus

CPAMoney

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

will the verge price go up after announcement on 17th
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

Things getting interesting with verge , waiting to see where it ends, positive note or not
Mr. R2712

Activity: 53
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

They also deleted my comments presenting facts here.
One more scam project.
Be cautious guys.
Research before you invest your money.

This video explains how verge is operating.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSO48XfsNTI&feature=youtu.be&t=75

Most of what that guy says is the same recycled FUD that r/cryptocurrency trolls use. He didn't even bother to do some proper research and get his facts straight lol.  Roll Eyes
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:44:35 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 01:57:35 PM by R-J-F

One more scam project.
Be cautious guys.

Most of what that guy says is the same recycled FUD that r/cryptocurrency trolls use. He didn't even bother to do some proper research and get his facts straight lol.  Roll Eyes

He's a washed up Poker player. Hasn't been in crypto long enough to make educated guesses let alone tell you what to buy and what to avoid. Most of his own picks are suspect. As I've always said, "do your own research" but DON'T DO IT ON YOUTUBE!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Emelectrol

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

he everyone
 xvg market looks stable and lot better then passed few weeks.
i like to say something that i'm not so sure about.
 i believe this announcement has something to do with establishing stronger market in Japan, China and Korea. if my source is correct, then this is going to be huge.  
i'm digging the internet to see if there are any Asia Exchanges are listing XVG.
Yeah that is really a bigger thing coming to the market of crypto through verge partnership. I am sure that it will be amazon which will become partner with Verge as on their updates you can see that they are saying that the partner has choose them as a payment gateway for their business, in one place they said that it is a worldwide business website which brings a large amount of traffic from all around the world. With these words we can believe that it is amazon and if not amazon then alibaba as these both have decided to jump to crypto world. After if it happen then the price of Verge will reach to a $100 within a month.

It is creating a new waves of the history of bitcoin price increase. Once again some crypto users will be billionaire with a coin. This time this coin is Verge.

If I had merits I would give them to you just for the good laught.
Thanks mate you made my day
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

One more scam project.
Be cautious guys.

He's a washed up Poker player. Hasn't been in crypto long enough to make educated guesses let alone tell you what to buy and what to avoid. Most of his own picks are suspect. As I've always said, "do your own research" but DON'T DO IT ON YOUTUBE!

Do you have any valuable reply on these accusations or you will keep talking about if he plays poker or that he is a fuder when he presents facts about Verge?
The moderator deleted my message just by asking about it and i showed the video.
Are you trying to shout out mouths here thats why you have a self-moderated thread?
Thats how scams work no legit companies.
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

One more scam project.
Be cautious guys.

Do you have any valuable reply on these accusations or you will keep talking about if he plays poker or that he is a fuder when he presents facts about Verge?
The moderator deleted my message just by asking about it and i showed the video.
Are you trying to shout out mouths here thats why you have a self-moderated thread?

I hope this will be a valuable reply to you.

havent watched it yet.  i was like, ok, i will watch and see what he says.

1:45   Fork of Dogecoin.    ok, FALSE.   So, he didnt know that.

(i am doing this as i watch, so im going back to hit play)

ok this guy is entertaining lol.

(bugged me a bit when he was just reading the articles ...  was kinda like...  this is stupid)

he gets to Wraith. and doesnt get what it is.  (admittedly it seems noone did)
  I do.  but im its target market.   Wraith is for MERCHANTS.  so that we can keep a ledger of transactions.
So some trans can be private, and some with a ledger.  im not sure why the hype was blown up so much, since
everyone thought it had something to do with more privacy, when it actually kinda does the opposite. (to dumb it down)

but watching his Wraith ad so far, is hilarious!
around 6:30

Continue:   then he gets to the point where he said oh the ip addy's were all leaked.    but those are TOR NODE ip's. 
not the same thing at all.

To be blunt.  Im now bored.   cant trust what this guy says at all.

Im not going to finish.
   ----------------------------

now, that being said.  I have been a holder for along time.   I did some nice gains.  paid off my negative ecoin balance.  (i bought miners!)

that sorta thing.   Im happy with where the coin is NOW.   if it can go up, great.(and ill sell a little)   but if it goes down, im buying more.

I have several coins that I do this with.  Verge is my highest value, after btc.

My suggestion...

Dont listen to someone else. (either side)

goto each aspect and look for yourself.
make y our own decisions.

Dont leave your coins on an exchange! Ever.

and make backups of all of your wallet.dat 's  (name them differently!)

g

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

ok, i finished it.   was funny again.

wasnt really a 51% attack.  was something else.

Rather entertaining overall.  it just gets boring when he reads a post. (just put the image on the screen and let us read it would be fine)

anyhow.

I also havent watched any of the verge video's.   

Maybe i shall.

g

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
R-J-F

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

One more scam project.
Be cautious guys.

Whatever pal. Perhaps once you have been in the game as long as many of us here, you will see the light. Till then, good luck!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
gue645

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

Core Windows Wallet can be installed on the drive "D"?
sebastian787

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:24:39 PM

ok, i finished it.   was funny again.

wasnt really a 51% attack.  was something else.

Rather entertaining overall.  it just gets boring when he reads a post. (just put the image on the screen and let us read it would be fine)

anyhow.

I also havent watched any of the verge video's.   

Maybe i shall.

g

"wasnt really a 51% attack. was something else". Are you serious or what?

1)How about the funds from the donation?
Did you see that millions of verge coins were transferred to different addresses when it supposed to be for the "major" partner?

2)How about that sunerok claimed that they need it to pay LedgerHQ that was a lie?
3)How about that they deleted my comment because i asked if you saw the Doug Polk's video?
Lets hear someone from the team replying here and we will continue the research.

Today i sold all my verge coins with no profit or loss.
Im sure these messages wont stay for a long time here as this is a self-moderated thread and you delete anything and anyone that is against your interest.
Be sure a new thread will be created if you keep shouting mouths from anyone who is trying to present valuable facts here.

sebastian787

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

One more scam project.
Be cautious guys.

Whatever pal. Perhaps once you have been in the game as long as many of us here, you will see the light. Till then, good luck!

I have also invested on Verge quite some time ago.
Today i sold everything.
To many red flags and a self-moderated thread means you are shouting mouths you dont like what they are spreading.
R-J-F

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

One more scam project.
Be cautious guys.

I have also invested on Verge quite some time ago.
Today i sold everything.
To many red flags and a self-moderated thread means you are shouting mouths you dont like what they are spreading.

There are hundreds of self moderated threads, means nothing, some of the most successful coins self moderate. Perhaps you have a motive for your ignorance but I can't see the play. How much are you getting to spread this crap and from who?

PS: Verge had a self moderated thread when you invested but now it's a problem? Get real...

Pages: « 1 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 [563] 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: