Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust Abuse by User Luptin & Mexxer-2  (Read 1704 times)
Gildarts (OP)

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:31:05 AM

Username Mexxer-2 Gave me negative trust.I asked a person Loan Request via pm few weeks ago.I am not a newbie that asking a loan without collateral and you give me negative trust instantly.I could offer collateral(My Full member account & Rest my alt coins) if that guy asked me to provide.I don't think i deserve negative trust for that.

When i goes after mexxer-2 about this Username Luptin goes after me and gave me a negative rep about twitter account fraud.What happen with Luckyb.it Was my Fault and i asked TheNewAnon to Remove me and he did.I am no longer participating any other twitter campaigns at the moment.User Luptin Gave me Negative trust Intentionally yesterday while the issue happened Months ago.

He intentionally gave me negative trust and the proof is Luckybit removed one more user but No one Gave that guy Negative trust.
I don't know why everyone Trying to rep me lol.

About me : I am from a country where bitcoin is Banned but still i love bitcoin but some people of this community Forcing me to leave this forum.I don't know why Admin don't care about people who loves bitcoin.

Feel Free to ask any question.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 06:37:22 AM

Those feedback are not moderated, they we're included in the trusted list for a reason. It's not an abuse if the feedback given is wrong. If you think it's wrong better send him a PM and ask if it can be set to neutral. Ask for a 2nd chance.
Gildarts (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:42:17 AM

Those feedback are not moderated, they we're included in the trusted list for a reason. It's not an abuse if the feedback given is wrong. If you think it's wrong better send him a PM and ask if it can be set to neutral. Ask for a 2nd chance.

I know Feedback is not moderated and You can see Luptin gave the feedback intentionally.If i asked Mexxer-2 remove maybe his other buddy will give me another negative rep for no reason.

who put them on DT?
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 06:48:31 AM

I know Feedback is not moderated and You can see Luptin gave the feedback intentionally.If i asked Mexxer-2 remove maybe his other buddy will give me another negative rep for no reason.

who put them on DT?
I have no idea who put them on DT but for me they are doing a good job on what they are doing now and again if you think the feedback given to you is wrong you can always ask for a 2nd chance. Everyone commits mistakes, they too commits mistakes and perhaps they would understand. Just give them your side of the story.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:54:25 AM

OMG , people are onto my trust abuse because I didn't list all of the untrustworthy behavior you were up to. Anyway, don't feel like repeating myself:
deserved the feedback.
Definitely not a negative.Though, i am not going to discuss on it.
Nay nay, feel free to discuss. IMO he's untrustworthy as he is sending unsolicited PMs for loans in hopes of scamming a newb, and for Lutpin as he was scamming a twitter camapign and lastly the part I forgot to include , he is an alt of tons of neg trusted individuals, one also being banned.

Well had forgotten, might as well send a PM to grue as he seems to be the replacement for BB currently for temp-banning(sig spammers) evaders(permaban probably).Sent, I'd give Gildarts and his alts a month tops
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 06:55:33 AM

We are on the same boat, i have posted a hyip i got from other forum(MMG) since its an all BTC hyip, i got neg rep from posting that. but i have ask them nicely, and they said after 1 month Smiley , you can ask them for a 2nd chance, theyre human beings too and they will understand

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Gildarts (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:02:49 AM

I didn't saw mexxer's comments but Luptin is definitely abusing the trust system on me.The Luckybit issue was about 5 weeks ago from them i am no longer participating any twitter campaigns  and He only gave me the negative rep not other people who did the same why? care to answer mexxer-2?

Edit: and why he choose to give negative feedback after 5 weeks?
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:06:30 AM

I didn't saw mexxer's comments but Luptin is definitely abusing the trust system on me.The Luckybit issue was about 5 weeks ago from them i am no longer participating any twitter campaigns  and He only gave me the negative rep not other people who did the same why? care to answer mexxer-2?

So here's what you are saying : I'm admitting mexxer's feedback was correct. Lutpin's accusation is true as well, but why doesn't he go scouring for other twitter scammers in the tens of threads there are? Why only go for a user who he has been informed to be scamming? Essentially saying, if there are other people doing the same 'crime' why am I not allowed to do it?
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 07:15:58 AM

So here's what you are saying : I'm admitting mexxer's feedback was correct. Lutpin's accusation is true as well, but why doesn't he go scouring for other twitter scammers in the tens of threads there are? Why only go for a user who he has been informed to be scamming? Essentially saying, if there are other people doing the same 'crime' why am I not allowed to do it?
...and he want's you to answer in behalf of Luptin  Grin

Gildarts you are just digging your own grave by doing this, if you are wrong then admit it, apologize and commit not to do it again. Pointing to others will not help you with this issue because you just admitted your wrong doing. Let them catch them catch the others.
Gildarts (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:16:22 AM

I don't know what you guys think of your self.Both you and Luptin's feedback was wrong.I wanted to solve the problem but looks like you don't. Read the topic again.

And I did break the luckybit rules and they Removed me what's the problem with luptin after 5 weeks? as i said that's just #abuse of trust

Gildarts (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:18:38 AM

...and he want's you to answer in behalf of Luptin  Grin

Gildarts you are just digging your own grave by doing this, if you are wrong then admit it, apologize and commit not to do it again. Pointing to others will not help you with this issue because you just admitted your wrong doing. Let them catch them catch the others.

You just earn .0007 btc be happy with it if you don't care about justice.I don't think you're enable to understand the situation.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:53:29 AM

I didn't saw mexxer's comments but Luptin is definitely abusing the trust system on me.The Luckybit issue was about 5 weeks ago from them i am no longer participating any twitter campaigns  and He only gave me the negative rep not other people who did the same why? care to answer mexxer-2?

I don't know what you guys think of your self.Both you and Luptin's feedback was wrong.I wanted to solve the problem but looks like you don't. Read the topic again.

And I did break the luckybit rules and they Removed me what's the problem with luptin after 5 weeks? as i said that's just #abuse of trust

Mine wasn't that long and you still stated that im abusing trust on my trust profile  Smiley So dont pull this 'after 5 weeks' story here. You got kicked out because you scammed hence making you a scammer. It's the false intent which counts not the amount, be it $0.10 or a $1, its still wrong.
Gildarts (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:24:59 AM

where is i scammed? And how much?
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:28:59 AM

Mexxer is pretty cool. He's remove any trust he left me for asking for a no collateral loan when I was a Newbie. Lutpin, eh.. I'm not so sure about. Gave me trust over taking loans when there are countless of other people who ask for loans like I do.

'Taking many small loans (around $4), often back to back.
Providing non-valid or no collateral at all.'

Oh well, seeing as you're an alt of banned users shouldn't til darts be banned?
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:30:36 AM

I'd give him a month , tops.
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:34:49 AM

I'd give him a month , tops.

He had a positive trust from a DT user before you left him negative trust.
Should Unacceptble (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=31536) be giving out positive trust over 0.01 btc? Seems pretty strange, and many people could easily abuse that.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 08:46:40 AM

oh boy, next time please write me a PM when you open a meta thread about me.
Wouldn't want to miss the drama.

Mexxer is pretty cool. He's remove any trust he left me for asking for a no collateral loan when I was a Newbie. Lutpin, eh.. I'm not so sure about.
I'm that kid that always got beaten up on the school yards. Now I let it out on random strangers on the internet.
(That was sarcasm guys, in case anyone would take that for serious).

@Gildarts: If it was up to me, you would never set a foot into this forum again.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206112.msg13894939#msg13894939
You got some banned alts, don't you? Roll Eyes

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Gildarts (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:07:55 AM

oh boy, next time please write me a PM when you open a meta thread about me.
Wouldn't want to miss the drama.

Mexxer is pretty cool. He's remove any trust he left me for asking for a no collateral loan when I was a Newbie. Lutpin, eh.. I'm not so sure about.
I'm that kid that always got beaten up on the school yards. Now I let it out on random strangers on the internet.
(That was sarcasm guys, in case anyone would take that for serious).

@Gildarts: If it was up to me, you would never set a foot into this forum again.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206112.msg13894939#msg13894939
You got some banned alts, don't you? Roll Eyes

Rofl Dear prime minister i don't give a fuck about you so i didn't invite you to post here,
I got this account from someone who default a loan. i don't know what you talking about and none of my accounts is banned.

#Grow_up_Kiddo
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 10:59:34 AM

You did not scam anyone, but you tried. The rating was left only now, because it was found out now.

Send me a PM after the 2016.03.16 and I will see if the warning was needed or should be changed to neutral.

btw: its not abuse, the trust system allows negative ratings for any reason and its often used as a warning about users that behaved shady in the past.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Gildarts (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:17:09 AM

You did not scam anyone, but you tried. The rating was left only now, because it was found out now.

Send me a PM after the 2016.03.16 and I will see if the warning was needed or should be changed to neutral.

btw: its not abuse, the trust system allows negative ratings for any reason and its often used as a warning about users that behaved shady in the past.

I didn't saw Luckybit rules.when the campaign manager said me i told him to remove me.From then i am not joining any twitter campaign.Whatever Users 'Karl Perkin' and 'jorjito25' did the same but they didn't get any feedback.

Well ..i guess Our government is right stay out from Bitcoin.This is the last time i came here so No_hard_feelings !

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: