Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:34:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to quit Gambling for good?  (Read 69077 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:57:41 PM

How does one Put down Gambling for good?

Try marrying someone who already have 5 kids, maybe that should work. you'll probably save every penny and may even rob a bank once you have your own kids.
That's a bright idea dude, marrying somone can really be a good reason to quit for good in gambling. But of course, you must ready and prepared too in this new chapter of your life.
yes if you will get someone who will care for you and you will care for her and her future then it will really work out for you to stop gambling as then you will work for making her life happy life.
Even if you don't marry him or her right away, the person could already have an impact to your life like how you are going to acknowledge your addiction or something. It's easily done if it's for love right? Nothing more that you could need, you just have to work hard and save money for the wedding lol.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:03:39 AM

That is true we can not leave gambling in just one go because some gamblers are addicted to it. It's a long way process before we can let go of it but if you want to quit it for good. You have a good determination to forget all things about gambling. Do other things or simply go somewhere where you can forget gambling.

Some people are addicted and some are heavily addicted like me. If you have become like me then it is not possible for you to quit just like that. You need to keep on playing because it has affected your brain. Some people even has spent alot of money because of this and they still cant quit because of the addiction
its really depend on how the person wants to quit if he can fight against his will and divert things to another way of keeping yourself busy maybe
you will be able to quit but if you can't do that and you still engaging yourself into particular activity addiction can't be avoided and you will keep
searching for it every time of your life. sell will and the support of people around you will help a lot to quit gambling for good.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 12:11:35 AM

That is true we can not leave gambling in just one go because some gamblers are addicted to it. It's a long way process before we can let go of it but if you want to quit it for good. You have a good determination to forget all things about gambling. Do other things or simply go somewhere where you can forget gambling.

Some people are addicted and some are heavily addicted like me. If you have become like me then it is not possible for you to quit just like that. You need to keep on playing because it has affected your brain. Some people even has spent alot of money because of this and they still cant quit because of the addiction
its really depend on how the person wants to quit if he can fight against his will and divert things to another way of keeping yourself busy maybe
you will be able to quit but if you can't do that and you still engaging yourself into particular activity addiction can't be avoided and you will keep
searching for it every time of your life. sell will and the support of people around you will help a lot to quit gambling for good.

During one month of therapy to not gamble, I have a lot of hallucinations and a strong desire to go back to gambling, but I really intend to quit, after one year running, I succeed and finally understand that an addicted gambler better reduces the gambling portion in limited compared to stop altogether.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:54:01 AM

Video games seem addictive, similar to gambling. Taking up a new addiction like video games, which costs less than gambling, could be a good approach. I can't say I've crossed that bridge yet. The world is an intriguing place, there are many interesting and entertaining things in it. For those who wish to quit gambling there must be something worthwhile and exciting out there somewhere.

Having a new hobby that will costs you lesser is a good idea. To remove your gambling look for another addiction that will make you spend lesser money. And it's a very good way to quit gambling for good, playing video games with gambling theme will mostly help you to stay in gambling but it will never cost you money.

You will still maintain that urge though no matter what else you are doing.

My suggestion is cold turkey, go on a vacation somewhere remote without any possibility of gambling and relax until it has passed. You will still feel the occasional urge afterwards but it will be much easier to control.

Going to a vacation seems a good idea and I thought of this before when I was planning to quit gambling but the question is that, I will be able to quit gambling for good? Because if you want to quit for good, you must be living somewhere that has no gambling places or even people who are gambling.

I don’t know if a place like that exist. Here in my country, even places that are far from the main land or city have gambling games. A vacation might be a good escape for gambling but I think that it will just be for a meantime. To be able to quit gambling, a strong determination is really needed. I suggest doing recreational activities which can consume most of your free time, in that way, you will not have time for gambling. To quit is to forget and to start a new life without gambling.

There are places that existing that there's no gambling place, go to the top of the mountain and look on how people are living there peacefully. A vacation is just a temporary solution to quit gambling for good. But it will help you to have some good time and make yourself be thinking the things that you must do instead of gambling.

It is not quitting gambling, it is like forgetting gambling for a while, and when you get back, you are going to gamble again if you find yourself bored in the things that you did. But if you are really dedicated on quitting gambling, without going to anywhere, without the help of others you could help yourself out to get out of this gambling addiction where you are into, the change must always begin to ourselves.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:48:59 AM

Just find yourself a real job that takes all your time, you can not gamble if you do not have time, by the way, you still can earn money and you feel uncomfortable while spending that money into gambling. That's my method and I have given up gambling for a while.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:03:05 AM

During one month of therapy to not gamble, I have a lot of hallucinations and a strong desire to go back to gambling, but I really intend to quit, after one year running, I succeed and finally understand that an addicted gambler better reduces the gambling portion in limited compared to stop altogether.

I have stopped and come back because I keep on thinking about it no matter what I do. You are good that you managed to quit but for me it is very hard that is why this method is the best method for me because this way I could keep on playing and I could save my money even if I keep losing when I play
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:18:18 AM

Just find yourself a real job that takes all your time, you can not gamble if you do not have time, by the way, you still can earn money and you feel uncomfortable while spending that money into gambling. That's my method and I have given up gambling for a while.
Quitting gambling for good when you think of is not that easy to do. But for us to able to quit for good is lets find other things that will keep you busy. Ofcourse to achieve this things need effort and determination to reach the goal. Yes your right focus on a job that will keep you busy though will help you throughout to move forward and will stop in gambling.
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:17:35 AM

Try marrying someone who already have 5 kids, maybe that should work. you'll probably save every penny and may even rob a bank once you have your own kids.
That's a bright idea dude, marrying somone can really be a good reason to quit for good in gambling. But of course, you must ready and prepared too in this new chapter of your life.
But make sure you marry someone who does not like gambling, so she can make you forced to work. If you marry a gambling woman, be assured that it will not work. And it will make you gamble more and more.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:56:56 AM

Video games seem addictive, similar to gambling. Taking up a new addiction like video games, which costs less than gambling, could be a good approach. I can't say I've crossed that bridge yet. The world is an intriguing place, there are many interesting and entertaining things in it. For those who wish to quit gambling there must be something worthwhile and exciting out there somewhere.

Having a new hobby that will costs you lesser is a good idea. To remove your gambling look for another addiction that will make you spend lesser money. And it's a very good way to quit gambling for good, playing video games with gambling theme will mostly help you to stay in gambling but it will never cost you money.

My suggestion is cold turkey, go on a vacation somewhere remote without any possibility of gambling and relax until it has passed. You will still feel the occasional urge afterwards but it will be much easier to control.

An effective way to stop gambling is not online for a whole month, we have to rethink our nature to calm down and find work offline, spending time with partner or family is also able to make us not think for online connectivity, I personally need one year to rehabilitate mself from the influence of gambling.
yeah gambling is very addictive and to ignore it or to leave it is very very difficult for a man because it is against the human nature.
i am quite agree with you that the best way is to cut of from internet. don't touch your laptop for more than a month and find some physical thing or find some game to play.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:09:26 AM

An effective way to stop gambling is not online for a whole month, we have to rethink our nature to calm down and find work offline, spending time with partner or family is also able to make us not think for online connectivity, I personally need one year to rehabilitate mself from the influence of gambling.
yeah gambling is very addictive and to ignore it or to leave it is very very difficult for a man because it is against the human nature.
i am quite agree with you that the best way is to cut of from the internet. don't touch your laptop for more than a month and find some physical thing or find some game to play.
The advice is correct if we stay away from the internet then we will stop gambling. But do you think is this possible for this generation people. You live without facebook, messenger, whats up and other kinds of stuff. In 24 hours minimum 6 to 7 hours we will spend the time to surf something in our mobile am I right. in this condition this is not possible. You can find other ways means playing offline games and making your free time busy with other work but you can not live without the internet and mobile this is 100% true.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:12:29 AM

That's hard to do. Every gambler will not think about things, especially when they have been addicted. I'm not sure an addicted gambler can do that easily. This is the greatest risk in the gambling game, we've been told of this great risk and we must also be prepared to get through this difficult thing. So for everyone who has never tried gambling then never once to become a gambler !!!
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 11:16:32 AM

Other gamblers will take it as an advantage if they have job. Not responsible on what they earn because they have now source of income that can be good for gambling. That's what I'm preferring to say but if you get serious with your job and you love to work for your company. Focus with your job and for sure you'll quit gambling step by step.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:48:21 PM

But make sure you marry someone who does not like gambling, so she can make you forced to work. If you marry a gambling woman, be assured that it will not work. And it will make you gamble more and more.

Most woman dont gamble that is why even if you are looking for one than that would be very hard to find. Aside from that, you dont really need help from anyone to stop gambling because in the end you are just going to need a determination to stop. Once you have the determination then you can totally stop gambling
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:55:30 PM

Most woman dont gamble that is why even if you are looking for one than that would be very hard to find. Aside from that, you dont really need help from anyone to stop gambling because in the end you are just going to need a determination to stop. Once you have the determination then you can totally stop gambling
But it's better if we ask for help, especially to those closest to us because they will be happy to help us. Our determination + the help of others is a combination that will help us stop gambling faster.
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:43:14 PM

Doing more work than we have done, socializing with people of different professions or hobbies with us, seems to be enough to help us quit from gambling.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 12:36:20 AM

Doing more work than we have done, socializing with people of different professions or hobbies with us, seems to be enough to help us quit from gambling.
Lol when you were doing work at office or any kind of social media will be bored for you for long time and you will think more than enough to play gambling again it is really hard to quit gambling if you had already money to gamble because you mind to play and think of it that if you were gonna play again to earn back what you've already lost then you will lose again and again until everything goes wrong if you change you daily hobbies like playing around in your house going travel making your self more busy.

tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 731

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:18:07 AM

Going to a vacation seems a good idea and I thought of this before when I was planning to quit gambling but the question is that, I will be able to quit gambling for good? Because if you want to quit for good, you must be living somewhere that has no gambling places or even people who are gambling.

I don’t know if a place like that exist. Here in my country, even places that are far from the main land or city have gambling games. A vacation might be a good escape for gambling but I think that it will just be for a meantime. To be able to quit gambling, a strong determination is really needed. I suggest doing recreational activities which can consume most of your free time, in that way, you will not have time for gambling. To quit is to forget and to start a new life without gambling.

There are places that existing that there's no gambling place, go to the top of the mountain and look on how people are living there peacefully. A vacation is just a temporary solution to quit gambling for good. But it will help you to have some good time and make yourself be thinking the things that you must do instead of gambling.

It is not quitting gambling, it is like forgetting gambling for a while, and when you get back, you are going to gamble again if you find yourself bored in the things that you did. But if you are really dedicated on quitting gambling, without going to anywhere, without the help of others you could help yourself out to get out of this gambling addiction where you are into, the change must always begin to ourselves.

Relaxing and sometime to think about other things that you must do. It will go through with quitting in gambling if you will have enough time to think that you have other things to focus your time. Anything that you'll think that can be good for you will go into quitting and who knows maybe you want to be a traveler after having a vacation.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:07:37 AM

Quitting something you are addicted with is not easy. But if you are firm to your decision to quit gambling you have to take it very seriously. Try to do a new hobby or anything that can entertain you. Stay a way from people like gamblers. Focus on your goal and say a little prayer  Smiley
Elsaveronicha

Activity: 630

XIRCUS

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:09:59 AM

I think we should be friends with people who do not gamble, often pray to god, and do positive activities.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:15:03 AM

One of the best ways to quit gambling is to be with friends who are not in gambling. Spend time with them, go outing and have a relax vacation. Start playing the sport which you like on daily basis. This would engage you in productive work and will yield you good health and also your mind will get diverted from gambling.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: