Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2017, 09:33:43 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to quit Gambling for good?  (Read 48840 times)
eann014

Activity: 364

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:15:46 AM

Look outside. Social activity helps you to stop gambling slowly. There are many things that are far more beneficial to ourselves or others than to gambling.

I agree, deversify, focus on anything except gambling.  If something occupy your time and keep you bz, you will eventually forget about gambling.  I think it is a matter of determination, discipline and planning to be able to quit gambling for good.  Family, friends and love ones can help too.
Yeah that's possible but then again I say it's still possible because there's so much evidence showing that many out there who have been gambling addicts have a hard time quitting they've been working on various ways but they can only stop for a moment and then come back to gamble when they have money.
People that are addicted in gambling and attached into it are hard to find ways to stop from playing it but when you find the things that can make you stop, like having an investment so you can earn money without risking all your money and play all of it without any assurance that you can win. Because for me it is better to invest.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
BCTBF

Activity: 126

CREDIT 2.0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:35:24 AM

You have to have or look for more activity than usual with a plan to get rid of the gamble in your brain, so maybe you will slowly not think about gambling and the thought of gambling may disappear over time.

samputin

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:24:35 AM

How does one Put down Gambling for good?

Try marrying someone who already have 5 kids, maybe that should work. you'll probably save every penny and may even rob a bank once you have your own kids.
Its not a good idea, it not a better reason to stoo gambling. Gambling is not easy to stop in one time although you can control slow stop. Find alternative hobbies like sports, exerxises or this one, the bitcointalk. Since both of them need a lot of time you can sure for the profit unlike in gambling that you can't manipulate when you make a profit.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 378

Y E S T O S E N P A I

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:50:53 AM

Look outside. Social activity helps you to stop gambling slowly. There are many things that are far more beneficial to ourselves or others than to gambling.

I agree, deversify, focus on anything except gambling.  If something occupy your time and keep you bz, you will eventually forget about gambling.  I think it is a matter of determination, discipline and planning to be able to quit gambling for good.  Family, friends and love ones can help too.
Yeah that's possible but then again I say it's still possible because there's so much evidence showing that many out there who have been gambling addicts have a hard time quitting they've been working on various ways but they can only stop for a moment and then come back to gamble when they have money.
People that are addicted in gambling and attached into it are hard to find ways to stop from playing it but when you find the things that can make you stop, like having an investment so you can earn money without risking all your money and play all of it without any assurance that you can win. Because for me it is better to invest.
When you are investing, you're technically risking all money that you have invested just like risking the money you have been gambling on a site .
My suggestion is doing short trades on poloniex, I think think that this will be the diagram of their risks gambling is riskier than investment, and investment is riskier than altcoin trading . If you're quitting you should replace it in doing productive things .

▄▄▄▄
      ▄████▄▀█▄  ▀█████▄
     ▐██▀████▄ ▀████████▄  ▄
    ██▌   █████▄ ▀████████████▄
   ████▄▄█████████▄▀▀█▄ ▀██████▀
  ██████████████████   ▀▀███████▄▄█▄
 ███████▀▀███▌  ▀███▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
██▀▀███   ▐██▌   ███ ▄████████████████▌
█▌  ▐██▄ ▄█████████ ▄██▀  ▐██████▀ ▀█▌
██▄▄█████████████▀ ███▌ ▄▄██████  ▄█▀
 ▀██████████████▀▄███▀▀███████▀▀███
   █████   ████▀▄██▀   █████▌  ▄█▀
    ▀███▄  ███ ▄████████████████▀
      ▀██████ ██▀   █████▀   ██
        ▀██▀ ███▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄║▄
░█░
░█░
▀║▀
mirakal

Activity: 588

FortuneJack the No. 1

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:04:24 AM

How does one Put down Gambling for good?

Try marrying someone who already have 5 kids, maybe that should work. you'll probably save every penny and may even rob a bank once you have your own kids.
Its not a good idea, it not a better reason to stoo gambling. Gambling is not easy to stop in one time although you can control slow stop. Find alternative hobbies like sports, exerxises or this one, the bitcointalk. Since both of them need a lot of time you can sure for the profit unlike in gambling that you can't manipulate when you make a profit.

Focus your time in other things, sports is a good alternative for anyone who like to stop gambling and to solve gambling addiction. Sacrifice anything related to gambling so you can fully recover because gambling addiction must be treated earl before it will ruin your life. I can tell that I have been addicted in the past but I am happy I was able to figure out early and start to do things to solve the problem, I'm proud I enjoyed gambling now.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

WIN A SHARE OF 5BTC EVERY WEEK ON LEADERBOARD
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 924

Come and Visit Indonesia ! Land of Paradise !

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:58:11 AM

Focus your time in other things, sports is a good alternative for anyone who like to stop gambling and to solve gambling addiction. Sacrifice anything related to gambling so you can fully recover because gambling addiction must be treated earl before it will ruin your life. I can tell that I have been addicted in the past but I am happy I was able to figure out early and start to do things to solve the problem, I'm proud I enjoyed gambling now.

You cant stop when you dont feel like stopping. When you feel that it is enough and it is time for you to move one then you will be able to get your mind out of it. It depends on yourself wether you want to stop or not, if you dont want then anything that you do will be useless and you are going to go back to it againb

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

WIN A SHARE OF 5BTC EVERY WEEK ON LEADERBOARD
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
crwth

Activity: 224

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:57:26 AM

You cant stop when you dont feel like stopping. When you feel that it is enough and it is time for you to move one then you will be able to get your mind out of it. It depends on yourself wether you want to stop or not, if you dont want then anything that you do will be useless and you are going to go back to it againb
That's really obvious, if you don't feel like it, then you are probably not going to and that could be a symptom of addiction. It's only you who could really achieve the one-ness of yourself, to completely stop something that's a part of you already. I agree that you need to be productive with other things so you could move your mind away from other than gambling addiction.

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.