20-30
30-40
40-50
50-60
60-70
70-80
80-90
90-100

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What percentage of people on Earth will own Bitcoin by 2020  (Read 46474 times)
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:12:33 PM

Yeah as soon as I submitted 2-5% was quite sure it would be lower. 2% of people is still a lot. That is tens if not hundreds of millions of people. I highly doubt that many will own Bitcoin, though it might reach the 2% mark by 2020, but then again we are heading for a crash which means less people might own Bitcoin in 2020 than even today.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:00:32 PM

Not sure but I feel that it is likely to be a minimal proportion because not everyone in the world tends to make use of Bitcoin.They need to have to entice much more people if they want to turn out to be some thing even bigger in the long term.
You may be right but I think otherwise. I believe there will be a huge traffic of the ones who will be using Bitcoin by 2022. The way Bitcoin is getting popular amongst the people and is giving them a lot of profits, I think the number of investors will increase tremendously by that time. I am very much positive regarding this.
I have the same opinion about the popularity of bitcoins in the coming years. Till 2022, it makes 5 years and five years are not less for bitcoins to become legal all over the world. The pace at which businessmen and billionaires are turning towards bitcoins, there is no obstacle in way of bitcoins to be used by almost everyone by that time.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:19:42 AM

I think it could grow up to 20%, not all people have gadgets yet not all places in this world has internet and only a few people are interested in bitcoin.
You may be right but you never know what will happen in the future. If we see the past record, then there is hardly any reason to deny this thing that the graph of the people showing their interest in Bitcoin has increased significantly. The number will no doubt increase in 2020, but you can’t tell the exact numbers.
thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 813

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:03:21 PM

I put 2-5%. Which would be roughly 150 million - 350 million people. That feels about right. That range should put bitcoin around $50k in 2020 which is right on for what I predict.

They say bitcoin users double every year. And there's maybe a bit over 10 million bitcoin users now. Though likely that doubling will shoot way up the next couple years as bitcoin becomes a normal investment that people buy through their investment firms. So I could see bitcoin users 10x or better up to ~200 million in the next 2+ years.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:08:40 PM

I've been running a poll for some time now about the value of 1 bitcoin by 2020 and it's safe to say a lot of different opinions and guesses are made.
This poll completes the other one and i'm really looking forward to everyone's input in this.

Tnx for your input  Cool

I think 2-5% is doable in 2020, that's 3 more year and i believe with the recent surge of news about bitcoin it won't take long until people finally notice the existence of bitcoin itself and for them to buy bitcoin as there's always new people entering crypto everyday.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:10:01 PM

I think we might reach 5%.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:12:04 PM

I've been running a poll for some time now about the value of 1 bitcoin by 2020 and it's safe to say a lot of different opinions and guesses are made.
This poll completes the other one and i'm really looking forward to everyone's input in this.

Tnx for your input  Cool

In 2020, looking forwardly, the bitcoin will have a percentage  ranging from 60 to 80, not bad at all really, but this assumption can really determine where bitcoin are heading forward, it is now starting and the change are now getting more more noticeable. It will come a time where electoneum can have what a bitcoin has achieved.  

thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:23:16 PM

Yeah as soon as I submitted 2-5% was quite sure it would be lower. 2% of people is still a lot. That is tens if not hundreds of millions of people. I highly doubt that many will own Bitcoin, though it might reach the 2% mark by 2020, but then again we are heading for a crash which means less people might own Bitcoin in 2020 than even today.

uh what? strange comment. all signs point to prices and user adoption continuing to rapidly increase, not crash.

Bitcoin users on average have roughly been doubling each year. Probably around 20 million now. I expect it will do better than doubling each year the next few years as investors start getting into it pushing the price wayyyyy higher attracting more people and more countries start becoming more favorable to it. By end of 2020 I'd expect a few hundred million people to own bitcoin, but that'd put it, so that would put it at maybe 5%.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:20:04 PM

Tnx for your input  Cool

The supply of btc is very limited but the users may increase to 50-60%/that is only my guess but that percentage may varies from the news and social media that greatly affect the btc performance.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:43:07 PM

It mostly depends on PR and economical situations I think

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:06:27 AM

realistically not a lot. optimistically 5% will own some form of cryptocurrency.

I agree with you, it could barely be between 5-10% of the global population, countless number of people will try to own them and that is what is bound to drive its prices crazy at the time. we live to see what might happen though.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:26:13 PM

I think 30-40 of earth population will own btc by 2020. Because bitcoin is becoming popular. More and more people are getting into bitcoin.

BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:37:54 PM

Tnx for your input  Cool

2020 is only less than 3 year, if we are looking at the popularity of bitcoin and the rate it increase, i believe we can reach 2% of the world population. mind you 2% is already a lot and 5% is the limit by 2020. we are looking at the long term here, so maybe in 10 more years more than 25% of world population will use bitcoin.

Sweetsparrow

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:32:36 AM

I think alertpay includes a service terms section about not utilizing it for ecurrency exchange.Let's say we created a signal word for bitcois and known as the carrots....Would py pal stop you selling celery at carrotpal ? nan
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:42:53 AM

realistically not a lot. optimistically 5% will own some form of cryptocurrency.

I agree with you, it could barely be between 5-10% of the global population, countless number of people will try to own them and that is what is bound to drive its prices crazy at the time. we live to see what might happen though.
That range of the population that will own bitcoin by 2020 seems possible because the users of bitcoin right now is slowly getting bigger and bigger because the price of bitcoin is now making noise to the whole world because since the people are attracted to expensive things then it will be easier for bitcoin to attract users and investors because of the price surges and by 2020, it will have an increase which is obviously huge in terms of population of the users.
nikitano

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:28:25 PM

Very first of all, there is even now no knowledge that accurately provides the quantity of actual bitcoin consumers, consequently it would be hard to come up even with a modest projection if there is certainly no foundation variety. But I guess bitcoin has nevertheless a long way to go in conditions of variety of consumers because it is very clear that bitcoin is not wherever around the realm of consciousness of the masses. It would be a welcome shock if bitcoin becomes a widespread electronic forex a number of several years from now that serves even a fraction of the world's inhabitants.
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:28:17 PM

I think around 3% because there are a lot of people using bitcoin already but there are also a lot of fake accounts from the same person we cannot see trough them all so yes but i still don't think that in 2 years bitcoin can go higher than 3%.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:34:30 PM

The total population in the whole world is 7 billion plus people and i think the bitcoin user will continue to increasw more in the future.
And once they have many bitcoin user it will increase more the price of bitcoin. I think the percentage of bitcoin user in the year of 2020 is less than 5 percent only and that very big population even its low percent ..
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:56:19 PM

Around 60 to 70 percent of people around the world are going to be interested on Bitcoin.

80 percent of the population are going to notice Bitcoin value

however only 50 to 60 percent are going to own Bitcoin portion due to uprising value of Bitcoin.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:55:34 AM

Around 60 to 70 percent of people around the world are going to be interested on Bitcoin.

80 percent of the population are going to notice Bitcoin value

however only 50 to 60 percent are going to own Bitcoin portion due to uprising value of Bitcoin.

The world has a lot of population and it is impossible to tell that 50 to 60 percent of the people will own bitcoin in the next few years. Bitcoin is still not popular in most of the countries and it still need some demand to make its price up and when the price of bitcoin hits a new milestone then it will create noise and hype in the world and it will result for the population of bitcoin users to grow even more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: