20-30
30-40
40-50
50-60
60-70
70-80
80-90
90-100

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What percentage of people on Earth will own Bitcoin by 2020  (Read 46474 times)
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:37:25 AM

I've been running a poll for some time now about the value of 1 bitcoin by 2020 and it's safe to say a lot of different opinions and guesses are made.
This poll completes the other one and i'm really looking forward to everyone's input in this.

Tnx for your input  Cool

In my own perception that by the year 2020  the percentage of people who become a bitcoiner will average to 70%-75% approximately all over the world,because mostly people in this new era is easily to catch up of what is trending in the media,and mostly people find the best sources of income,and that is bitcoin in the new digital currency.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:50:39 AM

I can't really see it going above the 0-2 in the next 4 years but I could be wrong, think it will be a few more years before we reach enough people to be hitting 2% of the entire world's population which currently stands at just above 7.4 billion http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Is that site legit? I still can't believe that they can count number of people died and born for just a seconds. Doubting on that site!  Shocked But even if it's true or not, for me I think bitcoin users will go around 40% of world's population. Well I could be wrong but I believe 3 years is enough. Nowadays, there are no impossible so you must believe me.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:34:10 PM

Any answer will probably be a guess. People are getting informed day by day either surfing the internet or by people telling them, before 2020 many people will have come across this Bitcoin and with people knowing its pros many people will dive into it. So by 2020 2-5% of people will have procure Bitcoin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:03:06 PM

I think we are just 30% percent but i hope in the future bitcoin will be popular in our country that we can advertise it in television.
Maybe in the near future will be in 40% if some banks accept bitcoins..
The future of bitcoin is bright but like what uou said, I also around that number bitcoin will increase it's popularity. That is almost 3 years from now. Maybe a year after this, much more people in the world will come to have vivid picture what bitcoin really is. Even in schools right now, bitcoin has been a trend because of the students word of mouth as well as the offices. Good job for the people who keeps on sharing what bitcoin crytocurrency is.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:36:09 PM

I think 30-40 of earth population will own btc by 2020. Because bitcoin is becoming popular. More and more people are getting into bitcoin.
Yes and this is the time to have the bitcoin at the huge level and the income of the bitcoin will increase more so I hope the price and the value of the bitcoin will give all the people the fair money and the best way to live the life as now I can see the bitcoin is the currency of the era and the future of the bitcoin is very bright as just like the bitcoin fiat money so all the people are going to know the bitcoin.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:59:08 PM

I think 30-40 of earth population will own btc by 2020. Because bitcoin is becoming popular. More and more people are getting into bitcoin.
Yes and this is the time to have the bitcoin at the huge level and the income of the bitcoin will increase more so I hope the price and the value of the bitcoin will give all the people the fair money and the best way to live the life as now I can see the bitcoin is the currency of the era and the future of the bitcoin is very bright as just like the bitcoin fiat money so all the people are going to know the bitcoin.

You have a point, but we can't expect huge percentage of bitcoin users since there are still a lot of people that are not aware of the existence of the digital currency. And year 2020 is just a 3 years gap and it still not enough time to gain more users of bitcoin. Anyhow, if by 2020, there would be a lot of stores who will start to accept bitcoin as mode of payment, maybe it will help to gain more users of bitcoin and there would be high demand by that time and would affect also the price of bitcoin. It's either it will keep on increasing or decreasing, depending on the demand and supply of bitcoin.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:41:52 AM

I've been running a poll for some time now about the value of 1 bitcoin by 2020 and it's safe to say a lot of different opinions and guesses are made.
This poll completes the other one and i'm really looking forward to everyone's input in this.

Tnx for your input  Cool

Hard to tell but i will put my peso on 10%. More and more people are becoming aware of bitcoins and are optimistic about it. Others are curious enough to even have a second thoughts of engaging themselves with bitcoins.
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:04:29 AM

Well nobody can predict like what percentage of the world can own btc as there isn't sufficient btc available to provide for the entire world population as there is only few btc left for it to get mined family member even missed his 150 BTC as his system crashed and he missed his wallet id and password i think that there will be several case like that and hence those will be still in the wallet as long as it is not being touched or hacked by some hackers and hence those will remain as it is .And now a days its getting more and more harder to mine btc.

Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:12:51 AM

Tnx for your input  Cool

I think its 70 to 90 percent of going to be interested in bitcoin I know its going to be stable in this year and the value of it is higher  because many investors would be like to invest on bitcoin for this year 2020.Im expecting for a huge percentage in the year 2020 it will be indemand  of our currency.it has a new era that bitcoin will increase more at this time.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:33:24 PM

I have voted 5-10%. I think In poor countries all over the world hundreds of millions of people neither have access to the internet nor have the desktop computer. So, they don't even hear of digital currency.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:09:44 PM

Tnx for your input  Cool

for now in the year 2017 alone of the population or of the total human being in the world who already know the benefits of having bitcoin I think is still about 10% only, there are still many who do not know about the benefits of having bitcoin. if in 2020 it only reached less than 50%.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:18:57 PM

Tnx for your input  Cool

Bitcoin being used by everyone is the ideal situation but you need to consider that most of the population around the world are in the below-average spot. Also, you need to know that most countries are still on the 'developing' stage, which result to a discrepancy regarding their respective economic situation. Those who are poor and are in poverty have no means of acquiring stable internet connection, which is a mandatory requirement for virtual payment using bitcoin. This is the only hindrance that I see that must be addressed if you really want to push for world-wide scale payment of bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:21:49 PM

I have voted 5-10%. I think In poor countries all over the world hundreds of millions of people neither have access to the internet nor have the desktop computer. So, they don't even hear of digital currency.

Put it on your percentage the people in different parts of the world that still have no access of electricity.  But for sure when time goes by, bitcoin will be used by many people including those who still have no access with computer and internet.  As time goes by it will increase the percrntage of people benefiting from bitcoins.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:50:49 PM

I think the percentage of people who will own Bitcoin by 2020 depends on their access to the internet and electricity. These two should be put on premium because Bitcoin's profitability is primarily anchored on its existence online vis a vis the knowledge of people on Bitcoin. Of course, knowledge is the topmost consideration without which nothing can ever happen. Simply put, no Bitcoin transaction can ever take place without the requisite knowledge.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:08:35 PM

I think the percentage of people who will own Bitcoin by 2020 depends on their access to the internet and electricity. These two should be put on premium because Bitcoin's profitability is primarily anchored on its existence online vis a vis the knowledge of people on Bitcoin. Of course, knowledge is the topmost consideration without which nothing can ever happen. Simply put, no Bitcoin transaction can ever take place without the requisite knowledge.
Actually, Its really hard to predict if how many percentage of people on earth owns bitcoins. the innovation and popularity of bitcoins cannot be stop, The continuous price increase of bitcoins are making noise, more and more people are getting interested with bitcoins. and even in the remote areas, internet are very accessible, anyone can study and can use bitcoins. By 2020 i think its about 60-70 percent of population will use bitcoins. By that time, Bitcoins are totally expose.
rodalutor

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:32:47 PM

Put it on your percentage the people in different parts of the world that still have no access of electricity.  But for sure when time goes by, bitcoin will be used by many people including those who still have no access with computer and internet.  As time goes by it will increase the percrntage of people benefiting from bitcoins.

5-10% is still quite a modest estimate in my opinion just based on the logic that people do not have access to internet or electricity. I believe it's about 50/50 that do and do not have access to such things and so then you're assuming that only 10-20% of the 50% who do have access (excluding any who my gain access in the following years) will own bitcoin. I have noticed an increased trend in the numbers of people interested in bitcoin and suspect we may see it peak at somewhere around 30-40% of the people who can own bitcoin that do own bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:04:41 PM

Its true that the value of bitcoin is increasing and also its effecting on the price.The reason is many people start using the bitcoin and belveing on it.But the price is still low.Bitcoin is growing but many people have 0 knoeledage about bitcoin even they don't know that any digital currency exsit with them.So i vote for 10%.
alexpayne

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:33:54 AM

I think it would be at least 25~30% people in the Earth own at least 0.01 Bitcoin.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:59:16 AM

I think it would be at least 25~30% people in the Earth own at least 0.01 Bitcoin.
The number of users are definitely lower than that, bitcoin is popular but only in bigger countries where their government are supporting them.
Maybe with the growing success of bitcoin we will see that percentage but not until 2020.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:26:34 AM

I voted for the lower choice and it surprised me that most people thought the same, if bitcoin is used by 2% of the world population by 2020 that will be a victory to me because that will mean that more than 140 million people are using bitcoin that will be a tremendous growth in such a time frame and if that happened, it is obvious the price of bitcoin would have skyrocketed as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: