Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Þ ® HASHBASE ® Þ Bitcoin Cloud Investment Platform - 150% PROFIT, PAYING FRESH!  (Read 8812 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:01:38 PM

maybe because admin directly deposit some amount under 1 mbtc to the everyone deposit address and so on the minimum amount is 1 mbtc. this is why it is not shown in your balance. Just my opinion

This is right. We had this issue, but will be fixed at next payout.

Smiley
why didn't you admit and just being honest instead of not saying anything about it?

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xxxDD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:09:39 PM

maybe because admin directly deposit some amount under 1 mbtc to the everyone deposit address and so on the minimum amount is 1 mbtc. this is why it is not shown in your balance. Just my opinion

Smiley

Hope you will minimize minimum withdrawal

Thank you
RACT

Activity: 433

I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 04:25:58 PM

Smiley

my deposit was 0,0147 btc , i bought 10 GHX so, that doesn't apply to me
check it admin

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:30:35 PM

What's the matter?  41 cents too much to put out to keep your promises?Huh

username morantis
address  1Gqki65XosXKzMzX7xw7jqgr6TLUNS6EhC

Perfect post format for the 50 cent prize?Huh   Delete the post, go ahead, that is how you handle your customer base right?
HashBase (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:49:21 PM

username morantis

Perfect post format for the 50 cent prize?Huh   Delete the post, go ahead, that is how you handle your customer base right?

First: the giveaway is ended.

Second: after you opened a scam accusation against us you are not elegible anymore for any bonus, sorry.

Regards.
morantis

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:50:13 PM

username morantis

Second: after you opened a scam accusation against us you are not elegible anymore for any bonus, sorry.

Regards.

Any excuse to not keep your promises right?   What about the other people that have not gotten their funds?
HashBase (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:54:25 PM

username morantis

Regards.

Any excuse to not keep your promises right?   What about the other people that have not gotten their funds?

First we made an early payout so it to consider also as a bonus.

Second they got anyway the funds just it cannot be visualised cause they are below the min amount of funds to receive.

When the 150% will be reached the balance will show for sure.
morantis

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:56:14 PM

username morantis

Regards.

First we made an early payout so it to consider also as a bonus.

Second they got anyway the funds just it cannot be visualised cause they are below the min amount of funds to receive.

When the 150% will be reached the balance will show for sure.

How about the receiving address you use from coinbase?  Can you show these people what is happening with their money?   
skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:57:20 PM

admin I sent a pm can you reply to it please instead of fighting over 40 fucking cents with a guy who is just bitching he didn't get his 40 cents.

worry about the people who invested that have questions. thanks

skyline
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 05:05:26 PM

Finally something new and not those crappy doubler site scripts. is this paying dynamic rates daily? until 150%?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
RACT

Activity: 433

I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 05:11:40 PM

read the posts above man , for now , i have my doubts

morantis

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:18:04 PM

read the posts above man , for now , i have my doubts

I replied to your PM with some of the information you asked for.
skyline_king

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:28:24 PM

as of this post I say no one should be investing in this site.

he does not answer pm's he is just fighting with another member about a giveaway when he should be explaining a lot more on how his site works.

again admin I got 10ghs like 99% of everyone else and all I see in my balance is .00002 from ref and .00000205 from faucet.

every pay out keeps saying 0 so again admin please explain his your cloud mining works cuz I could have added that .001 to cldmine or hashocean and would have saw my % in return go up a bit at least.
morantis

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:35:35 PM

I sent the owner a PM to try to see if I could help.  We will see what he does.  I have a small cache of coins for investment purposes only and since the site is there, I might try to help him out of the hole.  We will see if he replies.  You know, there is a chance for sites like this, if they are handled right.  The problem is that they need a steady flow of income to pay out and too many of them rely on new signups and purchases alone to support that.  That is where the Ponzi part comes from.  Eventually people will stop investing and then you cannot pay out anymore.  There are ways to support a site like this and it is not that hard.  Maybe I can help him out if  he replies.  If so, first things first, people get paid.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:37:22 PM

as of this post I say no one should be investing in this site.

he does not answer pm's he is just fighting with another member about a giveaway when he should be explaining a lot more on how his site works.

again admin I got 10ghs like 99% of everyone else and all I see in my balance is .00002 from ref and .00000205 from faucet.

every pay out keeps saying 0 so again admin please explain his your cloud mining works cuz I could have added that .001 to cldmine or hashocean and would have saw my % in return go up a bit at least.
Exactly, his ignoring all newbs PM.
All he cares is fighting against his member.
admin why dont you instead work your website
skyline_king

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:42:01 PM

I sent the owner a PM to try to see if I could help.  We will see what he does.  I have a small cache of coins for investment purposes only and since the site is there, I might try to help him out of the hole.  We will see if he replies.  You know, there is a chance for sites like this, if they are handled right.  The problem is that they need a steady flow of income to pay out and too many of them rely on new signups and purchases alone to support that.  That is where the Ponzi part comes from.  Eventually people will stop investing and then you cannot pay out anymore.  There are ways to support a site like this and it is not that hard.  Maybe I can help him out if  he replies.  If so, first things first, people get paid.

yup I 100% agree this site and many other can very well earn a fair share of coins and everyone can be happy.

1 they need to actually have mining rigs
2 they need to be trading alt coins and bitcoins to keep new revenue coming in.
3 they need to have a1 support open a chat on site or a forum and be involved with the clients let them know what's up. we all get it some days you can get 20 blocks some days 1 but at least let us all know when we will be getting payout and how it all works.

Aber1943

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:49:39 PM

yup I 100% agree this site and many other can very well earn a fair share of coins and everyone can be happy.

1 they need to actually have mining rigs
2 they need to be trading alt coins and bitcoins to keep new revenue coming in.
3 they need to have a1 support open a chat on site or a forum and be involved with the clients let them know what's up. we all get it some days you can get 20 blocks some days 1 but at least let us all know when we will be getting payout and how it all works.

I agreed to this but the admin dont want this, he has a plan on his own.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:00:18 PM

Finally something new and not those crappy doubler site scripts. is this paying dynamic rates daily? until 150%?

It is not something new. It is a script for a site I saw a few times before and they all scammed... as soon as you try to withdraw there is a high chance you'll get the message you need to deposit more to be eligible to withdraw  Roll Eyes

I would approach stuff like this with the same caution as always.
ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:22:29 PM

It is not something new. It is a script for a site I saw a few times before and they all scammed... as soon as you try to withdraw there is a high chance you'll get the message you need to deposit more to be eligible to withdraw  Roll Eyes

I would approach stuff like this with the same caution as always.
I see on another thread which exactly the same design.
I bet his the same owner.
HashBase (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:23:36 PM

We are fixing all the issues payouts, for tomorrow payout everyhting will be fine.

thanks for your patience.

Consider tha until now the most of investment are from our bonus giveaway!

HashBase will work smoothly in a bit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: