Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2024, 10:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs  (Read 167298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:59:55 PM

BOUNTIES STILL AVAILABLE
- Write a press release for publication on various crypto news sites. PM to discuss fees. - 50,000 MOJO
- Chinese translation of OP - 30,000 MOJO
- Regular updates on Taringa social network (regular fee per post can be negotiated). - 1000 MOJO per post maybe? anyone?

If you are an investor you stand to gain from spreading the word and thereby safeguarding your investment.

ICO update
Number of investors: 73
Total BTC amount: 15.50029656
Price per MOJO: 0.00000022 BTC

It looks like we may hit the minimum target of 20 BTC and 73 investors is pretty good so far.

If we can go past the minimum ICO price of 29 sats we have an excellent chance of creating something good here. We will see where we are in a few days. I will see if I can work out a PR strategy and do some work around concepts so that we can start work on the next wallet release. Thanks for your support so far and we wish you a prosperous investment.

Soooooooon...............
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:32:23 PM

BOUNTIES STILL AVAILABLE
- Write a press release for publication on various crypto news sites. PM to discuss fees. - 50,000 MOJO
- Regular updates on Taringa social network (regular fee per post can be negotiated). - 1000 MOJO per post maybe? anyone?

If you are an investor you stand to gain from spreading the word and thereby safeguarding your investment.

ICO update

It looks like we may hit the minimum target of 20 BTC and 73 investors is pretty good so far.

If we can go past the minimum ICO price of 29 sats we have an excellent chance of creating something good here. We will see where we are in a few days. I will see if I can work out a PR strategy and do some work around concepts so that we can start work on the next wallet release. Thanks for your support so far and we wish you a prosperous investment.

I wouldn't worry too much about reaching the goal. With an ICO like this, without any incentives to jump in soon, people will move in as late as possible. What would help, though, is to keep this thread on the first page of this subforum. It is very quiet here. Don't you have like updates, plans, anything you could discuss here?
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:35:58 PM

BOUNTIES STILL AVAILABLE

ICO update

I wouldn't worry too much about reaching the goal. With an ICO like this, without any incentives to jump in soon, people will move in as late as possible. What would help, though, is to keep this thread on the first page of this subforum. It is very quiet here. Don't you have like updates, plans, anything you could discuss here?

Yes, we do have plans. We have worked a lot around getting this all going for a start and now we can start to focus more around details of the next wallet release and we will publish a more detailed roadmap and outline what we will do first. It's early days so just stay with us.

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:10:40 AM

What if i told you that dc with no ico has over 200 investors?

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:09:41 AM

Dev any bounty for italian translation?
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:08:22 AM

What if i told you that dc with no ico has over 200 investors?

what is dc?
A coin which has as distribution 1:1 your just-dice wager.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:19:11 AM

The website is down ... what is the ICO btc address to send to?

How will MOJO coins be claimed after the ICO is completed (send message from btc sending address with mojo address)?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
escapeX

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:17:28 PM

BOUNTIES STILL AVAILABLE

ICO update

I will do the Chinese translation.Pls wait.

diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:36:48 PM

How will MOJO coins be claimed after the ICO is completed (send message from btc sending address with mojo address)?

site works
https://mojocoin.org/ico.php

you need register in ICO
and enter
Mojocoin Wallet Address & Email(optional)

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:11:45 PM

Yes, if you do a proper Italian translation of the OP and post it in the Italian forum and then make a couple of Tweets in Italian with a link to the Italian OP, then a bounty is coming your way.

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:34:23 PM

BOUNTIES STILL AVAILABLE

ICO update

I will do the Chinese translation.Pls wait.

Ok, I will mark it in the OP

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:43:06 PM

Yes, if you do a proper Italian translation of the OP and post it in the Italian forum and then make a couple of Tweets in Italian with a link to the Italian OP, then a bounty is coming your way.
Just sent you pm ! If  i will be in charge for this job i have to make all the best as good as possible it is also my interest to make all clear as i can!
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:44:48 PM

Once the ICO is over, we will distribute the MOJOs according to the table in https://mojocoin.org/distribution.php and MOJO will be available to trade on completion of the ICO and after the distribution. We will speak to the exchanges and there will be no trading until all the MOJOs have been distributed. So everyone will start at the same point.

You can register at https://mojocoin.org/ico.php

It shouldn't be down

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:02:33 PM

I think we can announce that the ICO is officially a success and I believe that we will reach 20 BTC soon and we have near to a 100 investors. This means that we will distribute the whole of the 70,000,000 MOJO among our investors which was the original plan. This means that depending on your investment you will get your relative share of 70,000,000 MOJO.

We have raised 18.96866472 BTC as of now and we are in the process of working on the next wallet which I anticipate will be out just before the end of the ICO.

Now that we are likely to pass the 20 BTC mark I wanted to say a few words about pricing, value and participation post-distribution.

At an ICO at 20 BTC the price for a MOJO is 20/70,000,000 = 0.00000029 BTC per MOJO.
If we raise 30 BTC then the price will be 30/70,000,000 = 0.00000043 BTC per MOJO and so on...

This way of running an ICO sets an effective price floor as long as the investors don't sell for less than they bought for.

We do not expect anyone who took part in the ICO to sell for less then they bought for as that simply do not make any sense. We will certainly not sell any and so when we get some more exposure upon listing there will be a demand but nobody (in their right mind) would sell for ICO price or less and so it's fair to assume a price rise.

We will be working with the major exchanges and ensure a listing and some more exposure.

We will publish a more detailed roadmap in a few days and decide what the main focus will be leading up to the launch.

Thank you for your support and we will create something good and prosperous together.

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:50:31 PM

Is it worth paying 3 BTC to get Mojocoin on Bittrex immediately after launch?

As you all probably know, Bittrex do not discuss which coins they list etc. So I am looking to discuss the pros / cons for paying 3 BTC to list Mojocoin on launch and spotlight it on Bittrex. It would certainly bring more exposure.

OKtoshi
Legendary

Activity: 1140
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:48:14 PM

OK is Honored with the new cross collaboration with Mojocoin:

Congratulations to MOJO for claiming a "Permanent add promo"
showing Real commitment to their communities to support long term adoption.

Mojocoin is getting integrated in the base coins for all coming ROKOS flavors releases for IoT devices.

What is ROKOS?
http://rokos.space

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:43:07 AM

Mojocoin is getting integrated in the base coins for all coming ROKOS flavors releases for IoT devices.

What is ROKOS?

I am excited to announce that Mojocoin will be a permanent addition to Rokos OS for Raspberry Pi and other devices. In addition to offering another platform to stake, OK Coin who are behind Rokos OS is one of the main sponsors of Coinfest UK 2016 which is being held on April 8th and 9th in Manchester. This means that Mojocoin will get some exposure at Coinfest UK 2016 through Rokos OS demos.

http://coinfestuk.org/

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:20:02 AM

What is ROKOS?

Do you represent rokos?

No, but we are collaborating with Rokos OS and OKCoin and OKtoshi so that a special Mojocoin Rapsberry Pi version with an integrated wallet will be available to run on any Raspberry Pi and some other devices. This is useful as you don't have to run your PC or Mac 24/7 to stake. What you need is a Raspberry Pi and then download the Mojocoin Raspberry Pi OS and your ready to go. Rokos makes the OS with the integrated Mojocoin software.

The collaboration means that we support and promote Rokos OS and they promote Mojocoin and enables Mojocoin for Raspberry Pi and gets us some exposure at the Coinfest UK 2016.

OKtoshi
Legendary

OK

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:09:08 PM

What is ROKOS?

Do you represent rokos?

No, but we are collaborating with Rokos OS and OKCoin and OKtoshi so that a special Mojocoin Rapsberry Pi version with an integrated wallet will be available to run on any Raspberry Pi and some other devices. This is useful as you don't have to run your PC or Mac 24/7 to stake. What you need is a Raspberry Pi and then download the Mojocoin Raspberry Pi OS and your ready to go. Rokos makes the OS with the integrated Mojocoin software.

The collaboration means that we support and promote Rokos OS and they promote Mojocoin and enables Mojocoin for Raspberry Pi and gets us some exposure at the Coinfest UK 2016.

That is correct, and yes I do represent ROKOS as well, very glad for this collab and for MOJO to join the integrated base currencies,
we are getting ready for release and for CoinfestUK event among other things (more info available soon.)

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
OKtoshi
Legendary

OK

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:46:00 PM

ROKOS Flavors integrated coming coins wallets previews:

Mojocoin MOJO https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366963.new#new

ROKOS Flavors support/updates thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084908.new#new

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: