Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: White People Are Having The Worst Black History Month Ever  (Read 3088 times)
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:43:31 PM

Congratulations to you too bryant. Even if you can't manage to be a useful contribution to society otherwise, please keep promoting my topics and moving them up.

What is all of this about Promoting topics,keep seeing it stated like its something to be impressed about!
The fact she/he can not build a reasonable response and is ranting about race,should show its a pure troll tactic.

Living in Vancouver you really feel like you are under attack from police?
Maybe post a black topic from the City you live in to show how suppressed life is for you.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:47:27 PM

Congratulations to you too bryant. Even if you can't manage to be a useful contribution to society otherwise, please keep promoting my topics and moving them up.

What is all of this about Promoting topics,keep seeing it stated like its something to be impressed about!
The fact she/he can not build a reasonable response and is ranting about race,should show its a pure troll tactic.

Stupid people think that they become famous or something if they hit xxx views... I don't understand either...

It's like a video of me getting kicked in the ballz going viral and having 500 million views... I would not be happy myself, but that's just me...
Moloch

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:51:43 PM

salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:16:09 PM

Music and sports. I think this guys have more oppurtunities than the whites.
you are right.. they are more gifted than whites in musis and sports which are the most profitable stuff on earth..

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:09:30 PM

don't be a racist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Just a liiiiiiittle bit of introspection will do you wonders.

Moloch

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:14:24 PM

Wah wah waaaaaah  Roll Eyes Keep trying to get my attention. Maybe I'll unignore you if you manage to follow basic instructions like "don't be a racist, violent asshole who gets off on harming women".

I am neither racist, nor violent, nor do I get off on hating women...

Quit making up bullshit... Everyone can read and see I said none of that

I only hate idiots, like you... Gender doesn't make 1 fuck of difference... Race doesn't mean shit to me... Only your ignorance and stupidity makes me troll you with facts

Why bother to respond with stupid nonsense like this?

Would you like to debate the topic? Or are you scared of the truth?
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:36:28 AM

In the 21st century in western civilization if you put your mind to it anybody can make a good life for
them self with a bit of hard work and motivation no matter what colour you are

I find the black people in this day and age need to get over the whole slavery thing ITS OVER and good
Not just blacks who have been slaves over history so get over it
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Tell that to JAY Z when he was selling his crack to all the black people they really mattered to him ?
Also black lives matter to blue and red bandanna's

Now to all you black people out there LIKE WILL SMITH WIFE why don't you get all your rich black brother's and sister's from the music and film industries and make your own black hollywood
because you sure got enough money to do it Wink if you think your being hard done by

Will smith thought his movie deserved an Oscar  Cheesy IT WAS SHIT

THIS IS WHAT SOME BLACK PEOPLE SOUND LIKE IN THE 21ST CENTURY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrK_HVGOnUo

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:38:07 AM

Wah wah waaaaaah  Roll Eyes Keep trying to get my attention. Maybe I'll unignore you if you manage to follow basic instructions like "don't be a racist, violent asshole who gets off on harming women".

I am neither racist, nor violent, nor do I get off on hating women...

Quit making up bullshit... Everyone can read and see I said none of that

I only hate idiots, like you... Gender doesn't make 1 fuck of difference... Race doesn't mean shit to me... Only your ignorance and stupidity makes me troll you with facts

Why bother to respond with stupid nonsense like this?

Would you like to debate the topic? Or are you scared of the truth?
It's what some black people do call you a raciest THEY LOVE SAYING IT Cheesy
It's there get out of jail card
Cass LeChat (OP)

Activity: 84

cryptoqueen

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:27:59 PM

don't be a racist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Just a liiiiiiittle bit of introspection will do you wonders.

Roll Eyes Yeah cause as a mixed race black woman who does butt loads of fucking community work dismantling racism I have no idea what I'm talking about. How about you do a liiiiiiittle bit of education and come back when you're not wearing training pants.

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:28:41 PM

you are right.. they are more gifted than whites in musis and sports which are the most profitable stuff on earth..

Don't be fucking ridiculous.  Roll Eyes this board is full of filth. You guys are trash.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:33:53 PM

Don't be fucking ridiculous.  Roll Eyes this board is full of filth. You guys are trash.
I will say it's because the black people are the poor people ...And people always look down on the poor..In the uk Hoodies get treated like black people in America..But plenty of black raciest..There is many black people with plenty of money who can set up businesses But your all to selfish
You black people go on the telly and say black lives matter..But how many of you black people put your money together and build homes creating jobs for you black people..MOAN MOAN MOAN..Do something about it then..MAN ALL OVER MY TELLY BLACK PEOPLE WITH MONEY sports stars earn millions every week..
Why don't none of your sport and music stars make companies to employ black people I WILL TELL YOU WHY BECAUSE THEY REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK
FUCK OFF   ALL LIVES MATTER NOT JUST BLACK

The JEWS ARE FUCKERS FOR THIS THEY SET UP COMPANIES AND EMPLOY A JEW FOR THERE TOP POSITIONS
The rest of us get the lower paid jobs Grin  BUT I DON'T CARE GOOD LUCK TO THEM I SAY..IT'S SMART CLEVER..

BLACK PEOPLE THINK LIKE THIS I GOT MY MONEY FUCK EVERYONE ELSE..Going on the telly black lives matter who gives a shit because all lives matter..I get pissed off because some famous black person goes on the telly..there already on tv anyway and say black lives matter
FUCK OFF..Set up companies to employ black people then dumb shits..IT'S CALLED LOOKING AFTER YOUR OWN..

JUST LOOK AT WHAT A JEW DOES CLEVER FUCKERS   Grin

JAY Z COULD WRITE 1 SONG A YEAR AND BUILD A SCHOOL AND RUN IT FOR 1 YEAR FOR FREE EVERY YEAR ...WILL HE DO THIS ..WHY WOULD HE WHEN HE SOLD CRACK TO YOU ALL

Zeke2345

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:39:05 PM

Don't be fucking ridiculous.  Roll Eyes this board is full of filth. You guys are trash.

Yet you keep coming back for more,wonder what that makes you?

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:53:37 PM

Notice how the racist flock to the topic as if it were a lantern. LOL. I love it when you reveal yourselves so easily.
Zeke2345

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:55:57 PM

Notice how the racist flock to the topic as if it were a lantern. LOL. I love it when you reveal yourselves so easily.

Cass LeChats definition of a racist: Everyone outside her/him

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:22:53 AM

Definitely a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:46:33 AM

WHITE LIVES MATTER..WHY DON'T WHITE PEOPLE GET AN MVP AWARD ?

2014-15   Stephen Curry   Golden State Warriors
2013-14   Kevin Durant   Oklahoma City Thunder
2012-13   LeBron James   Miami Heat
2011-12   LeBron James   Miami Heat
2010-11   Derrick Rose   Chicago Bulls
2009-10   LeBron James   Cleveland Cavaliers
2008-09   LeBron James   Cleveland Cavaliers
2007-08   Kobe Bryant   Los Angeles Lakers
2006-07   Dirk Nowitzki   Dallas Mavericks
2005-06   Steve Nash   Phoenix Suns
2004-05   Steve Nash   Phoenix Suns
2003-04   Kevin Garnett   Minnesota Timberwolves
2002-03   Tim Duncan   San Antonio Spurs
2001-02   Tim Duncan   San Antonio Spurs
2000-01   Allen Iverson   Philadelphia 76ers
1999-00   Shaquille O'Neal   Los Angeles Lakers
1998-99   Karl Malone   Utah Jazz
1997-98   Michael Jordan   Chicago Bulls
1996-97   Karl Malone   Utah Jazz
1995-96   Michael Jordan   Chicago Bulls

2 WHITE GUYS WON MVP in 20 years ONLY 2

2001   Training Day   Alonzo Harris   Won

2004   Jamie Foxx   Ray   Ray Charles   Won

2006   Forest Whitaker   The Last King of Scotland   Idi Amin   Won

Now 3 black people have won  an Academy Award  in the last 15 years ..who is the most raciest?
and 10 black actors Nominated in the last 15 years..

Will smith wife thought wills move deserved an award Cheesy it was shit so she started with the raciest card

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:55:47 PM

You think that because you're not smart enough to understand what systematic oppression is vs a minority pointing out racism.  Roll Eyes
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:52:24 PM

You think that because you're not smart enough to understand what systematic oppression is vs a minority pointing out racism.  Roll Eyes

Wrong. I KNOW it because you have said some of the most racist things in this thread. Then when someone posts something to counter your baseless claims you call them a racist. You're so caught up in your own bigotry that you can't see your own hypocrisy. You are hopeless.

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:40:56 PM

Wrong. I KNOW it because you have said some of the most racist things in this thread. Then when someone posts something to counter your baseless claims you call them a racist. You're so caught up in your own bigotry that you can't see your own hypocrisy. You are hopeless.

Once again boys. Say it with me *REALLY* slow so you get it. Racism is dependent on a larger systematic oppression. A minority can not be racist, because it doesn't hold the same violence as the larger culture structurally harming those minorities. A minority can be prejudiced but not racist. And most of the time what a minority is saying regarding *THEIR OWN LIVED EXPERIENCE* is considered to be racist because of the inability of the ignorant to understand because.. dun dun duuuuhh racism. Ie: Me telling men who post violent racist threads to not engage with me being considered racist by small minds who have a lack of social awareness and analysis. This is pathetic guys  Roll Eyes Children get this better than you.
Zeke2345

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:39:25 PM

Logic fail.

Racism does not work one way, how nuts are you?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: