Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:12:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED; AUTOBUY] METHOD TO PROFIT 0.18 BTC PER MONTH. PRICE IS NOW ONLY 10$.  (Read 4651 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BoeserKeller (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:49:17 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 07:58:11 PM by BoeserKeller

Hello everyone.

I have aquired a vast experience working online. I decided to share this experience. Obviously I'm making this for money, and I'm only doing this because I'm not afraid of market saturation for this method. At least not for a significant time.

This guide will show the steps to build a solid weekly income using some free tools found on the web. With a little patience and discipline, you'll be able to set up some implementations that will required only a few minutes of work per week after it's ready. You'll need ~ 20 minutes for the first setup and about 10 minutes daily until your implementation is mature enough to generate income (that could happen within 15 days, if you do everything as I say). This is not boring work: I'll teach you how to automate boring activities to get the best out of your time. Each implementation, after this maturation time, should make you an income of up to 0.18 BTC per month. You can easily replicate this implementation, and for the extra ones you add up to your portfolio you’ll need extra 3 or 4 minutes of daily work until each of them reaches the state at which they’ll generate money (there is a substantial gain of scale).

Important info:

NO CAPITAL REQUIRED. REALLY NONE.

NO BLACKHAT STUFF, EVERYTHING 100% LEGAL AND ETHICAL.

THIS IS A VERY DETAILED AND WELL-WRITTEN GUIDE. FULL OF PRO-TIPS THAT ONLY COME WITH MONTHS OF EXPERIENCE. FULL OF REFERENCE LINKS, DOWNLOAD LINKS, ETC. YOU'LL JUST NEED TO FOLLOW THE STEPS. YOU WON'T EVEN NEED TO THINK  Tongue

Out of respect for the people who buy this, I'm not disclosing what this is about. I ask you not to disclose it here either.

Link to buy: https://payivy.com/v/8f1ef

BTC and LTC accepted.

Will provide 2 vouch copies for Hero+. Already vouched.

Will give 25% discount for those who are willing to write a review about the guide. PM if you want the discount code. You must convince me you'll write the guide after. No more discounts due to price drop. Discount coupons already sent are still valid, though.

This thread is self moderated to avoid spammers. Feel free to ask pertinent questions.

whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:11:18 AM

Can you give any details about it?

BoeserKeller (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:29:30 AM

Can you give any details about it?

Sorry, could you be more specific? What kind of info could I provide you?

I'm afraid of revealing too much, but of course I can reveal whatever is needed.

Basically this method will teach the reader to automate some process in order to create a valuable asset from free tools and services, with no capital being required, or programming knowledge.

I cannot tell specifically what this "asset" is, because that would expose potential buyers. Those assets will generate money from services that could be found here, so I should be discrete in order not to spoil it by exposing a systematic method of creating those assets.

It is not related to:

account farming;
account generators (such as Steam, Spotify, etc).

Also, you will not need to sell anything to generate profit, it is, I repeat, and automated process.

I can provide you a vouch copy if you're interested. If you're experienced in the "methods" world, you should probably have seen methods that use a similar technique to generate those assets.

But this one is 1000x better because is far more detailed, provides all the necessary links, and I give some tips that would save the reader, literally, weeks.

Let me know. Shoot me a PM with your email if you wish to receive it.

cheers
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:32:45 AM

Okay i am just wondering how it works and i am sceptical. lets give it a try and i will have a look at it.

BoeserKeller (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:33:10 AM

I want a method to make lots of money and I want you to show me. Where do I signup?

You could start by stop spamming and by reading properly the first post Cheesy

I need a vouch copy

I'm sorry, I'm not going to send you one because you have negative trust and you are not Hero member.

more info please

Please read the post above this one.

Okay i am just wondering how it works and i am sceptical. lets give it a try and i will have a look at it.

I just sent you a PM. Cheesy
BoeserKeller (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:32:13 AM

Someone (who I used to respect a lot) just posted a said "leaked" tutorial from another user who was trying to maybe get a copy to leak this guide as well. I deleted both posts out or respect for the people who wrote it in the first place.

This method uses 1 tool posted in that tutorial, in one of the 6 steps. There are several others tools explained and provided here that are missing from there. The guide I wrote is 100x better, more detailed, and have more tips that will automate and scale up your profits while saving the time you spend doing the stuff I describe.

If I were to use a metaphor, I would say that guide is a paper plane, while mine is a Nasa space shuttle  Roll Eyes

Please, do not waste your time posting leaked tutorials here. I wrote this method myself, from my own particular experience. The pro-tips I highlight took me at least 2 months of mistakes and failures in order to learn them. It will save the reader LOTS of time.

I hope trusted Hero+ members will post their reviews soon enough and that will become clear.
blackraven1425

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:14:32 AM

Since there are not may Hero members interested in making a review, I volunteer for receiving one vouch copy and making an honest review. Do not bother if it has anything to do with that leaked tutorial, though.

tks.
BoeserKeller (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:18:53 AM

Since there are not may Hero members interested in making a review, I volunteer for receiving one vouch copy and making an honest review. Do not bother if it has anything to do with that leaked tutorial, though.

tks.

As I said before, it has nothing to do with that tutorial. This is a professional, step-by-step, perfectly written and experienced guide, full of insights that cost me months to obtain (and that I obtained on my own).

I appreciate the offer but I'm not sending you a vouch, at least not right  now. Allow me to wait for a more experienced member or at least with green trust.

Feel free to PM if you want a discount coupon, though.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:59:33 AM

I'm willing to take a vouch copy, let me know.
BoeserKeller (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:10:38 AM

I'm willing to take a vouch copy, let me know.

User contacted, guide sent.

Thank you for your time!

I will not send more vouches for now (only if one of them do not write the review).

Thank you all.
blackraven1425

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:18:03 AM

Feel free to PM if you want a discount coupon, though.

Sending PM now for the coupon. But, before that, is this related to dice, roulette or anything related to gambling?

thanks
BoeserKeller (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:30:31 AM

But, before that, is this related to dice, roulette or anything related to gambling?

Not at all. Nothing slighly near gambling. This is a solid method for earning money from the time you invest. The method I'm selling is actually a set of powerful tools to optimization of your time (so you can perform giant tasks in little time) and some insights I got from months of experience making the strategy more profitable and less time-consuming, more automated.

Coupon sent.

Still got 4 left.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:29:28 AM

Interested, however, I d like to hear what a person who s got a vouch copy s got to say. I m sure you are a nice guy and I also think your method might deliver what you say, still crypto s full of scammers and I m not an idiot. In other words, if there are no more vouch copies left, I ll wait for that vouch review.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:45:05 AM

Can this method of yours be saturated by you selling this method? If so, will you limit the number of copies sold? xD I'm blind. "At least not for a significant time." So it can get saturated?

I don't think you'll give me a vouch, but after (and if) reynaldo gives the thumbs up for this method, could I get a 50% discount if I write a 2-3 paragraph review on it?
BoeserKeller (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:17:49 AM

Interested, however, I d like to hear what a person who s got a vouch copy s got to say. I m sure you are a nice guy and I also think your method might deliver what you say, still crypto s full of scammers and I m not an idiot. In other words, if there are no more vouch copies left, I ll wait for that vouch review.

I really appreciate the interest in my guide, and I fully understand your concern. I humbly ask you to wait a few hours until they have posted it. If they don't, I'll send you a vouch copy as well.

Can this method of yours be saturated by you selling this method? If so, will you limit the number of copies sold? xD I'm blind. "At least not for a significant time." So it can get saturated?

I don't think you'll give me a vouch, but after (and if) reynaldo gives the thumbs up for this method, could I get a 50% discount if I write a 2-3 paragraph review on it?

Yes, it can happen. I don't know for how long. My guess is more than a year. This is not on my control. I can only be sure it's not saturated NOW, and will not be for some months. This means you'll ROI many, many times what you will pay for this guide way before it begins to saturate.

Yes I could give you a 50% discount for a detailed, well written review! Let's wait on Reynaldo's feedback then.

cheers
blackraven1425

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:14:29 PM

Thanks for coupon. As promised, here's my opinyon/review: guide is detailed and straight-foward. i like the step-by-step structure. although I knew parts of this method already, there was some specific info that clearly came from experience of the OP and will inded save me a lot of time. Setting things up took me about 25 minutes (I used to do thiss manually and it took me hours then...). anyways, I'll post here once the coins start coming. I expect to ROI in less than a month. leaving positive trust for OP!
BoeserKeller (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:14:03 PM

Thanks for coupon. As promised, here's my opinyon/review: guide is detailed and straight-foward. i like the step-by-step structure. although I knew parts of this method already, there was some specific info that clearly came from experience of the OP and will inded save me a lot of time. Setting things up took me about 25 minutes (I used to do thiss manually and it took me hours then...). anyways, I'll post here once the coins start coming. I expect to ROI in less than a month. leaving positive trust for OP!

tks for review. I'm glad you liked it, it's actually the first feedback i receive after writing it.

Let's hope Heros I sent vouches will post a review soon as well. If they don't post untill the end of the day I'll open 2 more vouches.

Post if you're interested in them, I'll give preference to Hero+ with green trust, but if they're not around I might send vouches to other classes too (please, no negative trust or Jr. Member- users).

Please do not be offended if I don't send you the vouch, I put a really big effort writing this guide and I would like it to be verified by trusted members of the forum.  Wink
Wobberdk

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:41:06 PM

Are you going to send the more vouches yet? I would like to receive one if there's any to spare... i'll make a honest review of your method.
johny1976
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002

Developer

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:16:48 PM

I'm ready to make a review for you.
BoeserKeller (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:25:45 PM

Are you going to send the more vouches yet? I would like to receive one if there's any to spare... i'll make a honest review of your method.

I'm ready to make a review for you.

I'm sorry guys, but I need someone with posive trust, or the review is not worth anything. I'm sorry, that's just the way things are around here  Undecided

Still waiting on reynaldo and whywefight. If anyone else is interested and has positive trust please let me know.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: