Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2018, 10:11:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - BIGUP] !! BIGUP $$ The BIGUP Brigade Is Ready For Battle!!!  (Read 151063 times)
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:07:43 AM

Hahahaha oh my god this is funny.

Again, where did this 3 BTC figure come from?  The fake PM's the Dev put up never mentioned this 3 BTC amount...?

JRu all you have done is now notified the FBI of yet another illegal unregulated crypto security sale in the form of the BIGUP ICO.  Nice work I am sure the dev really appreciates this and he will be eager to give the FBI his real details to make a complaint. Cheesy

Anyone can submit a complaint about anything and get that auto reply back you realise?  You've achieved nothing apart from putting BIGUP on the Feds radar.  However it is probably the SEC who would be more interested.

It is the IC3's intention to review all complaints and refer them to law enforcement and regulatory agencies having jurisdiction. Ultimately, investigation and prosecution are at the discretion of the receiving agencies.

Considering no American law enforcement and regulatory agencies have jurisdiction over me, you're kinda fucked.  Plus you allege I tried to extort the dev of the coin, not yourself...so I don't see why you think you can complain on his behalf.

Take your meds JRu, you've completely lost the plot and are now not only wasting government time, but putting the developer of the coin you support at risk of prosecution if he is an American citizen.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
JRu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:35:28 AM

Prospecta no one is listening. You even posted on your twitter that you where attacking BIGUP. You are so screwed...you better hit the road son. Prison is not a nice place for a fat little doughy boy like you.
Come on everyone sing with me....Don't do the crime if you can't do the time...oh baby. UPDATE FBI Complaint Id: I1604191939301422

EpyxZ

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:37:28 AM

Prospecta no one is listening. You even posted on your twitter that you where attacking BIGUP. You are so screwed...you better hit the road son. Prison is not a nice place for a fat little doughy boy like you.

For a peace officer you should know that you are also breaking laws yourself with the constant BULLY tactics along with defamation of character.
prospecta

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:42:46 AM

Don't forget guys, this lunatic is a nominated member of the BIGUP team, position of "Advisor".

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
JRu

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:46:02 AM

What's that Prospecta....I can't hear you....LOL You sent the developer a PM demanding payment or you would devalue the coin till it is worthless and will start rumors about premine dump and you wrote it.
So don't bother explainin to me bro. You are going to have to try that BS on an FBI agent. Good luck with that, especially when we are sitting on the documented proof. You can say all you want on the forum
and squirm and twist but the fact is you screwed up. You sent a PM to extort the developer and he kept it, now he is going to pass it to the FBI. The FBI knows it is real it has internet "watermarks" and it's on your twitter? What are you going to do now post more crap on the forum. You better go on the run now, you don't want to disgrace your family. Take it like a man. It's beyond replying on the forum now. It's too late.
Here is the law: http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Extortion.htm  The law is clear cut everything you did is listed there. Take off while you can. You did everything to the tee on this one. You should have stopped when we asked you. You better get to the nearest truck stop and head for Mexico. Whether you believe it or not I posted the FBI ID. You can sit there and ignore it I don't care but you will soon. Did you see the part about restitution? You know what that is? A USD10,000.00 fine and jail? You violated Federal law, this isn't like spray painting your neighbors car as a joke. You are in deep trouble. I feel no remorse for you after I seen the message you PM'd to the developer. We have committed no crime against you nor is there any proof of any kind. You on the other hand...you slipped up. You and your other fake account need to figure out something. Go to grandma's house or something. Blaming me for something is the first thing the FBI will expect and as a Peace officer if I see a crime I am obligated to stop it with any means necessary....did you know that? Peace officers are not lawyers or in any court so defamation of character need not apply. So if your feelings are hurt, I don't care. Forum is not the place for this now, you better get lost or get a lawyer and hope we don't take everything you own or will own. Your prospects for a decent job are now done. You and you alone ruined your whole life.
prospecta

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:40:48 AM

What's that Prospecta....I can't hear you....LOL You sent the developer a PM demanding payment or you would devalue the coin till it is worthless and will start rumors about premine dump and you wrote it.
So don't bother explainin to me bro. You are going to have to try that BS on an FBI agent. Good luck with that, especially when we are sitting on the documented proof. You can say all you want on the forum
and squirm and twist but the fact is you screwed up. You sent a PM to extort the developer and he kept it, now he is going to pass it to the FBI. The FBI knows it is real it has internet "watermarks" and it's on your twitter? What you going to do now post more crap on the forum. You better go on the run now, you don't want to disgrace your family. Take it like a man. It's beyond replying on the forum now. It's too late.
Here is the law: http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Extortion.htm  The law is clear cut everything you did is listed there. Take off while you can. You did everything to the tee on this one. You should have stopped when we asked you. You better get to the nearest truck stop and head for Mexico. Whether you believe it or not I posted the FBI ID. You can sit there and ignore it I don't care but you will soon. Did you see the part about restitution? You know what that is? A USD10,000.00 fine and jail? You violated Federal law, this isn't like spray painting your neighbors car as a joke. You are in deep trouble. I feel no remorse for you after I seen the message you PM'd to the developer. We have committed no crime against you nor is there any proof of any kind. You on the other hand...you slipped up.

Mexico is over 10,000km away from me, that is a long way to go for me to hide from an organisation that has no jurisdiction over me anyway, not to mention the entire accusation is a lie anyway.

You are certifiably insane John, these rambling posts are now doing more harm to BIGUP's reputation than I ever have.  Well done and thank you for helping me to expose this coin and anyone involved as lying crooks.

I hope Clarissa gets you the help you need John, or has she already left you for a better man?

JRu

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:52:34 AM

Where done now idiot? Get it? Now its down to "plea bargain" or claiming insanity. Take a pick for yourself.
prospecta

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:19:23 AM

Where done now idiot? Get it? Now its down to "plea bargain" or claiming insanity. Take a pick for yourself.

Have you noticed that every time you post another of these ridiculous statements that sell wall at 3 sats gets bigger.  You are literally forcing existing holders out of the coin with your rampage of retardation.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 02:42:02 AM

This is one of the reason why many devs decided to set up their forum to update the community their will always be briber like Prospecta that will do anything to bring down the price of any altcoin he is the scourge of the community

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
prospecta

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:21:49 AM

This is one of the reason why many devs decided to set up their forum to update the community their will always be briber like Prospecta that will do anything to bring down the price of any altcoin he is the scourge of the community

You are wrong, the dev is the scourge.  Selling pointless ICO's on Yobit to try and effectively be gifted a few measly BTC, then promise the world and deliver absolutely nothing all whilst plotting how to best dump the premine.

In this dev's case he went even further and tried to say dumping the premine would benefit his coins community and thats about where I thought fuck this I'm going to cause some grief because this guy deserves it.

robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 03:28:15 AM

You are wrong, the dev is the scourge.  Selling pointless ICO's on Yobit to try and effectively be gifted a few measly BTC, then promise the world and deliver absolutely nothing all whilst plotting how to best dump the premine.

In this dev's case he went even further and tried to say dumping the premine would benefit his coins community and thats about where I thought fuck this I'm going to cause some grief because this guy deserves it.

I think Bigup is not the only one doing that,there are many coins on Yobit that has undergone ICO why pick Bigup alone are you also doing this to other ICO coin becoming a crusader I notice that you are doing this to Bigup community but you are not posting on other coins that deserves your lashing..

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
prospecta

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:40:41 AM

I think Bigup is not the only one doing that,there are many coins on Yobit that has undergone ICO why pick Bigup alone are you also doing this to other ICO coin becoming a crusader I notice that you are doing this to Bigup community but you are not posting on other coins that deserves your lashing..

That is a very fair comment and you are right.

I will move on to another coin soon - I have annoyed plenty of other threads in the past remember.

However BIGUP deserves this, I suggest researching HIFUN it was run almost identically to this one.  I would imagine the BIGUP dev is the HIFUN dev back for more free loot.

Lust

Activity: 131

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 04:14:06 AM

LOL No coins have been dumped.

Ok Fudsters you have made your point and concerns quite clear. (despite not holding any coins)

Why dont you take a break for 30 days then see what has happened?

Your not going to FUD this coin away. 

I am really not into blocking people as I might miss something good down the track.

but given Prospecta only posts on this thread I think that's not going to be a problelm.

Let it sink to 1 sat, I will buy them

I know who the other large holders are and they arent going to dump into growth.

This coin will hit 10-15 sats

BigUp YUP YUP  Wink
are you sure bro ? that no one dumped bigup in the markets ?

i think the bigup coin is now dead

it dosent move that much compare to other coins

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:31:14 AM

LOL No coins have been dumped.

Ok Fudsters you have made your point and concerns quite clear. (despite not holding any coins)

Why dont you take a break for 30 days then see what has happened?

Your not going to FUD this coin away. 

I am really not into blocking people as I might miss something good down the track.

but given Prospecta only posts on this thread I think that's not going to be a problelm.

Let it sink to 1 sat, I will buy them

I know who the other large holders are and they arent going to dump into growth.

This coin will hit 10-15 sats

BigUp YUP YUP  Wink
are you sure bro ? that no one dumped bigup in the markets ?

i think the bigup coin is now dead

it dosent move that much compare to other coins

The dev hasnt dumped, nor have any of the big wallets, perfectly natural for it to quieten down after initial release pump.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 971

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 06:12:59 AM

Wow.

JRu, you just singlehandedly fucked this coin. Your blind rage has caused you to act out sheepishly and there will be no resolution from the FBI regarding your claim. I don't know if you're new to the internet or not, but this type of shit happens every day. If you can't even hold your composure for one single internet troll, how the fuck are you going to act IF this coin actually does survive, and the MASSES start attacking it?

I was on the side of BigUp, and rooting for this coin to actually go places. But with the lack of valuable response from the dev (it's just been filler ear fucking) and the total childish behavior you have exhibited in this thread, I'm currently dumping my coins, as we speak.

Prospecta is a troll. Fud or not, there will be more like him, and you've acted out in a way, JRu, that is very highly unprofessional, and have proven that the only way you could "save" BigUp is by making a claim to the FBI, over something that happened on an internet forum? Your life hasn't been endangered. People's lives haven't been endangered. The "extortion" attempt that you speak of hasn't been proven to us here, yet you're going to get the FBI involved?

Yeah, let's open up their eyes to an otherwise illegally traded made-up "currency" that isn't regulated by any organization. In a sense, you just outed BigUp as being an illegal trade operation. In the eyes of law enforcement, this is no different than going after something like Silk Roads. An unregulated stock/trade exchange that accepts US Dollars? What the fuck are you doing, man.

You don't belong in cryptocurrency if you can't even handle one fudder.

Wow, man. Just wow. You just shot yourself in the foot, and ours too. As a REPRESENTATIVE of BigUp, this is the way you act?! I would request to nominate you for a resignation, but even then, my coins are now fucked, and I know I'm not alone when I say that.

Over the course of the last month or two, I have heard the designated BigUp reps FLOOD these forums and the YoBit chat with spam... No informative information in the messages, just spam. I overlooked it. I've seen you lose your cool on multiple occasions to the point I had to say something about how silly you've been acting. I overlooked it. And now, you're publicly trying to dox prospecta by having the FBI try to find him and visit him? Over an "extortion" attempt that hasn't been remotely proven to be extortion?

Enjoy your BigUp. You can have it, if this is the way the BigUp community is leading this coin to a "successful" destination of its non-existent roadmap.

It's a sad death for all, but mainly you. Because you're the one that shot yourself in your own damn foot.

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:35:04 AM

I'm not sure what really the meaning of this, is this still part of BIG UP advertisement? the coin value already went back down to 1 sat and many more dumper are showing interest to completely dump what their holding right now, are we gonna expect anything with the dev team? I'm always tracking this thread believing that dev still have plan for this coin future use, kindly give us at least a reaction on what going on. thanks OP and dev.

BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 07:56:18 AM

I'm not sure what really the meaning of this, is this still part of BIG UP advertisement? the coin value already went back down to 1 sat and many more dumper are showing interest to completely dump what their holding right now, are we gonna expect anything with the dev team? I'm always tracking this thread believing that dev still have plan for this coin future use, kindly give us at least a reaction on what going on. thanks OP and dev.

I think the dev team said everything they had to say by addressing the troll. That's where their focus went. Reporting him to the FBI Roll Eyes and going back through all of his post history, and trying to convince the rest of us that he was trying to extort them, blah blah blah.

For the record, nobody here GIVES A FUCK WHATA PROSPECTA SAID/SAYS. We only care(d) about the coin. I've said that before, and I'll say it again. He's just a fucking troll, and unfortunately for the coin, he's won. Because he's gotten you to take focus off of your coin and devote time and energy into fighting him back. STOP WASTING TIME ON HIM and focus more on the development of BigUp. But too late now...

You guys should have just ignored him, instead of making yourselves look so weak by reacting the way you did. None of us care about him, so why did you guys? We came here for YOU and the coin, not his banter...

As a once-supporter of BigUp, let me be the first to say that I personally believe that the way the dev team and its supporting representatives handled this fud was absolutely immature and unprofessional, and it will be damn near impossible to bounce back from this. Why? Because the belly of the beast has already been shown, and the buttons were pushed, which in return showed the true colors of the supporting team of this coin. They act immaturely, unprofessionally, and can't handle an iota of pressure. I should have known that when I got called names in the YoBit chat by salmen and kaltun for telling them to stop spamming "BIGUP BIGUP BIGUP" over and over.

I should have fucking known then.

So enjoy buying all the coins at 1sat. I even listed mine at 1sat because they weren't coming anywhere close to selling at 2... I don't even care if they sell or not at this point.

Shame on you, dev team. You really fucked up.

robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 08:01:00 AM

As far as I am concern it's not yet finish everything on Bigup networks are all still working let us chill this is not how to run a business we can always correct or mend whatever mistakes we've made along the way if you are still positive on the coin 1 satoshi is an opportunity

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 08:09:04 AM

As far as I am concern it's not yet finish everything on Bigup networks are all still working let us chill this is not how to run a business we can always correct or mend whatever mistakes we've made along the way if you are still positive on the coin 1 satoshi is an opportunity

Just because the network is working and you're staking the coin for rewards doesn't mean shit. If it's not worth anything, it's not worth anything, regardless of if it works or not.

Like someone said earlier, it really is up to the users to make this coin valuable. And I'm pretty sure besides the very select few of you who are jumping onto this coin's praise train, the majority of us are thinking the way that I'm thinking. I'm just a regular user and bagholder of this coin. And I'm extremely disappointed not only with the behavior of the dev team, but the lack of updates and news regarding the coin. Website launch delayed? Of course. Can't even take a single website serious. But let's devote time and energy into reporting a fucking internet troll. Roll Eyes

Come on, guys, get your heads out of your asses, and FOCUS ON THE GOD DAMN BIGUP. Trolls will always be trolls, and there will always be trolls. But this coin is in your hands, and unless you can show that it's here to stay, no one is going to do it for you.

FOCUS ON THE COIN.

robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 09:00:30 AM

One of the thing that worried me is the main site that never fully launches i don't know why the webmaster cannot or won't launch it when everything is already there ,the webmaster of the main site should launch and just make necessary changes along the way,what is really the problem why it cannot be launch..

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.