Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - BIGUP] !! BIGUP $$ The BIGUP Brigade Is Ready For Battle!!!  (Read 176565 times)
JRu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:07:19 AM

looks like good investment will give it a go some time

I think the people dumping probably don't have a staking wallet. Just straight trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 03:36:09 AM

I think the people dumping probably don't have a staking wallet. Just straight trading.

These people do not know that with the high interest they can get rewarded with more Bigups coins I am getting up to 40,000 new coins by staking my wallet they should also include this on their investment,staking and trading Bigup is going for big things now so start staking..

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:51:38 AM

These people do not know that with the high interest they can get rewarded with more Bigups coins I am getting up to 40,000 new coins by staking my wallet they should also include this on their investment,staking and trading Bigup is going for big things now so start staking..

Is there a more ideal way to set stake blocks on this for higher staking?

Like resending back to wallet once a day to have in one block or is it best to send in 200k lots?

I am pretty evenly split between exchange and wallet atm

Hopefully it's not in 100k lots or it will take all day 

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
JRu

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:24:40 AM

Like resending back to wallet once a day to have in one block or is it best to send in 200k lots?

I get you, you want to make what is staking higher. I don't know how that could be done. On the other hand about the "dumping" is trader behavior. I don't think they have an interest in staking or an understanding or need of it. Holding long term is one thing a trade will not do. It is to be expected. It's early now and I expect when people wake up again the rise will continue and those open orders to sell @ 4 Sat. will not last long. By Wed 7 Sat. by next Friday 10 Sat. This weekend a solid 5.
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:24:10 AM

it's very quick staking, so just send it in 1 block Cheesy

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:13:36 AM

it's very quick staking, so just send it in 1 block Cheesy

Good to hear that more and more investor are believing to this coin now, just keep holding stop dumping the coin so it will grow more stake it first.

JRu

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:09:16 PM

Why hold BIGUP? I will show you why in math. If you where smart and bought 100MM Bigup @ 1 Sat. it would cost 1 BTC. Now BIGUP has increased in price to 5 Sat. So that same 100MM BIGUP is worth 5 BTC. Now if you hold for a year and stake it and the price stays @ 5 Sat. you will have 10BTC @ year end as your holdings have staked to 200mm. Now if over the year the price increases to 10 Sat. per BIGUP. (A modest increase for a year) @ the end of the year you will have 20BTC. Which at that time BTC should be around a modest USD500.00 (others say as high as USD800.00) in a years time due to the halving in June 2016. The potential @ the end of the first year is USD10,000.00. Now that explains the value of BIGUP and it should be clear that this coin has value. Anyone that says other wise needs to get off the "trading" horse because that horse has short legs (pump n dump) BIGUP is a long term hold and has potential to become a more trade friendly coin if the price exceeds expectations. Now imagine if it hits 20 Sat. or even 100 Sat.
Lotzman

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:42:00 PM

Why hold BIGUP? I will show you why in math. If you where smart and bought 100MM Bigup @ 1 Sat. it would cost 1 BTC. Now BIGUP has increased in price to 5 Sat. So that same 100MM BIGUP is worth 5 BTC. Now if you hold for a year and stake it and the price stays @ 5 Sat. you will have 10BTC @ year end as your holdings have staked to 200mm. Now if over the year the price increases to 10 Sat. per BIGUP. (A modest increase for a year) @ the end of the year you will have 20BTC. Which at that time BTC should be around a modest USD500.00 (others say as high as USD800.00) in a years time due to the halving in June 2016. The potential @ the end of the first year is USD10,000.00. Now that explains the value of BIGUP and it should be clear that this coin has value. Anyone that says other wise needs to get off the "trading" horse because that horse has short legs (pump n dump) BIGUP is a long term hold and has potential to become a more trade friendly coin if the price exceeds expectations. Now imagine if it hits 20 Sat. or even 100 Sat.

Once more people come on board there's gonna be a shortage of Bigup - that's not even calculated in. Good work there !! Need a scientific section with the GIDDY UP ROCKET RIDER !
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 05:03:02 PM

This is a good explanation hopefully it will hold up and the devs and team will not waver in promoting and developing Bigup the life of Bigups depends so much on the community,the devs and it's supporters so hopefully after a few months this computation will materialize

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:10:38 PM

BIGUP coin is gaining traction  Cheesy

JRu

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:37:13 PM

Getting BIGUP on CCEX would be an adrenailine shot in the arm for BigUP. It has the most votes but be wary as some will dump BTC in the vote kitty just hours before the count goes down and leap frog BigUP. Will have to add a few more votes myself.
BigUpGiddyup (OP)

Activity: 168

BigUp & WIN

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 11:53:07 PM

Good to hear that more and more investor are believing to this coin now, just keep holding stop dumping the coin so it will grow more stake it first.

BigUp keeps getting BIGger!

People selling BigUp now are only creating opportunities for others to join BigUp Life, those people are also enjoying BigUp Life because they would have made a profit from their sells so... BIGUP!!

JRu

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:54:58 PM

On Yobit look @ the VIP insanity they pumped that coin which can buy nothing passed 100 sat. Then compare BIGUP's nice growing green garden to VIP's just burst into red flames sell a thon. BigUP has a nice healthy "green" color to it...green like money on it's trade history...now look at VIP's. It better to slowly walk to through the green garden at a relaxed pace then to come screaming out of the house engulfed in "red" fire.  LOL  Grin
BigUpGiddyup (OP)

Activity: 168

BigUp & WIN

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 11:56:41 PM

These explanations are great. More people are understanding what makes BigUp special and it's being shown in the market

BigUp Intergalactic!!

JRu

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:15:22 AM

These explanations are great. More people are understanding what makes BigUp special and it's being shown in the market

BigUp Intergalactic!!

People always ask what BIGUP can do for you. So here is the answer plain and simple. Math doesn't lie. You would be hard pressed to find a financial instrument in the FIAT world that could produce these results. I should know I am a long time financial consultant.  If most crypto is traded like penny stocks. Bigup is more like a high yield bond structure. I prefer this verses the old pump and dump. No one would knock a 500% increase in value but with this structure the price has less effect if you hold for the long term, if it didn't increase in price (though it did and will continue to do so). The POS yield creates a more stable accrual in value by increasing the holdings. It's a dual winner. The structure of BIGUP reduces the "price" risk by the high POS yield. Hence this horse has "long legs" as opposed the short term "short legged" crypto's (pumped and dumped.) I recall that someones father is holding onto each and everyone of his BIGUP coins from another forum poster. He probably hasn't seen what a wiser more experienced person sees.
JRu

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:03:55 AM

All that nonsense over another coin on Yobit yesterday. Now that coin has dumped..if they would have bought BIGUP they be counting their "profit" not their loss. Huh
JRu

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:06:31 AM

People don't forget to vote for Bigup on CCEX. Spread the news just added 4 more votes to the total. Keep us way in front.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:59:31 AM

If dev is willing to verify he could also seek to have it on 1ex.trade
V2 goes live in next week they will be adding a bunch of new coins after that, Also add's fiat option to trading

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 12:07:24 PM

All that nonsense over another coin on Yobit yesterday. Now that coin has dumped..if they would have bought BIGUP they be counting their "profit" not their loss. Huh

I totally agree with you now the laugh is on them,made the best decision getting more Bigup when they are on sat now already on profit and had a few more here,there is a big chance that this coin could hit the 100 satoshis mark this year if we just work it out..

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:15:02 PM

I totally agree with you now the laugh is on them,made the best decision getting more Bigup when they are on sat now already on profit and had a few more here,there is a big chance that this coin could hit the 100 satoshis mark this year if we just work it out..
Just keep the Big Up hitting ten would be a great success to us as we continue believing thanks sir rob for introducing this coins to our fellow kababayans.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: