Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - BIGUP] !! BIGUP $$ The BIGUP Brigade Is Ready For Battle!!!  (Read 176565 times)
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:51:49 PM

We should be happy that we have a DEV that is always around.

But he doesn't actually do anything except talk...theres been no actual development.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:00:43 PM

BIGUP! BIGUP!

The community surrounding a coin is what creates the value and success of that coin. When more people support a coin it becomes more valuable. The BigUp community is still growing strong which can be seen as new people enter our discussions and interest expands. BigUp is unstoppable and the community behind BigUp is proof

The purpose behind any coin is driven by the people who support that coin and the future of BigUp is ultimately up to everyone who is part of BigUp Life. We have been approached by some of the best talent available in cryptocurrency and are working towards making BigUp the premium coin supporting our valued community

BigUp is only at the start of a long and prosperous journey ahead

I have been working directly with the ROKOS developers in our attempt to get added to ROKOS flavors. Based on timing if we are unable to get into the upcoming release we will be in the queue for the following one

I have also been working very closely with one of the leading Android developers in crypto. The goal of having a BigUp wallet for Android is very close to becoming a reality. This will make BigUp VERY easy to use as well as making it accessible to a large number of new users

These are only a couple of the immediate BigUp projects that are being pursued. There are also other efforts that will be outlined as we move towards BIGNESS!!

As we progress even further, some of the things to look forward to with BigUp in the future include:

- Merchant solutions
- Card gateways and services
- Decentralized marketplace
- Hardware

Meanwhile the guild has been working behind the scenes to determine the best course of action for BigUp.club, we are very excitied about the anticipation of this site

Responding directly to some inquiries is to follow

BigUp Intergalactic!!

Are you serious mate? Apart from yelling bigup in Yobit chat...
We should be happy that we have a DEV that is always around.

I would rather have a dump dev that hides than one that is so cocky that he will post that he is dumping his premine and still sit and push people to buy his worthless coin.

Also what company is going to adopt this coin into anything they do? each coin is worth $ 0.00000434 (because we just cant go below 1 sat or i would). and how many billions of coins? Any company that would touch this coin with such a gigantic volume are asking to go bankrupt. This coin is nothing but a stake coin that preys off those who don't know what they are doing.

A better idea of how DEAD this coin is. to take this coin to 10 sat would require 17btc on yob.

So before anyone else invests in this dead coin, put your foot down. Ask the dev to pump his coin, after all he has already made bank with ico then his dump. The least he could do is put some of those funds into pumping his coin. Of course that would be pointless right? after all if this coin pumps it will almost certainly be insta dumped on.

And yes this is an assholish post. But give me a break. So many people sit and complain about shitcoins, shitcoins that are so much more valid than this coin and have an actual roadmap. Yet this coin continues to be promoted even after dev started dumping.

SELL NOW OR REGRET LATER. should have sold at 4 all. now 99% of you all are holding a coin that has NO hope of survival
BigUpGiddyup (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

BigUp & WIN

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 08:44:42 PM

ok people i was looking for this coin , and i was thinking in take a action , i can create a new roadmap for web developments , like a gateway to buy big up with credit card , a website with  web host and video host  and seedbox services for BigUP,

i am .NET developer for 9 years all new ideas are well come

BIGUP!

Feel free to PM or posts here with some ideas and let's make BigUp even BIGGER!!

BigUpGiddyup (OP)

BigUp & WIN

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 08:47:41 PM

What a reply maybe it will be enough to read that for today, Big Big up we are here and we will waiting for dev to show up and gave us future road map and accomplish this so haters will disappear Team BIG Team UP!!

More information has been posted and a more detailed roadmap is on the way. Naysayers have been and will continue to be proven wrong as we move forward

BigUpGiddyup (OP)

BigUp & WIN

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 08:52:39 PM

To answer your question, I can't give you back the 5-6 sats each you paid for your BIGUP sorry.  My advice is dump into 3 before you're struggling for 2 sats.

Mine were bought at 3 & 4 so I'm not overly bothered by price,
I can hold it for 6 months if I have to.
It doesn't worry me
hahahha mate you are not poor so you can hold your big up for long unlike the basher who's holding almost 20% of big up and ready to dump if price went up again! just disregard them we just have to wait for dev to show back here and provide more details for his road map.
There is no problem actually.

If people dump, others will up the bargain. I would love to pick up more BIGUP at 1 sat  Grin

This has been happening since BigUp began. The price of any coin goes up and down and there are BigUp bargains to be had right now especially with the major developments that keep coming with BigUp. As cheap BigUp are made available more people are able to join BigUp Life and reap the rewards

The value of BigUp, it's price and how beneficial staking BigUp can be has been thoroughly discussed. Staking BigUp is built in to the long-term plans for building up the BigUp community and ecosystem

prospecta

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:22:16 PM

This has been happening since BigUp began. The price of any coin goes up and down and there are BigUp bargains to be had right now especially with the major developments that keep coming with BigUp. As cheap BigUp are made available more people are able to join BigUp Life and reap the rewards

The value of BigUp, it's price and how beneficial staking BigUp can be has been thoroughly discussed. Staking BigUp is built in to the long-term plans for building up the BigUp community and ecosystem

YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS OF HAVING BUY SUPPORT TO DUMP YOUR PREMINE INTO HAVE BEEN CRUSHED.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
EpyxZ

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:16:11 PM

What a reply maybe it will be enough to read that for today, Big Big up we are here and we will waiting for dev to show up and gave us future road map and accomplish this so haters will disappear Team BIG Team UP!!

More information has been posted and a more detailed roadmap is on the way. Naysayers have been and will continue to be proven wrong as we move forward

To continue to prove naysayers wrong would lead one to believe that you have already proven the naysayers wrong, yet have proven only that the naysayers are correct.

Your roadmap is non existant. Whats the future hold for your coins and staking? nothing at all.

Pretty sad. You had very good chatter going around for this. Too bad you had nothing to back it up with.

have fun dumping your coins dev. Don't think your community is going to let you rob them twice. People are only hanging on because they are holding onto the hype and do not want to believe that this coin is dead.  Burn a few billion coins and things might change. otherwise....

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:11:13 PM

LOL No coins have been dumped.

Ok Fudsters you have made your point and concerns quite clear. (despite not holding any coins)

Why dont you take a break for 30 days then see what has happened?

Your not going to FUD this coin away. 

I am really not into blocking people as I might miss something good down the track.

but given Prospecta only posts on this thread I think that's not going to be a problelm.

Let it sink to 1 sat, I will buy them

I know who the other large holders are and they arent going to dump into growth.

This coin will hit 10-15 sats

BigUp YUP YUP  Wink

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
JRu

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:18:11 PM

To continue to prove naysayers wrong would lead one to believe that you have already proven the naysayers wrong, yet have proven only that the naysayers are correct.

Your roadmap is non existant. Whats the future hold for your coins and staking? nothing at all.

Pretty sad. You had very good chatter going around for this. Too bad you had nothing to back it up with.

have fun dumping your coins dev. Don't think your community is going to let you rob them twice. People are only hanging on because they are holding onto the hype and do not want to believe that this coin is dead.  Burn a few billion coins and things might change. otherwise....

Hi Prospecta.... did you get that 3 BTC from the developer yet. LOL I will be handing over this account as well as the one where you stated you where someone else and asked the community to pay off "prospecta" you are a true genius a double loser lost all the coin you had made them worth nothing...and you didn't get your extortion. LOL
JRu

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:44:17 PM

To all I have filed the charge to my local FBI office against Prospecta. They will be contacting the developer. So let him gloat...soon he will be back here weeping tears that we don't file charges against him.

Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

Your complaint has been submitted. Once processed by the IC3, you will be sent an email containing your complaint id and password to be used for future contacts with the IC3. This process can take several hours.

The IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 aims to give the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. If you have comments or problems related to the IC3 website, please contact us.
Complaint Status

The IC3 receives thousands of complaints each month and does not have the resources to respond to inquiries regarding the status of complaints. It is the IC3's intention to review all complaints and refer them to law enforcement and regulatory agencies having jurisdiction. Ultimately, investigation and prosecution are at the discretion of the receiving agencies.
Evidence

It is important that you maintain any evidence you may have relating to your complaint. Evidence may include canceled checks, credit card receipts, phone bills, mailing envelopes, mail receipts, a printed copy of a website, copies of emails, or similar items. Please keep the items in a safe location, in case you are requested to provide them for investigative purposes.
JRu

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:50:21 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 12:33:57 AM by JRu

Check out Prospecta's twitter another piece to the puzzle: https://twitter.com/TheCryptroll LOL They will find him fast. LOL Go pay him a visit and let his "followers" know what a crook he is and now he is being investigated by the FBI now. I can't wait to paste the agents name, case id and number all over his twitter account. LOL Everyone go to his twitter page and tell his "followers" he is a crook and we kept all his PM's to the developer. All his followers will be gone, especially since they will find out he is under investigation for extortion and cyber crimes. LOL Post the PM he sent the developer all over the place. 29,000 followers today 0 tomorrow.
prospecta

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:07:43 AM

Hahahaha oh my god this is funny.

Again, where did this 3 BTC figure come from?  The fake PM's the Dev put up never mentioned this 3 BTC amount...?

JRu all you have done is now notified the FBI of yet another illegal unregulated crypto security sale in the form of the BIGUP ICO.  Nice work I am sure the dev really appreciates this and he will be eager to give the FBI his real details to make a complaint. Cheesy

Anyone can submit a complaint about anything and get that auto reply back you realise?  You've achieved nothing apart from putting BIGUP on the Feds radar.  However it is probably the SEC who would be more interested.

It is the IC3's intention to review all complaints and refer them to law enforcement and regulatory agencies having jurisdiction. Ultimately, investigation and prosecution are at the discretion of the receiving agencies.

Considering no American law enforcement and regulatory agencies have jurisdiction over me, you're kinda fucked.  Plus you allege I tried to extort the dev of the coin, not yourself...so I don't see why you think you can complain on his behalf.

Take your meds JRu, you've completely lost the plot and are now not only wasting government time, but putting the developer of the coin you support at risk of prosecution if he is an American citizen.

JRu

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:35:28 AM

Prospecta no one is listening. You even posted on your twitter that you where attacking BIGUP. You are so screwed...you better hit the road son. Prison is not a nice place for a fat little doughy boy like you.
Come on everyone sing with me....Don't do the crime if you can't do the time...oh baby. UPDATE FBI Complaint Id: I1604191939301422

EpyxZ

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:37:28 AM

Prospecta no one is listening. You even posted on your twitter that you where attacking BIGUP. You are so screwed...you better hit the road son. Prison is not a nice place for a fat little doughy boy like you.

For a peace officer you should know that you are also breaking laws yourself with the constant BULLY tactics along with defamation of character.
prospecta

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:42:46 AM

Don't forget guys, this lunatic is a nominated member of the BIGUP team, position of "Advisor".

JRu

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:46:02 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 01:49:27 AM by JRu

What's that Prospecta....I can't hear you....LOL You sent the developer a PM demanding payment or you would devalue the coin till it is worthless and will start rumors about premine dump and you wrote it.
So don't bother explainin to me bro. You are going to have to try that BS on an FBI agent. Good luck with that, especially when we are sitting on the documented proof. You can say all you want on the forum
and squirm and twist but the fact is you screwed up. You sent a PM to extort the developer and he kept it, now he is going to pass it to the FBI. The FBI knows it is real it has internet "watermarks" and it's on your twitter? What are you going to do now post more crap on the forum. You better go on the run now, you don't want to disgrace your family. Take it like a man. It's beyond replying on the forum now. It's too late.
Here is the law: http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Extortion.htm  The law is clear cut everything you did is listed there. Take off while you can. You did everything to the tee on this one. You should have stopped when we asked you. You better get to the nearest truck stop and head for Mexico. Whether you believe it or not I posted the FBI ID. You can sit there and ignore it I don't care but you will soon. Did you see the part about restitution? You know what that is? A USD10,000.00 fine and jail? You violated Federal law, this isn't like spray painting your neighbors car as a joke. You are in deep trouble. I feel no remorse for you after I seen the message you PM'd to the developer. We have committed no crime against you nor is there any proof of any kind. You on the other hand...you slipped up. You and your other fake account need to figure out something. Go to grandma's house or something. Blaming me for something is the first thing the FBI will expect and as a Peace officer if I see a crime I am obligated to stop it with any means necessary....did you know that? Peace officers are not lawyers or in any court so defamation of character need not apply. So if your feelings are hurt, I don't care. Forum is not the place for this now, you better get lost or get a lawyer and hope we don't take everything you own or will own. Your prospects for a decent job are now done. You and you alone ruined your whole life.
prospecta

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:40:48 AM

What's that Prospecta....I can't hear you....LOL You sent the developer a PM demanding payment or you would devalue the coin till it is worthless and will start rumors about premine dump and you wrote it.
So don't bother explainin to me bro. You are going to have to try that BS on an FBI agent. Good luck with that, especially when we are sitting on the documented proof. You can say all you want on the forum
and squirm and twist but the fact is you screwed up. You sent a PM to extort the developer and he kept it, now he is going to pass it to the FBI. The FBI knows it is real it has internet "watermarks" and it's on your twitter? What you going to do now post more crap on the forum. You better go on the run now, you don't want to disgrace your family. Take it like a man. It's beyond replying on the forum now. It's too late.
Here is the law: http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Extortion.htm  The law is clear cut everything you did is listed there. Take off while you can. You did everything to the tee on this one. You should have stopped when we asked you. You better get to the nearest truck stop and head for Mexico. Whether you believe it or not I posted the FBI ID. You can sit there and ignore it I don't care but you will soon. Did you see the part about restitution? You know what that is? A USD10,000.00 fine and jail? You violated Federal law, this isn't like spray painting your neighbors car as a joke. You are in deep trouble. I feel no remorse for you after I seen the message you PM'd to the developer. We have committed no crime against you nor is there any proof of any kind. You on the other hand...you slipped up.

Mexico is over 10,000km away from me, that is a long way to go for me to hide from an organisation that has no jurisdiction over me anyway, not to mention the entire accusation is a lie anyway.

You are certifiably insane John, these rambling posts are now doing more harm to BIGUP's reputation than I ever have.  Well done and thank you for helping me to expose this coin and anyone involved as lying crooks.

I hope Clarissa gets you the help you need John, or has she already left you for a better man?

JRu

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:52:34 AM

Where done now idiot? Get it? Now its down to "plea bargain" or claiming insanity. Take a pick for yourself.
prospecta

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:19:23 AM

Where done now idiot? Get it? Now its down to "plea bargain" or claiming insanity. Take a pick for yourself.

Have you noticed that every time you post another of these ridiculous statements that sell wall at 3 sats gets bigger.  You are literally forcing existing holders out of the coin with your rampage of retardation.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 02:42:02 AM

This is one of the reason why many devs decided to set up their forum to update the community their will always be briber like Prospecta that will do anything to bring down the price of any altcoin he is the scourge of the community

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: