Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy shit Bible says, crazy shit Christians say  (Read 31180 times)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:07:42 AM

I don't think gays should be parading their homosexuality in the streets for my children to watch and be indoctrinated with. I don't think anyone should parade anything and force their views on anyone. Including what you're doing now.

A Christian who doesn't want to force his beliefs on anyone?  That's new
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
-XXIII-

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:09:11 AM

I don't think gays should be parading their homosexuality in the streets for my children to watch and be indoctrinated with. I don't think anyone should parade anything and force their views on anyone. Including what you're doing now.

Don't you ever fucking call me a "Christian", nor an "Atheist", nor anything else for that matter.

If anything, you're forcing your beliefs on me telling me I should hate the bible because it has fucked up shit in it.
Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:10:14 AM

A Christian who doesn't want to force his beliefs on anyone?  That's new

Don't you ever fucking call me a "Christian", nor an "Atheist", nor anything else for that matter.

If anything, you're forcing your beliefs on me telling me I should hate the bible because it has fucked up shit in it.

That's not very Christian of you, nor is it what I said... why are you putting your words in my mouth?
-XXIII-

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:11:03 AM

That's not very Christian of you

Oh, get bent troll  Roll Eyes

ok, good night

edit: you guys like to edit your posts a lot huh, how about announcing it?
"nor is it what I said... why are you putting your words in my mouth?"
You replied to my quote, you replied to me, you called me a Christian
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 08:11:29 AM

No, you're wrong. An example of the below post, the user calls me ISIS and a psychopath. You're not educating, most people already know the bible has fucked up shit in it. It's been published for a few thousand years now.

Bible says you should be killing gays.  If you don't think this is correct moral code, then you are not following the Bible.  So stop pretending you do.

I said if you follow the Bible moral code, you are a psychopath.  Probably worse than ISIS.

How can you read the Bible if you cannot comprehend simple posts?  I'm convinced you did not read and understood the Bible.

Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:11:53 AM

That's not very Christian of you

Oh, get bent troll  Roll Eyes

ok, good night

I think someone got her panties all bunched up

For someone who claims that Coca-Cola invented Santa Clause... wtf?
-XXIII-

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:12:59 AM

You kids need to grow up.
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 08:14:39 AM

Read the book, come back we'll talk about. 

Take care.

Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:14:48 AM

Do you always blame other people?
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 08:17:14 AM

He was just angry from the start.  Then got kicked in the balls...

He does not even know what religion he is following.  Jesus was an angel, fuck!!  I seriously thought there was another denomination I did not know about. 

Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:18:22 AM

He was just angry from the start.  Then got kicked in the balls...

He does not even know what religion he is following.  Jesus was an angel, fuck!!  I seriously thought there was another denomination I did not know about.  

I was curious myself... I've never heard of a Christian denomination that doesn't believe in the Trinity dogma... news to me too

Perhaps he's a Muslim?

Muslim's believe that Jesus was a prophet, but they don't believe in that Trinity stuff... could that be why he got mad at me calling him a Christian?
-XXIII-

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:26:23 AM

He does not even know what religion he is following.  Jesus was an angel, fuck!!  I seriously thought there was another denomination I did not know about.  

I was curious myself... I've never heard of a Christian denomination that doesn't believe in the Trinity dogma... news to me too

Perhaps he's a Muslim?

Muslim's believe that Jesus was a prophet, but they don't believe in that Trinity stuff... could that be why he got mad at me calling him a Christian?

I'm nothing, just a man trying to figure his place out in this life.

I have a moral code that closely resembles what the bible says, but the bible doesn't control my life.

I believe Jesus of Nazareth existed, his teachings of loving one another and living morally are powerful and moving.

I believe things in the bible happened, as it is a historical account of it's authors' lives.

I believe in condemning hateful behaviour. The thread started off looking like a discovery post, only to quickly turn into a hate-filled drive against anyone who thinks the bible is true.

Why are you trying to find something in me to attack?
Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:28:26 AM

Perhaps he's a Muslim?

I have a moral code that closely resembles what the bible says, but the bible doesn't control my life.

I believe Jesus of Nazareth existed, his teachings of loving one another and living morally are powerful and moving.

I believe things in the bible happened, as it is a historical account of it's authors' lives.

I believe in condemning hateful behaviour. The thread started off looking like a discovery post, only to quickly turn into a hate-filled drive against anyone who thinks the bible is true.

Excuse me?  You have been doing nothing but attack since you showed up here

All I have done is provide facts which prove your claims to be false

Weren't you going to bed or something?
-XXIII-

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:33:09 AM

Perhaps he's a Muslim?

I was, but I can't stop thinking you guys are replying to me. Stop replying to me.

I don't see how any of this is related to Bitcoin anyway.
rogie07

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:52:55 AM

Perhaps he's a Muslim?

I was, but I can't stop thinking you guys are replying to me. Stop replying to me.

I don't see how any of this is related to Bitcoin anyway.
please stop this non-sense this isn't related to bitcoin please stop if you want debate go to other forums okay??
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:04:33 AM

Well most of them are rather quiet let's be honest Wink
buddycool

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:10:51 AM

You people are showing a lot of hatred towards believers.. Just live and let others live... The other day posting something anti-religious... You people are questioning gods words... If there is no god then where do you think you will go after you die??
Within few days your body will turn into ashtrays... Then what about the soul.. Where do you think it will go??

mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:38:27 AM

You people are showing a lot of hatred towards believers.. Just live and let others live... The other day posting something anti-religious... You people are questioning gods words... If there is no god then where do you think you will go after you die??
Within few days your body will turn into ashtrays... Then what about the soul.. Where do you think it will go??

What's the soul? You ever saw one? Touched one? Experienced one?
Yeah after death there is nothing. Religious know that it's true for animals, why would it be different for humans?
Animals have no souls but we do? Well would you care to explain why and how you know it?

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:43:45 AM

Yeah after death there is nothing. Religious know that it's true for animals, why would it be different for humans?
Animals have no souls but we do? Well would you care to explain why and how you know it?

Because we're the best creature from God. We're intelligent, we feel what's good and what's bad, and this is the soul. After your death, your judged and go spend the eternity in Heaven or in Hell.

mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:48:07 AM

Because we're the best creature from God. We're intelligent, we feel what's good and what's bad, and this is the soul. After your death, your judged and go spend the eternity in Heaven or in Hell.

Lol. We "feel what's good and what's bad"? How comes there is not a universal moral then?
And you're judged by who? Base on which criterias? And how is Hell/Heaven physical? Eternity isn't a possible physical notion.

████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: