Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:45:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal is NOT Reversible!!!!  (Read 1581 times)
btckold24

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:58:50 AM

bottom line is this -

Its a pain in the ass unless you know / trust the person. Even if you win a dispute the fact you even have to go through that sucks.
I know cause I have dealt with jerks on ebay trying scam tactics and it always sucks dealing with it.

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:10:29 PM

Paypal is reversible but I guess some users think it's just a click of a button, it's not as simple as that, it's even not so simple as with a credit card for example, where your claims are much faster and refunds are easier to obtain if you claim the charges are not authorized. In more than 10 years I've only claimed once and it was because I've paid for a digital good (WP theme) that offered a 30 day refund or something like that. I wasn't very glad with the product so I "sent it back". The seller kinda took its time and the money didn't arrive for days and days when I finally opened up a claim. After some hours, a day perhaps, I got my money back.
MargaretsDream

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:34:52 PM

It can be reversed very easily.
All you have to do is call up PayPal and tell them that you were scammed then the transaction will be reversed.
It will show up as a refund on the sellers payment logs.
morantis (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:02:53 PM

Wow, you guys have no idea how to deal with Paypal.  It is that simple and that is why your funds are not returned.  In the 10 years we have used Paypal, they have never failed to return any funds that were reversed.  It happens in less than ten minutes of getting the operator on the line.  And, yes, for those that are stupid, if you say the wrong things to Paypal they will close your account.  For those that are utterly stupid, perhaps you should not do any online business.
morantis (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:40:26 PM

Ok, you guys wins, I officially give up on trying to get everyone to see reason.  I have worked with Paypal since near the beginning and sold every thing from donationary statuses to Bitcoins.  Since day one I have never failed to get my money back in a dispute or charge back. 

Despite all of that, I have been completely unable to get anyone to see how this works.  It has created nothing but tension for those involved.  If you guys insist that this cannot be done, despite the proofs I have offered, then so be it.  I do encourage everyone to explore every avenue to doing any kind of business before taking the word of one or several other people.  Do your own investigation and see what happens.

Therefore, since this is helping no one, I concede.  Believe whatever you guys want and I will let you have your opinions without argument from me.  Anyone that removes negative trust from my account that was based on this argument, I will, in turn, remove my negative trust from them.  It is up to you guys what you want to do.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: