Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:13:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading For Minors?  (Read 1358 times)
Invulner

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Invulner

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:31:56 AM

Aren't poloniex or bittrex allowed for minors? Because there is no verification process, etc. I don't think anyone will care anyway if he's a minor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:54:50 AM

Aren't poloniex or bittrex allowed for minors? Because there is no verification process, etc. I don't think anyone will care anyway if he's a minor.

You gotta provide some documents no? An ID?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:30:47 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 07:01:21 AM by Amph

no only your name and street up to 2k dollars, so you can just fill fake info and be good
craked5

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:48:18 AM

no only your name and street up to 2k dollars, so you cna just fill fake info and be good

Ah ok! Well means anyone can do this ^^
DodoB

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:20:27 PM

Eh if minors can buy stuff with real money where you live i don't see why they cant with bitcoin. your friends son's can just lie about his age and nothing would happen.
craked5

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:27:03 AM

Eh if minors can buy stuff with real money where you live i don't see why they cant with bitcoin. your friends son's can just lie about his age and nothing would happen.

Well it's all about the lie. What if the plateform learn it? It could be a reason good enough to seize the account!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:02:03 AM

no only your name and street up to 2k dollars, so you cna just fill fake info and be good

well you can not fake anything if you at the end connect your bank account for deposit or for withdrawal
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:00:18 PM

There seems a need where minors are to be stopped, because exchanges don't really care whether someone's minor or of an understanding age to trade at these places...
Ever heard of kids becoming millionaires???

taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:58:53 AM

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day when his son had began taking interest in bitcoin trading.But as far as I know,trading is not allowed for minors in california.But since I'm not the best at laws I want to confirm it,does anybody know whether or not Trading bitcoins/Trading Altcoins is allowed for minors in California? And if it is allowed then what platforms are available for them to use?

Bitcoin account in many a exchanges is not monitored by any Law.

As its online virtual money kind of stuff there is no control as such on bitcoin account

May be in few states there are regulations but the question is how one can track when few exchanges are offering wallets even without any personal verification stuff !

May be in future there will be some kind of mechanism to track and assign bitcoin to a particular individual just like our bank accounts ! If it happens then members will surely loose interest in holding bitcoin !
craked5

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:31:34 AM

well you can not fake anything if you at the end connect your bank account for deposit or for withdrawal

Exact. Fact is you'll need a credit card or a bank account to deposit. Not going to insert your bills inside your PC :p
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: