Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:37:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268408 times)
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:41:35 PM

TRUMP PUMP!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:43:42 PM

If we could identify everyone in this thread, we could end inbreeding and mental retardation. Trumpcoin... sad world

FOR RENT.
tatt88

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:14:24 PM

If we could identify everyone in this thread, we could end inbreeding and mental retardation. Trumpcoin... sad world

Brilliant contribution, m8.
CantStump

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:55:15 PM

Some points I want to go over:

The roll out of Teth is the first in a series of planned Trump Tech updates but just after Teth I want to get moving on the image change for the
project now that Trump is the nominee. One of the reasons we switched to V2 was as a backup in the event Trump was knocked out of the race.
At times there it really looked like the establishment were going to go full retard and deny the will of the people. However, him becoming Presidential nominee
made me wonder about the direction the project was going in. V2 is great and what we can do with it is cool, but I feel as do others in the thread that we diluted
Trumps prescence down way to much when we released V2. To be honest, I was a little uncomfortable with the new image when trying to explain what we are
in emails to Trumps Hq and various other entities Ive contacted. Instead of being able to explain in two sentences they were was hazy two paragraph efforts and ultimately
I was offering nothing. Endorse this coin Mr Trump and we will give you nothing in return! Hardly deal of the century… (thats now changed, we can offer something)

Consider they checked out the website. Does it look like a Trump supporter site to you? To me, whilst it looks great it looks like a site trying to use his name to promote a
particular technology. Part of the vanishing if Trump imagery was also intended to appease Bittrex. However him becoming the nominee made it obvious to me we need to become
part of the campaign machine and should reflect this in the projects image BIGLY.

Once the image change has been done the focus will be to try and secure some kind of acknowledgement Trumps camp.  They need donations,
and a lot of them. I will soon be able to explain to them in a soundbite what coin is about and with a simple nod of acknowledgement that 200k Trump
Coin donation can translate to a very healthy $ donation to the campaign.  I dont think Im being a dreamer here. Ron Paul acknowledgement the coin in his name.
I don’t think he offcially endorsed it, he just spoke about it in an interview. I might be wrong about that, I couldn’t
find a video where he endorsed it. I think at one point Ron Paul coin went up to $40.. We dont need endorsement, only acknowledgement. I do beleive this is possible. Well,
we have to try.

After Hes President
We can then concentrate on the Tech. Tech features take time to build and if we fully concentrated on that now we would be missing out in the most important election in western history
and an obvious oppurtunity.

Excellent. This is exactly what I wanted to see for the direction of the coin.  I'm excited to see an updated website with more trumps.

I see great things for the future of this coin and tapping I to the millions of Trump supporters out there who could potentially tidally adopt the coin. 

Thanks to chicken65 for allowing community involvement and listening to us in the thread regarding future developments.   
CantStump

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:58:15 PM

So after reading a lot of comments, i wonder if I can get anything free and worthwhile from this TRUMP COIN ?
Or just I'm the one who has to give?
Here my bitcoin address IF I receive(BIG IF) anything on it then I will buy TRUMP COIN with it, other wise just all talking and no action.

1VcMSTJZC7WACq1vhJZWoaAcE7QV4YBnQ
If you want free shit go to berncash

Lol go to berncash.

You mean bernie rubles?
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:51:39 AM

I just did a boosted facebook paid ad for 14 days maybe it will bring in a few people!!! I boosted the page with TRUMP holding the rocket launcher. If anyone can like the page we need 25 like to get a real URL that would read  (TRUMPcoincryptocurrency) you can see the boosted page at https://www.facebook.com/TRUMPcoincryptocurrency/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 06:41:43 AM

I just did a boosted facebook paid ad for 14 days maybe it will bring in a few people!!! I boosted the page with TRUMP holding the rocket launcher. If anyone can like the page we need 25 like to get a real URL that would read  (TRUMPcoincryptocurrency) you can see the boosted page at https://www.facebook.com/TRUMPcoincryptocurrency/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Great progress on the FaceBook page!

Some ideas:
How about including links to the Exchanges someone can purchase Trumpcoin at in the About box. C-Cex, YoBit
They have to have TrumpCoins before you get donations.

- Get more the Trump's face up in the header bar. He's the reason for our existence. Maybe his face with one of his financial quotes overlaid.
     "Your money should be at work at all times"
     "If you're going to be thinking, you may as well think big."
     "I don't like losers."

- Maybe use one of the round TrumpCoin images previously shown on this site. Coin....

Good job man!   Smiley
indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:04:33 AM

bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 11:07:24 AM

Start pumping those Trumpcoins boys and we can all have one of these!!!

Cool video!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM3-WyTz08w&feature=youtu.be
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 01:51:10 PM

Liked the page, keeping an eye on this one as we get closer to the RNC

DELETED
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:14:40 PM

Excellent and on behalf of the community many thanks Smiley I dont think anyone would mind if I sent you some Trump coins from the fund for your efforts.
For future boosting of posts let me know and I can send you some financial assistance for that. When we change the ANN/Website and have an easy way
for Trump supporters to buy coins I would want those type of posts boosted and you shouldnt have to pay for that your self. Generally keep us updated
on this thread about your Facebook activities.

Post your Trump address and Ill send you some big beautiful Trumps. Just dont dump em all at once.  Cool
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:17:27 PM

Some points I want to go over:

The roll out of Teth is the first in a series of planned Trump Tech updates but just after Teth I want to get moving on the image change for the
project now that Trump is the nominee. One of the reasons we switched to V2 was as a backup in the event Trump was knocked out of the race.
At times there it really looked like the establishment were going to go full retard and deny the will of the people. However, him becoming Presidential nominee
made me wonder about the direction the project was going in. V2 is great and what we can do with it is cool, but I feel as do others in the thread that we diluted
Trumps prescence down way to much when we released V2. To be honest, I was a little uncomfortable with the new image when trying to explain what we are
in emails to Trumps Hq and various other entities Ive contacted. Instead of being able to explain in two sentences they were was hazy two paragraph efforts and ultimately
I was offering nothing. Endorse this coin Mr Trump and we will give you nothing in return! Hardly deal of the century… (thats now changed, we can offer something)

Consider they checked out the website. Does it look like a Trump supporter site to you? To me, whilst it looks great it looks like a site trying to use his name to promote a
particular technology. Part of the vanishing if Trump imagery was also intended to appease Bittrex. However him becoming the nominee made it obvious to me we need to become
part of the campaign machine and should reflect this in the projects image BIGLY.

Once the image change has been done the focus will be to try and secure some kind of acknowledgement Trumps camp.  They need donations,
and a lot of them. I will soon be able to explain to them in a soundbite what coin is about and with a simple nod of acknowledgement that 200k Trump
Coin donation can translate to a very healthy $ donation to the campaign.  I dont think Im being a dreamer here. Ron Paul acknowledgement the coin in his name.
I don’t think he offcially endorsed it, he just spoke about it in an interview. I might be wrong about that, I couldn’t
find a video where he endorsed it. I think at one point Ron Paul coin went up to $40.. We dont need endorsement, only acknowledgement. I do beleive this is possible. Well,
we have to try.

After Hes President
We can then concentrate on the Tech. Tech features take time to build and if we fully concentrated on that now we would be missing out in the most important election in western history
and an obvious oppurtunity.

Excellent. This is exactly what I wanted to see for the direction of the coin.  I'm excited to see an updated website with more trumps.

I see great things for the future of this coin and tapping I to the millions of Trump supporters out there who could potentially tidally adopt the coin. 

Thanks to chicken65 for allowing community involvement and listening to us in the thread regarding future developments.   

Nice to see you here again CantStump. Im certain you will appreciate the upcoming changes.  Smiley
NewWorldOrder

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:26:15 PM

Excellent and on behalf of the community many thanks Smiley I dont think anyone would mind if I sent you some Trump coins from the fund for your efforts.
For future boosting of posts let me know and I can send you some financial assistance for that. When we change the ANN/Website and have an easy way
for Trump supporters to buy coins I would want those type of posts boosted and you shouldnt have to pay for that your self. Generally keep us updated

Post your Trump address and Ill send you some big beautiful Trumps. Just dont dump em all at once.  Cool
Cool thanks and no I will not dump them!!! Would never do that!!! I love me some TRUMP coins!!! TPjmCEb3bpuBqqGLnmPzzGdFgCWHzoBRW7 TRUMP coin going over a dollar easy!!!!
Itssherman

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:50:32 PM

Nice to see the dev giving the community projects a bit of trump lovin'.  Cool
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:35:33 PM

So what's our first plan of action?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:43:52 PM

***** BELOW IS EYE SPAM, SORRY IN HURRY AND NOT FIXING ******

Facebook Suggestion

Ok so I sent out all those like requests for the page so I have to post here some of the problems that I have been flooded with about the page. (This is nothing negative, just letting you know what the general public is seeing and thinking when they go to the page and what most likely needs to be incorporated into it to bring in those with limited to no knowledge about crypto currency  or its use. I have received at least 100 messages out of the 700+ people so far)

#1 complaint

WTF am i looking at?

People are definitely looking at the page but they have no idea what they are looking at. They see V2 and are wtf was v1? (Trump is just trump now. if v1 is still in the wild its no longer viable or on any exchange).

Is the page just going to be a fan page? if so then I guess it doesn't matter what people think when they go. if they like donald they will blind like. But if the page is intended to bring new people to crypto from what I have been told so far its very lacking. (sorry havent actually read the page page, checked it but was it). People wan't to know How they get trump, and can they buy stuff with trump. So if this is to attract new people there should be some focus on places that you can purchase online with crypto (Dont talk about trump to bitcoin conversion it will confuse new people before they give it a chance). Also focus on the fluctuation of the values of crypto always ending making the person feel like value always ends in a rise etc (be a little manipulative of course). I only say to focus a little on the fluctuation because everyone becomes interested when they hear that that $.01 could be $.50 tomorrow. Def point to stores that take crypto that does make people get a little interested when they find out you can buy from overstock, amazon & countless other big name stores online

Anyways sorry, just had to post or i would have sent all the likes invites for nothing. Again I no longer have any trump so this is not to try increase price for myself. Its Trump and i'll Push his name until he's president. Be it crypto or whatnot.
NewWorldOrder

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:04:49 PM

***** BELOW IS EYE SPAM, SORRY IN HURRY AND NOT FIXING ******

Facebook Suggestion

Ok so I sent out all those like requests for the page so I have to post here some of the problems that I have been flooded with about the page. (This is nothing negative, just letting you know what the general public is seeing and thinking when they go to the page and what most likely needs to be incorporated into it to bring in those with limited to no knowledge about crypto currency  or its use. I have received at least 100 messages out of the 700+ people so far)

#1 complaint

WTF am i looking at?

People are definitely looking at the page but they have no idea what they are looking at. They see V2 and are wtf was v1? (Trump is just trump now. if v1 is still in the wild its no longer viable or on any exchange).

Is the page just going to be a fan page? if so then I guess it doesn't matter what people think when they go. if they like donald they will blind like. But if the page is intended to bring new people to crypto from what I have been told so far its very lacking. (sorry havent actually read the page page, checked it but was it). People wan't to know How they get trump, and can they buy stuff with trump. So if this is to attract new people there should be some focus on places that you can purchase online with crypto (Dont talk about trump to bitcoin conversion it will confuse new people before they give it a chance). Also focus on the fluctuation of the values of crypto always ending making the person feel like value always ends in a rise etc (be a little manipulative of course). I only say to focus a little on the fluctuation because everyone becomes interested when they hear that that $.01 could be $.50 tomorrow. Def point to stores that take crypto that does make people get a little interested when they find out you can buy from overstock, amazon & countless other big name stores online

Anyways sorry, just had to post or i would have sent all the likes invites for nothing. Again I no longer have any trump so this is not to try increase price for myself. Its Trump and i'll Push his name until he's president. Be it crypto or whatnot.
Thanks for all the info all that was and is great! I don't want to put anything negative. I will read your post a couple times to get a good feel. I will start to try and explain what crypto is and how the price can go up fast and people can buy things with it. I don't know how to make videos but I'm looking into it. Thanks for the boost in Friends!!! and Likes!!!
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:10:52 PM

That I would like to know too. If we coordinate things as it should, we will be able to see Trumpcoin succeed in long term. The promotion being made on the Facebook page really helps, but to get more exposure I think that we need some kind of advertising for Trumpcoin like for example, a youtube video. Also, a signature campaign for Trumpcoin could help in this too as it will be seen on every post that a member makes, which will benefit the coin a lot in its promotion. But besides all that, Trumpcoin is doing great. Just sharing my ideas.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
NewWorldOrder

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:39:16 AM

That I would like to know too. If we coordinate things as it should, we will be able to see Trumpcoin succeed in long term. The promotion being made on the Facebook page really helps, but to get more exposure I think that we need some kind of advertising for Trumpcoin like for example, a youtube video. Also, a signature campaign for Trumpcoin could help in this too as it will be seen on every post that a member makes, which will benefit the coin a lot in its promotion. But besides all that, Trumpcoin is doing great. Just sharing my ideas.  Cheesy
I really like the youtube ad that would be cool
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 03:05:30 PM

Yes, I also wanted to share the idea about signatures campaign here  Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: