Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268403 times)
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:38:48 PM

just FYI more than 200 people have messaged me about sending them to the trump coin fb page asking me wtf it is. Just telling them all to NVM and sorry about the sending the like request. Page has missed out on a few hundred people that in return could have brought even more people through suggestion. FB Page needs to be professionalized because NO one knows what its about, the only thing the general public is seeing is Trump, CRYPTO, V2 etc.

(out of 700+ sends only a few likes so far, that should def be screaming PAGE NOT WORKING). not even getting likes for being Donald Trump because they have no idea what they are liking.

When teh new site is up we can use its imagery and message on Facebook. I can see it needs a bit of work.

PS
Facebook controller - please change the main image on the page to a nice one of Donald Trump. Not one where hes holding
guns though. A Presidential style image would be more appropriate. Thanks  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:39:21 PM

just FYI more than 200 people have messaged me about sending them to the trump coin fb page asking me wtf it is. Just telling them all to NVM and sorry about the sending the like request. Page has missed out on a few hundred people that in return could have brought even more people through suggestion. FB Page needs to be professionalized because NO one knows what its about, the only thing the general public is seeing is Trump, CRYPTO, V2 etc.

(out of 700+ sends only a few likes so far, that should def be screaming PAGE NOT WORKING). not even getting likes for being Donald Trump because they have no idea what they are liking.
We need to put like "Support trump by buying Trump Coin!"

It will be something like that.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:22:05 PM

Juat a reminder some of you might want to consider downloading the Etherium wallet
https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases

It will require a few days to sync. There will be a giveaway for supporters on the thread.
Further down the line the only way to get Teths will be to swap your Trump coins for them
on a 1 for 1 basis. Exchanges arnt geared up to trade ETH tokens (yet) but that
will soon change.
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:42:13 PM

I have made a new boosted page my last two boosted pages where canceled. First time because the word ass the second because to many text words. I did a $30 boost this time I may put another $8 on top of it.

I could not add you bitbullbarbado I sent you a email why I'm sure we can figure it out.

I was able to add you TrumpCoinContent to the account.

I want to thank everyone for their help and input I know moving forward we will be great like TRUMP we are all supports here! PS side note I just got more BTC to buy more TRUMP and someone came in and bought all the cheap ones Cry.
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:09:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI&feature=youtu.be

Here you go ladies and gents

Above is the "Introducing: TrumpCoin" promotional video, bout a minute long and ready to roll out.

If there's any changes you want included in the bio or the video itself I'm happy to accommodate.

I'll be 100% honest with you guys, I idiotically bought high when it was pumping about a month ago and missed out on some pretty hefty trumps. I don't expect any number but if you guys are feeling generous I'd love nothing more than to have 100k in Trumps to hold onto and watch grow (the amount I would have got had I timed it better as opposed to the 11k I goofed on ahah). I want to watch this thing reach at least 20$$ a Trump so I have no plans in dumping whatever little I can get my hands on. You're all the best and I'm stoked to be able to contribute in some small way. As well as the video above, I also have some history in generating viral attention and some blog/news coverage, the kind of coverage I think TrumpCoin really needs, so if anyone wants that I can do my best to get the ball rolling.

TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE (here is my v2 TRUMP wallet, would make my year if you guys could help me moon with y'all in any small way)

If you like the vid would be happy to contribute more, I'm also a designer and run a few marketing pages.

TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:26:57 PM

Above is the "Introducing: TrumpCoin" promotional video, bout a minute long and ready to roll out.

If there's any changes you want included in the bio or the video itself I'm happy to accommodate.

I'll be 100% honest with you guys, I idiotically bought high when it was pumping about a month ago and missed out on some pretty hefty trumps. I don't expect any number but if you guys are feeling generous I'd love nothing more than to have 100k in Trumps to hold onto and watch grow (the amount I would have got had I timed it better as opposed to the 11k I goofed on ahah). I want to watch this thing reach at least 20$$ a Trump so I have no plans in dumping whatever little I can get my hands on. You're all the best and I'm stoked to be able to contribute in some small way. As well as the video above, I also have some history in generating viral attention and some blog/news coverage, the kind of coverage I think TrumpCoin really needs, so if anyone wants that I can do my best to get the ball rolling.

TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE (here is my v2 TRUMP wallet, would make my year if you guys could help me moon with y'all in any small way)

If you like the vid would be happy to contribute more, I'm also a designer and run a few marketing pages.

my bad if that came off like I was asking for a specific number, absolutely not, just listing a pipe dream ahahah

I'll start the spread on this if that's cool with everybody ITT
sethspof

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:29:42 PM

Sent you 200 Trump for now.  More if this gets over 1,000 views.  Think the fonts should be a little bigger and the words should stay on the screen a little longer.  Need website to visit at end www.TrumpCoin.rocks
TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:37:22 PM

thanks man, you're a legend Smiley)

good idea, added the website in annotations at the end and will put it in the description

As for the length on the words, would've done them longer but didnt want to overstretch the video just because the longer it is = the more attention span it requires and you know how that goes...hopefully folks can pause if its too speedy

cheers for the input
NewWorldOrder

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:59:54 PM

Sent you 500 TRUMP coins will send more to you too if the video gets more then 1000 hits too. Your add to the Facebook page you can post the video if you want.
TrumpCoinContent

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:24:49 PM

Thanks NewWorldOrder, much appreciated Smiley

Will do, provided its content is cool with the devs.

I would HIGHLY suggest flooding alt-right news sites with this as a story (the video included) with an emphasis on the campaign funding aspect.
BREITBART ESPECIALLY...
On the opposite side, generating controversy by sending it to far-left sites (Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, Vice etc.) under the pretence of Trump being arrogant enough to mint his own coin, or him in support of "dangerous" cryptocurrencies ("you know they use those to buy DRUGS??" etc.) would help generate attention very quickly. It really doesnt take much.

Also as I'm sure you're all doing already, flood his twitter and facebook with this, emphasising again the campaign fund aspect.

All the best Smiley
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:01:56 PM

Awesome video. Def trump style. Nice work.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:35:46 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 08:46:25 PM by Depredation

I think it needs a little bit more about the coin itself, because its mainly just about trump until the very end.
Mention that we will have a trumpcoin fund for trump's campaign.

Edit: Or actually it could just be a pro trump ad sponsored by trumpcoin.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
NewWorldOrder

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:50:41 PM

I think it needs a little bit more about the coin itself, because its mainly just about trump until the very end.
Mention that we will have a trumpcoin fund for trump's campaign.

Edit: Or actually it could just be a pro trump ad sponsored by trumpcoin.
I agree maybe some graphs too
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:55:42 PM

I really angry that i sold my coins 1 month ago for 500 sat.  Cry

I see now trump is over 3000 sat.
And when trump will win i have the feeling that thing will go over 10.000 sat.
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:58:28 PM

Hey there. New member here on the Bitcoin Forum, but not new to Trumpcoin. I'm holding a pretty small amount in my wallet at the moment (about 1000), but really want to see this project succeed.

I've spent some time and a bit of real cash on SEO marketing for both the Facebook page and Youtube video. We should be seeing some results within the next couple of days.

Thanks and feel free to send some Trumps my way if you'd like Smiley

TYQAA58E8e3ChTMmCZwWHWzbVvbTYiF59d

sethspof

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:08:55 PM

Feel free to send this out to alt news sources.  I hit Infowars and Breitbart.

Press Release For TrumpCoin – for immediate release

Headline 1 - TrumpCoin - Two revolutionaries coming together

Headline 2 - What would anger liberals more than TrumpCoin becoming the next Bitcoin?!

www.trumpcoin.rocks

There are few things more bleeding edge and potentially world changing right now than cryptocurrency.  Still only a small percentage of the population is dabbling in cryptocurrencies but at the same time it is one of the biggest areas for venture capital over the past several years.  The truth is, cryptocurrency is actually becoming very accessible.  Coinbase has been bringing Bitcoin to the masses over the past few years and the total market capitalization of cryptocurrencies is near $10 billion.  This has grown 100% in just the past 24 months.  Now that Bitcoin has brought cryptocurrency out of the shadows and into the mainstream, it is quite possible that the revolution it creates could be unstoppable much like the personal computer, the internet and the smartphone.  In fact, it is these three technologies which have served as the building blocks to allow a decentralized currency to actual come to life and be accessible to both the CEO in big city America to the sewing machine operator at some garment factory in a small town in India or Kenya.  And just like Myspace was replaced by a better technology in Facebook, there is a race to replace Bitcoin with a better cryptocurrency.  Ethereum has been the most recent to make a run at replacing Bitcoin and may still in fact do it.  There are numerous reasons that this may or may not happen but at the end of the day it is about what connects with the population and meets their needs.  Consumers of cryptocurrencies will invariably figure out their needs better over time as the technology develops and there is a good chance that an upstart cryptocoin with the right technology and connection to the end consumer could replace Bitcoin or at least complete for market share in the cryptocurrency world.  With competitors such as Dogecoin, Ripple and Litecoin, there is no reason why a TrumpCoin could not complete in this space as well.  Bringing the two iconoclasts together of Donald Trump and cryptocurrency might be the final straw to truly bring cryptocurrency into the mainstream for the American people and across the world.  Time will tell.
*Donald Trump has not endorsed and is not associated with TrumpCoin.
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:15:54 PM

Payment sent
I like your video
Hey there. New member here on the Bitcoin Forum, but not new to Trumpcoin. I'm holding a pretty small amount in my wallet at the moment (about 1000), but really want to see this project succeed.

I've spent some time and a bit of real cash on SEO marketing for both the Facebook page and Youtube video. We should be seeing some results within the next couple of days.

Thanks and feel free to send some Trumps my way if you'd like Smiley

TYQAA58E8e3ChTMmCZwWHWzbVvbTYiF59d
Appreciate, donated.
CantStump

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:27:15 PM

Great idea to have a video and PR prepared ready to use.   Share them on Reddit/4chan/alt-right sites for maximum exposure.  

Also if anyone reading could reply with messages of support in the /biz/ thread,  it would help the thread stay on the front page so more people see it:
http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/1258887/trumpcoin-general-new-don-edition

I'll also post the video there once it gets Dev approval.

Keep on Trumpin' folks!
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:35:00 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 11:07:30 PM by bkxpress2015

Appreciate, donated.
Thank you!!!

CantStump

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:31:21 PM

Terrific video. 10/10 Grin

We need somewhere to link them in the description that explains what it is, how it works, how to buy it. 

In fact, I will design an infographic explaining how to get BTC and trade for TRUMP.  Give me 24h I'll post it here when I'm done. 

If you guys like it maybe it could go on the Facebook page also.  Back to you all soon. 
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: