Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268403 times)
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 03:29:18 PM

You know what this coin could have legs!

only thing is I won't trade at Yobit,any other Exchanges you might contact, Bleutrade ?
Yobit it a fine first exchange. I've never had any issues with them (other than all their ICOs, lol)
After Yobit it is easier to get other exchanges, and the goal would be bittrex I think.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John545

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:38:16 PM

Hi,

I read about this coin on Twitter.

I have a couple of questions:
How do I mine the coin?
I've downloaded the wallet, just wondering if there's something there that would help me mine?

Big fan of Trump by the way, so I would love to get some Trump coins.

TRUMP 2016!
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:51:20 PM

only thing is I won't trade at Yobit,any other Exchanges you might contact, Bleutrade ?
Yobit it a fine first exchange. I've never had any issues with them (other than all their ICOs, lol)
After Yobit it is easier to get other exchanges, and the goal would be bittrex I think.

Thanks bud, Trumps on a roll Grin
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 05:03:36 PM

dev hired me, so TRUMPcoin website is ready, will be published very soon, when dev resolve server issue.
I really have trust in here, 'cos dev invests in his coin. I am supporting this coin.
So expect updates over here dudes.

chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:11:42 PM

Dev get back to me about those coins. Maybe you missed my post/pm. Looking to buy some Trump Coin.  Cool

Sorry I missed your earlier post.  Pm sent with offer.

In the interests of transparancey any coins sold I have to make publicly aware if they come from the Trump Dev/PR/Help fund.
Not against getting some the outlay back though.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:16:34 PM

dev hired me, so TRUMPcoin website is ready, will be published very soon, when dev resolve server issue.
I really have trust in here, 'cos dev invests in his coin. I am supporting this coin.
So expect updates over here dudes.

Thanks - your work is pretty damn excellent.
That site you created has given me the confidence to target some of the mainstream press.
I wasnt comfortable hitting them up with a thread on here at all. Great stuff.
Now al I need to do is sort out the less than stellar ANN - that can wait a little while.

Cool
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:20:15 PM

May I ask why you dislike Yobit?
I plan on more than one exchange of course, just interested in your reasons.

TrumpCoin will have centipede legs!  Cheesy
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:55:18 PM

I want to see 50% tariffs on Chinese Communist miners!

Thought I would just increase the size of that sentece of yours Smiley
Would also be happy with real world fair trade agreements.
USA and Europe totally shafted in every trade agreement with other countries.

Here's a thought for TrumpCoin.  We need a cryptocoin that is exclusive to those who hold freedom dear and close to their hearts.  I don't want to see TrumpCoin's hash dominated by the Chinese Communists like Bitcoin.  Make the coin reject block solutions propagated by any IP address out of Communist China.

Block the entire country form accessing the blockchain of every coin. Grin Their still building a coal power plant every other week.
I like this coin. I know it has zero tech but the principle behind it rings a bell with me and investors I know. Lets see how it goes.

Does the Chinese Communist government and their allies actually believe that they can impose their economic monopoly upon the world without any repercussions?  What gives them the right to this dominion over me?  They have broken the economies of the free world, destroyed our industries, and now they seek to impose their capital controls upon us with their blockchain monopoly.  Enough is enough!  It must stop.  I fear it is already too late, but if it does not stop now, we have no hope.  It is my belief that it is in fact the intent of the Chinese Communist government to destroy the production and manufacturing capabilities of the free world through economic warfare to subdue any future resistance when they attempt to exert their political goals.  I have no doubt that their motivations are to establish a Chinese Communist hegemony over the world.  A hegemony where there is no freedom of speech.  A hegemony where there is no freedom of economic movement.  A hegemony of complete human servitude to the state and its monopoly.  This is the future I am fighting against.  This is the future any person who believes in liberty should fight against.  If they do not fight against it now, they will only have to fight against it later at worse odds.  Don't be fooled.  Just because there are no guns does not mean this isn't a war.  This is the war they wage against our livelihoods and against our ability to support our way of life.  It is a war against our ideology, because they know that liberty is the antidote to their poison.  This is the greatest battle, and I fear that the loss of this economic battle will pave the way for a physical battle more horrific than mankind has ever witnessed.

Nothing you say I disagree with. They didn’t do it alone though, they have been faciliated by the globalist establishment
They are traitors to a civilisation that took our ancestors 2500 years to build littered with the blood and sacrafice of millions of young men.
They eventually built the most prosperous and safest society the world has ever known. It wasn’t  easy, far from it. From the seperation of church and state, the age
of enlightenment, the end of herdeitary rule, the ending of slavery globally at great cost to us (which all cultures practiced). Democracy, vote for women, equal rights
ourr women who in turn became the most priveleged race of females the world has ever known.  Then all those innovations over centuries that western civilisation has
gifted to the world and they want to tear it all down. They do not have the right to trample on, and destroy our ancestors sacrifice. Much of why they can do this is fiat currency -
hence my admiration for Crypto.  Logic, reason and truth with a good dose of philospohy is where we need to head.
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:48:11 PM

May I ask why you dislike Yobit?
I plan on more than one exchange of course, just interested in your reasons.

TrumpCoin will have centipede legs!  Cheesy

I had a withdrawal issue a while back and it sorta sticks in the mind

what sort of price are you wishing to open at?
Panadacoin

Activity: 296
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:53:28 PM

Yobit is a good exchange. And i am not just saying this because I advertise for them.
logistika

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:13:35 PM

Yobit is a good exchange. And i am not just saying this because I advertise for them.
Check their wallets, there is many , i mean A LOT of wallets that are in maintenace mode , not synced and so on.
Yes, they are listing all the coins, but no support at all, and no maintenace of chains
ijphlrnxewho
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:15:26 PM

Is this the official trump coin issued by Donald Trump or just some clowns trying to make a quick buck?
BleedCrypto

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:19:40 PM

Is this the official trump coin issued by Donald Trump or just some clowns trying to make a quick buck?

neither.  nobody going to care about straight pow coin with 6 people mining.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 10:37:32 PM

neither.  nobody going to care about straight pow coin with 6 people mining.
Actually about 20 people mining like I said earlier, but yes,  dev needs to put out more info as he said he would and attract more miners. Firstly an exchange will attract more miners, but more importantly the dev says he is a good pr and marketing guy, so he should work his magic soon. I take this easy early mining as a gift, it will surely get more diff.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money