Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268408 times)
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 10:38:57 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:53:43 PM

Hi OP

I have bumped the YoBit thread    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.new#new

about the listing but reading the last few posts it looks dubious if they can be trusted,I had issues before and it looks like they give little confidence your coins will be safe

Would it be worth going onto another exchange?  as momentum is building for the TRUMP Grin

Great logos guys Smiley
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 11:17:01 PM

Logocreator, very nice and professional looking logos.  Can you please make one with Mr. Trump's face?  Thanks and good luck. 

face ?, well faces are not my speciality, and that wouldn't be a logo, but, i made one for you

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:37:40 PM

Logocreator, very nice and professional looking logos.  Can you please make one with Mr. Trump's face?  Thanks and good luck. 

face ?, well faces are not my speciality, and that wouldn't be a logo, but, i made one for you

HaHa Thanks.  Not quite what I was thinking of.  Since all of your "T" coin designs were great, I thought you could make one with his face/head.  Since it's not your specialty.  No biggie.  Good luck on your entries. 

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:20:23 AM

I have to say upfront. The logo wont work - but I very much like your tag line

One Block At A time

I think I want to use that on the website if your ok with that?
Of course I would send you some Trumps.

Brilliant thinking there - that really is what some companies pay ad agencies thousands for  Cool

And just to add. There is so much talent in Crypto - its just such a shame there are so many
Back stabbing vipers ready to scam their fellow brothers for a buck. Low empathy indifferent monsters...

Thank you.  Sure, you can use it on the website.  I'll gladly accept any amount of TRUMPS that you find appropriate.  I'm not here just for the TRUMPS.  I'm here for the TRUMP!

THE WALL JUST GOT TEN BLOCKS HIGHER!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Anoona

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:22:38 AM

ANOONA PAPER WALLET GENERATOR

ADDED TRUMPCOIN

http://anoona-paperwallet.pe.hu/

SEND US A DONATION FOR PURCHASE A NEW DOMAIN
TWRniP1MMKr79JSqPYsScCrJi1PEcq2RN5
Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 03:51:59 AM

a great logo Smiley

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:44:27 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 11:13:56 PM by chicken65

Doing a face on the coin seems a good idea but I think its quite difficult to work in. I tried my self a few times
so I think to anyone else who is giving this a go probably drop the face idea. WHen I think of it now it probably
was never a good idea for it might come across as a bit to Trump centric. The coin should be traded by people regardless
of their political preferences. The coin has a subtle philosophical/free society/crypto message through it - its isnt
just about Trump, although he does hold a few of those principles

All great efforts.

The Bernie shame coin image makes me chuckle every time I see it  Grin.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:49:15 AM

Doing a face on the coin seems a good idea but I think its quite difficult to work in. I tried my self a few times
so I think to anyone else who is giving this a go probably drop the face idea. WHen I think of it now it probably
was never a good idea for it might come across as a bit to Trump centric. The coin should be tratded by people regardless
of their political he coin regardless
of their political preferences. But this coin has a subtle philosophical/free society/crypto message through it - its isnt
just about Trump.

ALl great efforts.

The Bernie shame coin image makes me chuckle every time I see it  Grin.

I think faces work well when supported by ideology.  Look at Doge and how popular it is.  It has a doggie face on it.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:10:39 AM

Faces work better when not used as real pictures e.g have it as an underlay of the design like PinArt how the face pops out kind of from underneath, think of a face covered in sand, that is in sand, that looks like it is slightly coming out of the sand base level.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:20:35 AM

Who thinks we should replace the word "blockchain" with "blockwall"?

I can see it now...

"TRUMPCOIN is secured by the WALL, the blockwall."

"To attack TRUMPCOIN, they first have to breach the wall."

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:02:42 AM

A little Philosophical push here

Whilst chatting via PM with a forum member It struck me that perhaps a rather large part of the point of this coin has been diminishing because of my struggle to keep miners on the coin and securing exchanges to list it. So bear with me and allow me to explain a few things

He said Quote
I think that would set this coin apart from all the other cryptos and maybe even create headlines. The first cryptocurrency that is ideologically exclusive.

Agreed!

This coin probably is the only truly ideological coin around which at the same time embraces the idea you are allowed to empower yourselves by making money

Its about about promoting a truly free society which crypto would play a major role in. In such a society Reason, Logic, Truth, and a good dose of philosophical thinking would be paramount. In a truly free society without a state Crypto Currency would be essential. The people would control their own money and hence their right to self determination and construct and live in a society they choose, not the psychopaths who currently rule us. In a Free Society there would be no prisons. Punishment would be the far more powerful ostracise system. Dont play ball, and your fellow citizens wont do business with you, services would be closed to you and eventually the disruptive genetic line diminishes to such a level that everyone would have to play ball. There would be no welfare state. Those who genuinely cannot contribute would be looked after via voluntarism and charity. No one would be left to die in the streets. Entrepreneurialism would be embraced, you would be allowed to make as much money as you wanted without being taxed a single cent. Entreprenaurs would spot oppurtunites just as they do now. We have the technology to determine children who could grow up to be violent adults and we can help (we could do this now).  A Free Society would promote peaceful parenting. Children who come from violent households often turn out to become violent adults. Donald Trump naturally practiced peaceful parenting - you can clearly see the mutual respect and love between him and his siblings.. Its essential in a free society just as truth, logic, reason and philospophical thinking would be. Donald Trump may not hold all my personal ideals but he does naturally possess some.

All I want from this coin is for it to be traded, hopefully some of us will make a few bucks, and I can subtely promote a free society concept in the background. I see no other coins that do this? Im pretty sure Satoshi had some of this in mind when he started this experience. Essentially there is a lot more to this coin than first meets the eye.

Ive had people call it a joke, scam, the usual stuff, but this is far from the truth. If anything its the only one around embracing the prime directive of Crypto Currency.
If It dies then maybe someone else can come along and do it better. learning from mistakes I may have made and I will support it 100%.

So, hang in there folks - lets see what happens when we get the coin on to a few exchanges. Lets wait until I possibly get some msm press. Lets see if I can get the coin in to the hands of those unfamiliar
with Crypto. That way I get to spread the concept of free society. Yes, I have an agenda but its one that fully embraces your right to make as much money as you can.
Now Im going to go outside and stare at the sea and ponder a little  Smiley

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:19:29 AM

ANOONA PAPER WALLET GENERATOR

ADDED TRUMPCOIN

http://anoona-paperwallet.pe.hu/

SEND US A DONATION FOR PURCHASE A NEW DOMAIN
TWRniP1MMKr79JSqPYsScCrJi1PEcq2RN5

Sorry, I totally missed this.
Thank you for your efforts.
Trumps on their way  Smiley
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 03:41:59 PM

Dev, no offense for your long speech, you speak better than Trump. But no one cares about your philosophy. True there are few miners, but I see a couple that are putting a lot of hash on it off/on and others that have been mining since the begining, so there will be big Trump holders, and if they hold and don't dump, then the coin can get valuable and miners will come. So your main order of business is getting Yobit. You paid for it and you and your tech guy need to be in constant contact with them to make it happen. Once you are listed, then you can do what you do best and market it. Once it gets more and bigger exchanges then you can trade a bit, but obviously if you don't hold your premine and use it for good, it will end badly.
P.S. I think having a Trump photo on the logo is stupid. Silly looking on an exchange (maybe that is why not listed) and Trump could shut you down. Just go with a logo like the golden T with hairstyle on it!!

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money