Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268408 times)
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:54:57 PM

Looks like the trump and dump as officially begun on YoBit.

Edit: Dem sum weak ass pumps doe

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:42:15 PM

Hey guys, can I just step in and defend the Dev. I have spoken to him a few times via PM and it’s
totally clear to me that he is not out to scam, dump and run whatever you want to call it.
He has strong ideological beliefs he is trying to get across though this project, which if you read the
first page of the ANN, they should be clear to anyone. If you do consider what they mean, they in fact affect each and every one of us and of course a balance of some tongue in cheek humour at the same time to keep the project amusing.
That’s how I see it, perhaps the DEV will correct me if I’m wrong Smiley
He is totally committed to the project for the long term, he has plenty of ideas and plans for the future but it is pointless shooting all your bullets in the first few days , it takes time to build a solid base to develop from. Oh yeah, I hear, we have heard it all before, time and time again.
So, now to prove that commitment he has asked me if I would hold the Trump Fund and make payments as and when required. I didn’t ask and considering I have never met or spoken to the Dev. or anyone connected to him, I find that an amazing amount of proof of commitment to the project and complete trust in myself.
Would I cut and run with the Fund?  Well, I suppose I’m the only who can answer that and it’s no.
Morally it would be against how I’m made and it would be a direct attack on the DEVs trust in me which I could never do.
I am sorting a laptop that will be kept offline at all times, apart from Fund transfers and it will have no other use apart for storing the Fund, backups will be made and it will be safe.
Hopefully that will allay fears that some have for the Dev and the fund and he can concentrate on the project.
Of course if there are objections and the Dev thinks they are founded, I’ll step aside and perhaps seek another way forward but hopefully what I have said is enough to convince those of you who are concerned.

Early days guys,even TRUMP can't build a tower in a day Grin
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:19:11 PM

How many TRUMPs are currently in circulation and what does the emission curve look like?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:49:46 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2016, 09:26:57 PM by chicken65

I dont know if you referring to me?
No way have I been dumping. The only one losing BTC on this project is me and so far Im fine with that.
From what I see on the exchange as soon as the price hits 800-1000 dumping starts. Im not accusing anyone person or group, but it seems obvious to me
whats going on. Its also easy to recognise why there are so many ICOs these days.

As ive said previously I own 250k as does my coin programmer. Not a single one of those coins have been sold. The Trump Fund will be in the hands of a trusted
member or Escrow service within a few days which stands at just under 450k. The only cost to come out of that over the next day or so will be 300-500 for a faucet.

On the exchange Ive purchased around 100,00 and I put up a couple of buy walls. I wouldnt do this if i didnt have faith in the project.
The supply of the coin is spreading this is good. The more owners the better and these heavy dump sessions will subside and stop.

Buying at this low price I highly recommend and then just hold on to them. I will make this work out fine for all that do.  Wink

Do also keep in mind its really early days.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:03:15 PM

How many TRUMPs are currently in circulation and what does the emission curve look like?

7903 Blocks,  just under 2 million.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:06:38 PM

Hey guys, can I just step in and defend the Dev. I have spoken to him a few times via PM and it’s
totally clear to me that he is not out to scam, dump and run whatever you want to call it.
He has strong ideological beliefs he is trying to get across though this project, which if you read the
first page of the ANN, they should be clear to anyone. If you do consider what they mean, they in fact affect each and every one of us and of course a balance of some tongue in cheek humour at the same time to keep the project amusing.
He is totally committed to the project for the long term, he has plenty of ideas and plans for the future but it is pointless shooting all your bullets in the first few days , it takes time to build a solid base to develop from. Oh yeah, I hear, we have heard it all before, time and time again.
So, now to prove that commitment he has asked me if I would hold the Trump Fund and make payments as and when required. I didn’t ask and considering I have never met or spoken to the Dev. or anyone connected to him, I find that an amazing amount of proof of commitment to the project and complete trust in myself.
Would I cut and run with the Fund?  Well, I suppose I’m the only who can answer that and it’s no.
Morally it would be against how I’m made and it would be a direct attack on the DEVs trust in me which I could never do.
I am sorting a laptop that will be kept offline at all times, apart from Fund transfers and it will have no other use apart for storing the Fund, backups will be made and it will be safe.
Hopefully that will allay fears that some have for the Dev and the fund and he can concentrate on the project.
Of course if there are objections and the Dev thinks they are founded, I’ll step aside and perhaps seek another way forward but hopefully what I have said is enough to convince those of you who are concerned.

Thank you sir for taking on that responsibility.

Dev seems like a pretty standup guy and has done a top-notch job getting things rolling so far. He's obviously invested and showing no signs of wishy-washy anything. He calls 'em like he sees 'em and makes no excuses, just like the man that inspired this coin.

In all honesty, I'm not a big Donald Trump fan but I do like this coin. It stood out to me from the beginning. I believe it has UGE potential. I like the ideas that I have seen and heard surrounding its mission and its vision. I am invested, having mined the ever-loving shit out of it and am so far sitting on just over a 1/4 million coins in one wallet and just under an additional 100K set aside for near-future sale and giveaways.

I think there is life ahead of this project if the dev follows through with the things that I have been hearing from him. Long-term.

I know dev said he wants the coins out of miner hands but I tell you; the bulk of my coins will remain on lockdown for a good while. My trumps will NOT be dumped! I demand a Trump price for them!

We do need a proper block explorer. That is the one thing, in my mind, that this project is currently missing that would alleviate most peoples' anxieties about the premine and large wallets floating around. It would nullify the need for escrows like the one mentioned above and give folks like me a lot more confidence in this coin and the people behind it. The dev has my benefit of doubt today. Give me the ability to easily audit and you'll have my full loyalty. Hell, I may even pitch in and help a little more.

Also, just to put it out there, I hope dev is gearing up to pull the trigger on POS when that POW hashrate starts slowing down. 'Cause it's gonna get hairy when that difficulty drops.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:09:09 PM

I dont know if you referring to me?
No way have I been dumping. The only one losing BTC on this project is me and so far Im fine with that.
From what I see on the exchange as soon as the price hits 800-1000 dumping starts. Im not accusing anyone person or group, but it seems obvious to me
whats going on. Its also to recognise why there are so many ICOs these days.

As ive said previously I own 250k as does my coin programmer. Not a single one of those coins have been sold. The Trump Fund will be in the hands of a trusted
member or Escrow service within a few days which stands at just under 450k. The only cost to come out of that over the next day or so will be 300-500 for a faucet.

On the exchange Ive purchased around 100,00 and I put up a couple of buy walls. I wouldnt do this if i didnt have faith in the project.
The supply of the coin is spreading this is good. The more owners the better and these heavy dump sessions will subside and stop.

Buying at this low price I highly recommend and then just hold on to them. I will make this work out fine for all that do.  Wink

Do also keep in mind its really early days.

No that was not aimed at you.

www.TrumpCoin.com
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:09:48 PM

You mean under 3 million.  You forgot the premine.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:25:47 PM

Thanks Indie, very much appreciated  Cool Your spot on what your saying. Whilst on the surface to some who bypass the Ann there is an idelogical point to the coin, and yes there is a little fun element in there for sure.
I couldnt call the coin The Free Society Logic - Reason - and Philopshical Thinking Coin. Just doesnt have a certain ring to it  Grin

For The Record I have asked Indiemax to be the Trump Fund holder because despite this being the Crypto scene I can tell he’s an honest trustworthy man.
There are actually some of us here in the scene who are not corrupt and Indie is one of them. Hes also been supportive of the project through out, has never asked me for
anything and agrees with the principles behind the coin. he’s a K gene, I trust the K’s.  Once his computer is sorted out I will send him the Trump Fund, the address will be
published for all to see and anything used from it hence forth will be posted on the thread. Using an Escrow service will be to much of hassle. Thats more for a long term
holding and I will need fairly quick access to the person holding the fund for payments. Of course Indie will be fully entitled to be paid in some way.

As I keep repeating and as Indie has just said its really early days. Have a little patience. Allow the collectors, dumpers to do their thing and eventually
it will level out. The only problem I have with the yoyo effect is its preventing me sending out the press releases. The price has to be stable before I can get on to that.

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:31:07 PM

You mean under 3 million.  You forgot the premine.

Yes, your correct. But only 50k of that 1 million has gone out
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:38:45 PM

Thank you sir for taking on that responsibility.

Dev seems like a pretty standup guy and has done a top-notch job getting things rolling so far. He's obviously invested and showing no signs of wishy-washy anything. He calls 'em like he sees 'em and makes no excuses, just like the man that inspired this coin.

In all honesty, I'm not a big Donald Trump fan but I do like this coin. It stood out to me from the beginning. I believe it has UGE potential. I like the ideas that I have seen and heard surrounding its mission and its vision. I am invested, having mined the ever-loving shit out of it and am so far sitting on just over a 1/4 million coins in one wallet and just under an additional 100K set aside for near-future sale and giveaways.

I think there is life ahead of this project if the dev follows through with the things that I have been hearing from him. Long-term.

I know dev said he wants the coins out of miner hands but I tell you; the bulk of my coins will remain on lockdown for a good while. My trumps will NOT be dumped! I demand a Trump price for them!

We do need a proper block explorer. That is the one thing, in my mind, that this project is currently missing that would alleviate most peoples' anxieties about the premine and large wallets floating around. It would nullify the need for escrows like the one mentioned above and give folks like me a lot more confidence in this coin and the people behind it. The dev has my benefit of doubt today. Give me the ability to easily audit and you'll have my full loyalty. Hell, I may even pitch in and help a little more.

Also, just to put it out there, I hope dev is gearing up to pull the trigger on POS when that POW hashrate starts slowing down. 'Cause it's gonna get hairy when that difficulty drops.

Thank you for your support and I’m sure the Dev will appreciate it too.
I totally agree with everything you have mentioned and like yourself it stood out from the beginning as a project with UGE potential
I’d like to add I won’t take any coins from the fund for managing it, perhaps I could put a tip address in my sig if anyone wants to contribute
and if TRUMP gets to the White House the Dev might invite me for a beer Cheesy

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:39:19 PM

I would argue against switching this coin to PoS.  There needs to be a PoW coin which can only be mined by the West.  One of the main reasons I support this project is because I think that a crypto which prevents the Chinese communist PoW miners for dominating the chain has a lot of appeal to the old PoW miners in the West.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:41:14 PM

I would argue against switching this coin to PoS.  There needs to be a PoW coin which can only be mined by the West.  One of the main reasons I support this project is because I think that a crypto which prevents the Chinese communist PoW miners for dominating the chain has a lot of appeal to the old PoW miners in the West.

Wait... That's true? I thought he was joking.

www.TrumpCoin.com
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:44:54 PM

180k coins a day is quite a bit.  When do the block rewards halve?

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:53:09 PM

Did you think Trump was joking about those tariffs against the Chinese communists too?

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:56:57 PM

The smell of bought shills stanks on this thread.
So many shills all I need to do is close my eyes and point and I'll be pointing at a shill account ran by the dev.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:12:43 PM

The smell of bought shills stanks on this thread.
So many shills all I need to do is close my eyes and point and I'll be pointing at a shill account ran by the dev.

I'm sending President Trump an extensive list of all your misdeeds Bob and he's going to send you back.

Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:12:59 PM

Did you think Trump was joking about those tariffs against the Chinese communists too?

I don't understand how it would be possible to block anyone from mining a decentralized network. Wouldn't that require a highly coordinated effort? I haven't looked at the source. Are Chinese IP's blocked in the wallet or... how does that work??

www.TrumpCoin.com
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:19:30 PM

I don't understand how it would be possible to block anyone from mining a decentralized network. Wouldn't that require a highly coordinated effort? I haven't looked at the source. Are Chinese IP's blocked in the wallet or... how does that work??

There'd have to be a list of Chinese IPs on the TrumpCoin website which every node would download and keep updated.  Nodes would then reject all blocks and transactions propagated by those blacklisted IPs.

Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:27:41 PM

There'd have to be a list of Chinese IPs on the TrumpCoin website which every node would download and keep updated.  Nodes would then reject all blocks and transactions propagated by those blacklisted IPs.

So is this implemented or in the works? I've seen statements that suggested this was already the case but I assumed it was just humor.

It is a really cool idea though. IPsec on the blockchain to thwart abuse. Why has no one done that yet? Or have they?

www.TrumpCoin.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: