Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268408 times)
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:56:08 PM

Hello All Comunity

http://altcoinix.com/trump-faucet/

Get Your Free Trump Coin per hours

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:58:06 PM

Many thanks Signal7 for your kind donation Wink

I can also confirm 100 Trumps have been donated to this faucet

Matched.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:04:17 PM

Signal7, thank you for the 1000 donation to the Trump Fund
Much appreciated  Cool
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:05:14 PM

Many thanks Signal7 for your kind donation Wink

I can also confirm 100 Trumps have been donated to this faucet

Matched.

Many thanks again ,great to see a proactive supporter of the project Smiley
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:38:48 PM

DEV ANNOUNCEMENT

Trump Coin added to SAFECEX EXCHANGE

https://safecex.com/market?q=TRUMP/BTC
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:41:15 AM

WE WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD!

Donald Trump or an other one, it's the same thing ; because it's the freemasons who govern the world. The president is only applying their program.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:08:58 AM

Their mining and dumping the coins. Got to do something about that at some point. You should be happy, keeps the Chinese out.
They can still mine, I just wont have to rely on them to keep the chain alive.
The parameter changes are not set in stone. I need it to be profitable to mine but not so easy to dump them.
The Trump Coin tech guy is testing various parameters. We should get the balance correct.
I have to also think about people who have bought the coin.

So, it's going to be hybrid PoW/PoS?

Changing to PoS doesn't keep the Chinese out.  The Chinese can PoS mine just like everyone else.  I was hoping that TrumpCoin could would remain PoW and do something to attempt to disrupt Chinese PoW miners.

Nothing we can do to stop them mining.  All we can do is make it less attractive to dump at cheap prices.

This is not entirely true.  Currently, I assume over 51% of the PoW miners reside outside of China.  China's bandwidth to the rest of the world is inferior and filtered through the "Great Firewall of China".  Due to their low bandwidth connections to the rest of the world, we can make mining more difficult for them with a few changes.  We would need to increase the blocksize to a much higher amount such as 100MB per block and fill it with data to ensure that each and every block is at least 100MB.  If we also implemented a blacklist on Chinese IPs to force them to use TOR or VPNs, it would make it exceedingly difficult for them to compete against miners in the West.  The blockchain could be pruned of old blocks to make it manageable for Western nodes to store.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:35:25 PM

What's new at this coin? Explain pls. Why should I buy it?)
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:49:38 PM

What is the total circulation at now?

www.TrumpCoin.com
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:39:28 PM

What's new at this coin? Explain pls. Why should I buy it?)

This isnt a Tech centric coin.
Read the Ann please for information about the ideology behind the coin.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:43:07 PM

2.8 Million mined
1 Million premine of which 450k are in Escrow. 50k of the Trump Fund has been spent. From now on
it will be treated with extreme frugality.
Total circulation 3.3 Million (approx)
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:50:03 PM

2.8 Million mined
1 Million premine of which 450k are in Escrow. 50k of the Trump Fund has been spent. From now on

Thank you. That corresponds with what I have but just to double-check my math:

At block 11090, I count total minted coins as 3,772,500

Formula: (blockheight * 250) + 1,000,000

Can you confirm that I am doing this correctly please?

www.TrumpCoin.com
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:52:25 PM

Their mining and dumping the coins. Got to do something about that at some point. You should be happy, keeps the Chinese out.
They can still mine, I just wont have to rely on them to keep the chain alive.
The parameter changes are not set in stone. I need it to be profitable to mine but not so easy to dump them.
The Trump Coin tech guy is testing various parameters. We should get the balance correct.
I have to also think about people who have bought the coin.

So, it's going to be hybrid PoW/PoS?

Changing to PoS doesn't keep the Chinese out.  The Chinese can PoS mine just like everyone else.  I was hoping that TrumpCoin could would remain PoW and do something to attempt to disrupt Chinese PoW miners.

Nothing we can do to stop them mining.  All we can do is make it less attractive to dump at cheap prices.

This is not entirely true.  Currently, I assume over 51% of the PoW miners reside outside of China.  China's bandwidth to the rest of the world is inferior and filtered through the "Great Firewall of China".  Due to their low bandwidth connections to the rest of the world, we can make mining more difficult for them with a few changes.  We would need to increase the blocksize to a much higher amount such as 100MB per block and fill it with data to ensure that each and every block is at least 100MB.  If we also implemented a blacklist on Chinese IPs to force them to use TOR or VPNs, it would make it exceedingly difficult for them to compete against miners in the West.  The blockchain could be pruned of old blocks to make it manageable for Western nodes to store.

If we also implemented a blacklist on Chinese IPs to force them to use TOR or VPNs, it would make it exceedingly difficult for them to compete against miners in the West.  The blockchain could be pruned of old blocks to make it manageable for Western nodes to store

It is about to get more difficult to mine. Thats being worked on at the moment.
I will look in to blocking their connectivity because I agree by forcing them to use VPN/TOR would certainly
stifle their determination. Block rewards will be changed from 250 to 100
Block time will be changed from 120 to 300 seconds and coin maturity changed from 100 blocks to 300.
Then we switch to POS/POW combination or POS.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:53:30 PM

2.8 Million mined

Thank you. That corresponds with what I have but just to double-check my math:

At block 11090, I count total minted coins as 3,772,500

Formula: (blockheight * 250) + 1,000,000

Can you confirm that I am doing this correctly please?

Yes including the premine that looks right
TrumpTechGuy

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:21:40 PM

Hello everyone TrumpTechGuy here!
Total supply is:  3788000.000000 TRUMP
We currently have a fork planned for 3/11/16 @ 12:00 PM EST
The changes are as followed:
Block rewards will be changed from 250 to 100
Block time will be changed from 120 to 300 seconds
Coin maturity changed from 100 blocks to 300

A new wallet will be released 3/10/16 for the fork.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:45:01 PM

I know that many of you at this point think I am a shill or a mule of the dev and I want to tell you myself that I am not, for whatever it's worth. Some of you think that because my account says Newbie and I speak out and apparently seem to know a little bit about mining, crypto and economics that I am actually a senior member in disguise. Again, I am not. I can assure you that you’ve never met me but I’m happy to get to finally know you all, thrilled actually. I am a long-time lurker coming out of the shadows. Sorry it’s not as exciting as what some of you seem to be hoping for but it is what it is.

The dev does not know me and I don’t know him yet, although I have had the pleasure of a few PMs back and forth. I snuck in under the radar of this project at very early inception and started mining and accumulating massive amounts of this coin. It’s more lucrative for me at this point to put on a banker’s hat and concentrate more on helping to ensure the success of my investment to allow other people to accumulate, so I’m no longer mining it and concentrating on a grander scheme.

Let it be known, right here and now, that the things I say to you in this forum are not endorsed or approved by the Trumpcoin devs. While I hope that Chicken agrees with the majority of my opinions, it’s his project and ultimately, I respect his decisions. Think of me as a lobbyist. But this isn’t Washington. This is the free-thinking world. I am lobbying to the dev and to you, the people who own this thing. That’s the way it should be.

I believe very strongly in this project, its core values as they have been so far defined, and its mission.

I’ve been into crypto quietly since not long after its birth. That said, I recognize that many, if not most of you, are smarter and more experienced than me and I respect all of you, some much more than others I do have to say. I owe many, many thanks to all of you for teaching me much of what I know. This forum has been a wealth of knowledge over the years. So thank you all for that.

There is no new “tech” with this coin and while there are some really great ideas being brought forward, I don’t see that level of development as realistic for this project – yet. Chicken called it a “trading coin” with an ideological theme and mission. He has defined the mission as “Make crypto great again.”

Sweet! Let’s do that! I’m all in!

But how?

Simple. Break it back down to basics, regroup and redefine the things that we have learned to get this far. Tech be damned. We’re not ready for new tech because we are too dysfunctional with the core concepts of Bitcoin and fair trade. Something very fundamental is broken with this community today in that regard. Sorry, but face it. It's true and everyone knows it. We can't fix crypto or currency if we don't look at ourselves first.

Sometimes it’s easy to get sucked into the micro side of things – the here and now – a single perspective - and cast the larger picture aside. Sometimes we find ourselves on the inside looking out and we forget to walk out the door, turn around and look at what we are building from the outside looking back in. We forget really simple rules and values when we fall into that.

TrumpCoin is a bank. That’s it. Pure and simple. It, like any other coin out there that has no real commodity attached to it simply has to specialize in one thing and one thing only – money. I know I say this a lot but… It’s really just that simple.

The markets that revolve around this bank are nothing more than markets. The exchange is NOT the bank.

Let me repeat that… The exchange is NOT the bank.

To make this bank strong enough to give confidence to people that are potentially thinking about making the switch from fiat and other currencies, I believe we should function like a credit union. The folks with the largest wallets should be moving to convince everyone else that our coins are not in circulation. The largest coin stacks should be pledged into trust as a security blanket for everyone else.

There needs to be a Trust Committee and a trust fund program that anyone can participate in. POS should eventually be implemented in a way that locks coins into trust for a period of time like a CD. Coins in trust hold the market up by taking massive amounts of currency out of circulation, effectively making it easier to hold and raise a solid price floor in the markets while giving investors easy roadmaps to fair profits. Central trust is another option, an open wallet that the bank uses to leverage itself against dangerous market trends and conditions. This is how the TrumpFund should be used, IMHO. As an insurance policy.

By placing large amounts of coins in trust, circulation can be thinned to a manageable volume for real growth. Done correctly, it creates a naturally bullish market that grows with every fiber of fiat that gets added to the system. Incoming investments have no choice but to bid at or above the price floor. The floor protects from dumping by absorbing it. If the floor is bigger than the dump potential the market cannot crash. It can only be slowed down. Dumping will slow down or stop altogether as people begin to realize how much their coins are actually worth tomorrow and the next day. Investors buy and miners mine with confidence in this type of environment. Keeping the floor as high as safely possible at all times and raising it at every safe opportunity will create an environment of fair trade for all involved.

Open communication and transparency are absolutely critical. Investors need to know where to set the floor and expect a return. Miners need to know how much they can expect to make.

I have just procured www.MakeCryptoGreatAgain.org I plan to use it to clearly lay out our financial roadmap, as it is decided upon here, as well as mining and market stats, etc. Most importantly, this is where we can redefine the simplest aspects of what we do and how we do it most effectively. I believe our first order of business should be to define a clear code of conduct and definition of ethics. We should do this to remind ourselves of the rules of fair trade in crypto and why we are even here to begin with, which is to fix our money and be prosperous. I won’t be making it up myself. It’s not mine. It’s ours.

Customers need to know what the hell is going on. Period.
I have procured www.MakeMoneyGreatAgain.org This side is for them. A very simple layman’s guide to moving fiat into crypto, a very simple Trump-only quick-exchange, and all the news, charts and statistics that everyone will no doubt want public access to.

If running this thing like a credit union sparks your interests then…

I have 400,000 trumps that I am willing to place in trust and I can plan to continue adding many more coins to that wallet as we go. I know that by doing this, I am effectively devaluing my own wallet in order to strengthen us all and will likely never get to cash that wallet out completely at market value. I don’t want to. I have stacks of other coins not in that wallet that I will use selfishly, knowing that my trust fund makes that possible.

I pledge to all of you right here today, that not one 1 satoshi will be removed from that wallet before Trumpcoin exceeds the value of $1 USD. Along with that, I pledge not to dump this wallet onto your price floor and destroy what I am asking you to help build. When my fund matures the way that I have defined it for myself or the way it gets redefined by this community, I will either lock it back in for another term or sell it in bulk to a direct buyer, ie, sell my share of the bank. It will not hit the exchanges. Ever.

So who's up for a challenge?

Chicken and TechGuy – you first. You have about a million coins between the two of you. Combined with mine, we have 1.3 million of the 3.7 or roughly a third of the entire economy. Pledge them into trust and meet me at $1.00. That brings active circulation down to ~2.5 million for a financial roadmap to 1 dollar.

This move would make our price floor rock solid at 250 sats with the current 6 BTC on the buy books. 12 BTC gets us back up to 500 with enough strength to withstand any amount of market suppression or other manipulations. We’re talking about a total of $5,000. That’s chump change. Remember, we’re building a freakin’ bank here! There are lots of players and investors in this community. It’s not a heavy load when split among the masses. From there, we just step up to meet each buying point while keeping pace with new coins.

I’m seeing, what, about 200k new coins a day being minted before the fork? That means at 500 sats, the market is growing by 1 BTC a day. You are making a good move to put the brakes on that. If investors can’t or decide not to keep up with miners, it WILL break the bank.

If we implement locked POS to give ourselves and others a secure opportunity to invest into Trump Funds, we can thin things out enough to take off like a rocket and we can beat the buck.

And now a final challenge to everyone else who has spent the last decade of their lives trying to figure out how to make crypto great:

Put it in your mind right here, right now that your trump wallet is worth 1 USD per coin. If you can convince yourself that this could be a reality then it goes with reason to stop selling dollars for 10,000th of their ultimate value. Make this pledge with us for a serious committed investment. Stop shorting and go long. It’s just your word for now and at no point should we or anyone else attempt to take control over your money. You will still have it. You will just pledge your own common sense not to spend it until we reach 1 dollar with enough strength to let you be rich and reap the rewards of your patience and perseverance and pioneering entrepreneurial spirit. Believe that you really CAN be rewarded. Because you will. You are not doing this for you alone. You are doing this for the entire crypto community and ultimately, for the sake of America and even the world. If you believe that our financial systems are broken, then take this opportunity today to make a stand and vote with your dollar, right now, while the elections are ramping up into full swing. Help me take our country back. Peacefully. The right way. In the only language these crook leaders understand – Cold. Hard. Cash.

Once we build some strength in our economy we can literally escrow our paychecks away from Big Banks and hold our own damn money ransom from the thieves that have been taking it from us. Once we pass $1, life will get much cheaper. That is the ONLY leverage that will make our elected officials ever listen to us. We have to buy our politicians back.

The real beauty of crypto is that it is, quite literally, the peoples’ bank. Chicken and TechGuy started it. But it belongs to you and me now. Let’s start building it.

www.TrumpCoin.com
UNsTephenk

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Support Cryptocurrency.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 06:17:42 PM

Still can't get solo mining working although the wallet is now syncing. I set the wallet shortcut with a -server command and the trump.conf file in the %appdata% looks like this:

rpcuser=TrumpCoinrpc
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=8567
listen=1
gen=0
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=74.120.220.54:8468
addnode=136.243.50.159:8468
addnode=5.9.67.48:8468
addnode=54.93.35.41:8468
addnode=148.251.90.34:8468
addnode=24.89.45.196:8468
addnode=198.27.81.25:8468
addnode=45.58.126.106:8468
addnode=2.25.181.149:8468
addnode=154.58.214.33:8468
addnode=109.30.168.16:8468
addnode=84.200.32.105:8468

Start Mining Within Minutes! With BTC near $560 now is the time to invest! Referral: https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/110446 | 5% OFF CODE: pQWYNk

Check out some creative Bitcoin apparel!  https://teespring.com/stores/bitcoin-memes

Start building your IRA or just day trade at TradeKing: http://bit.ly/1JfZQfR
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:34:56 PM

Still can't get solo mining working although the wallet is now syncing. I set the wallet shortcut with a -server command and the trump.conf file in the %appdata% looks like this:

rpcuser=TrumpCoinrpc
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=8567
listen=1
gen=0
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=74.120.220.54:8468
addnode=136.243.50.159:8468
addnode=5.9.67.48:8468
addnode=54.93.35.41:8468
addnode=148.251.90.34:8468
addnode=24.89.45.196:8468
addnode=198.27.81.25:8468
addnode=45.58.126.106:8468
addnode=2.25.181.149:8468
addnode=154.58.214.33:8468
addnode=109.30.168.16:8468
addnode=84.200.32.105:8468

Looks good to me. Are you mining from a separate machine or localhost?
Did you maybe forget to add a firewall exception for 8567?

www.TrumpCoin.com
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:37:30 PM

I know that many of you at this point think I am a shill or a mule of the dev and I want to tell you myself that I am not, for whatever it's worth. Some of you think that because my account says Newbie and I speak out and apparently seem to know a little bit about mining, crypto and economics that I am actually a senior member in disguise. Again, I am not. I can assure you that you’ve never met me but I’m happy to get to finally know you all, thrilled actually. I am a long-time lurker coming out of the shadows. Sorry it’s not as exciting as what some of you seem to be hoping for but it is what it is.

The dev does not know me and I don’t know him yet, although I have had the pleasure of a few PMs back and forth. I snuck in under the radar of this project at very early inception and started mining and accumulating massive amounts of this coin. It’s more lucrative for me at this point to put on a banker’s hat and concentrate more on helping to ensure the success of my investment to allow other people to accumulate, so I’m no longer mining it and concentrating on a grander scheme.

Let it be known, right here and now, that the things I say to you in this forum are not endorsed or approved by the Trumpcoin devs. While I hope that Chicken agrees with the majority of my opinions, it’s his project and ultimately, I respect his decisions. Think of me as a lobbyist. But this isn’t Washington. This is the free-thinking world. I am lobbying to the dev and to you, the people who own this thing. That’s the way it should be.

I believe very strongly in this project, its core values as they have been so far defined, and its mission.

I’ve been into crypto quietly since not long after its birth. That said, I recognize that many, if not most of you, are smarter and more experienced than me and I respect all of you, some much more than others I do have to say. I owe many, many thanks to all of you for teaching me much of what I know. This forum has been a wealth of knowledge over the years. So thank you all for that.

There is no new “tech” with this coin and while there are some really great ideas being brought forward, I don’t see that level of development as realistic for this project – yet. Chicken called it a “trading coin” with an ideological theme and mission. He has defined the mission as “Make crypto great again.”

Sweet! Let’s do that! I’m all in!

But how?

Simple. Break it back down to basics, regroup and redefine the things that we have learned to get this far. Tech be damned. We’re not ready for new tech because we are too dysfunctional with the core concepts of Bitcoin and fair trade. Something very fundamental is broken with this community today in that regard. Sorry, but face it. It's true and everyone knows it. We can't fix crypto or currency if we don't look at ourselves first.

Sometimes it’s easy to get sucked into the micro side of things – the here and now – a single perspective - and cast the larger picture aside. Sometimes we find ourselves on the inside looking out and we forget to walk out the door, turn around and look at what we are building from the outside looking back in. We forget really simple rules and values when we fall into that.

TrumpCoin is a bank. That’s it. Pure and simple. It, like any other coin out there that has no real commodity attached to it simply has to specialize in one thing and one thing only – money. I know I say this a lot but… It’s really just that simple.

The markets that revolve around this bank are nothing more than markets. The exchange is NOT the bank.

Let me repeat that… The exchange is NOT the bank.

To make this bank strong enough to give confidence to people that are potentially thinking about making the switch from fiat and other currencies, I believe we should function like a credit union. The folks with the largest wallets should be moving to convince everyone else that our coins are not in circulation. The largest coin stacks should be pledged into trust as a security blanket for everyone else.

There needs to be a Trust Committee and a trust fund program that anyone can participate in. POS should eventually be implemented in a way that locks coins into trust for a period of time like a CD. Coins in trust hold the market up by taking massive amounts of currency out of circulation, effectively making it easier to hold and raise a solid price floor in the markets while giving investors easy roadmaps to fair profits. Central trust is another option, an open wallet that the bank uses to leverage itself against dangerous market trends and conditions. This is how the TrumpFund should be used, IMHO. As an insurance policy.

By placing large amounts of coins in trust, circulation can be thinned to a manageable volume for real growth. Done correctly, it creates a naturally bullish market that grows with every fiber of fiat that gets added to the system. Incoming investments have no choice but to bid at or above the price floor. The floor protects from dumping by absorbing it. If the floor is bigger than the dump potential the market cannot crash. It can only be slowed down. Dumping will slow down or stop altogether as people begin to realize how much their coins are actually worth tomorrow and the next day. Investors buy and miners mine with confidence in this type of environment. Keeping the floor as high as safely possible at all times and raising it at every safe opportunity will create an environment of fair trade for all involved.

Open communication and transparency are absolutely critical. Investors need to know where to set the floor and expect a return. Miners need to know how much they can expect to make.

I have just procured www.MakeCryptoGreatAgain.org I plan to use it to clearly lay out our financial roadmap, as it is decided upon here, as well as mining and market stats, etc. Most importantly, this is where we can redefine the simplest aspects of what we do and how we do it most effectively. I believe our first order of business should be to define a clear code of conduct and definition of ethics. We should do this to remind ourselves of the rules of fair trade in crypto and why we are even here to begin with, which is to fix our money and be prosperous. I won’t be making it up myself. It’s not mine. It’s ours.

Customers need to know what the hell is going on. Period.
I have procured www.MakeMoneyGreatAgain.org This side is for them. A very simple layman’s guide to moving fiat into crypto, a very simple Trump-only quick-exchange, and all the news, charts and statistics that everyone will no doubt want public access to.

If running this thing like a credit union sparks your interests then…

I have 400,000 trumps that I am willing to place in trust and I can plan to continue adding many more coins to that wallet as we go. I know that by doing this, I am effectively devaluing my own wallet in order to strengthen us all and will likely never get to cash that wallet out completely at market value. I don’t want to. I have stacks of other coins not in that wallet that I will use selfishly, knowing that my trust fund makes that possible.

I pledge to all of you right here today, that not one 1 satoshi will be removed from that wallet before Trumpcoin exceeds the value of $1 USD. Along with that, I pledge not to dump this wallet onto your price floor and destroy what I am asking you to help build. When my fund matures the way that I have defined it for myself or the way it gets redefined by this community, I will either lock it back in for another term or sell it in bulk to a direct buyer, ie, sell my share of the bank. It will not hit the exchanges. Ever.

So who's up for a challenge?

Chicken and TechGuy – you first. You have about a million coins between the two of you. Combined with mine, we have 1.3 million of the 3.7 or roughly a third of the entire economy. Pledge them into trust and meet me at $1.00. That brings active circulation down to ~2.5 million for a financial roadmap to 1 dollar.

This move would make our price floor rock solid at 250 sats with the current 6 BTC on the buy books. 12 BTC gets us back up to 500 with enough strength to withstand any amount of market suppression or other manipulations. We’re talking about a total of $5,000. That’s chump change. Remember, we’re building a freakin’ bank here! There are lots of players and investors in this community. It’s not a heavy load when split among the masses. From there, we just step up to meet each buying point while keeping pace with new coins.

I’m seeing, what, about 200k new coins a day being minted before the fork? That means at 500 sats, the market is growing by 1 BTC a day. You are making a good move to put the brakes on that. If investors can’t or decide not to keep up with miners, it WILL break the bank.

If we implement locked POS to give ourselves and others a secure opportunity to invest into Trump Funds, we can thin things out enough to take off like a rocket and we can beat the buck.

And now a final challenge to everyone else who has spent the last decade of their lives trying to figure out how to make crypto great:

Put it in your mind right here, right now that your trump wallet is worth 1 USD per coin. If you can convince yourself that this could be a reality then it goes with reason to stop selling dollars for 10,000th of their ultimate value. Make this pledge with us for a serious committed investment. Stop shorting and go long. It’s just your word for now and at no point should we or anyone else attempt to take control over your money. You will still have it. You will just pledge your own common sense not to spend it until we reach 1 dollar with enough strength to let you be rich and reap the rewards of your patience and perseverance and pioneering entrepreneurial spirit. Believe that you really CAN be rewarded. Because you will. You are not doing this for you alone. You are doing this for the entire crypto community and ultimately, for the sake of America and even the world. If you believe that our financial systems are broken, then take this opportunity today to make a stand and vote with your dollar, right now, while the elections are ramping up into full swing. Help me take our country back. Peacefully. The right way. In the only language these crook leaders understand – Cold. Hard. Cash.

Once we build some strength in our economy we can literally escrow our paychecks away from Big Banks and hold our own damn money ransom from the thieves that have been taking it from us. Once we pass $1, life will get much cheaper. That is the ONLY leverage that will make our elected officials ever listen to us. We have to buy our politicians back.

The real beauty of crypto is that it is, quite literally, the peoples’ bank. Chicken and TechGuy started it. But it belongs to you and me now. Let’s start building it.

A lot to respond to here. Certainly not against any of your ideas. Let me ponder on this and I will get back to you.
UNsTephenk

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Support Cryptocurrency.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 06:40:22 PM

I can't even start the wallet with the -server option on. It wont let me.

Start Mining Within Minutes! With BTC near $560 now is the time to invest! Referral: https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/110446 | 5% OFF CODE: pQWYNk

Check out some creative Bitcoin apparel!  https://teespring.com/stores/bitcoin-memes

Start building your IRA or just day trade at TradeKing: http://bit.ly/1JfZQfR
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: