Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to convert BTC in real cash  (Read 5425 times)
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:53:11 PM

it depends not only country but the amount you are willing to change.
For example trading platforms are accepting any kind of visa and mastercards but they have minimum of 50$ or 100$ to withdraw, for the deposit purposes you can use any amount

Normally people use to online only, So There are lots of websites aimed at helping you find buyers or sellers of Bitcoin locally or online, ranging from classified ads, possibly including Bitcoin escrow, all the way to broker-like exchanges that may not even inform you of whom they matched you with for trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:04:16 PM

for example for me I can't use coinbase (I'm from Georgia the country) for exchange, so i'm using either some trading sites like btc-e or directly local bank exchange, but the course atm is You buy: 1106.6 GEL   You sell: 1022.1638 GEL 
1 USD=2.48 GEL
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 06:56:56 AM

As posted in many posts it all depends on which country you are staying at

Few countries has regulations due to which one cannot directly withdraw to Bank !

I suggest using escrow function in case you do not know any local dealer in your location Smiley
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:21:50 AM

There are various sites directly providing cash in change of bitcoin. Other options are to find a trader around your locality
and try to make trade directly or through bank transfer. Keep yourself fixed to escrow system for a secure transaction.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:32:10 PM

Converting bitcoin to real money, there are lots of ways. It also depend on where are you from.. I am use paypal and Payoneer Master card to convert my bitcoin to real cash. 1st I exchange bitcoin to paypal. Then I cash out them from paypal to payoneer, afterward I'll cashout my payoneer money at Any ATM. This is easiest way I think and it works for all world because payoneer working in 200 countries.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:54:14 PM

If you are new, beware of scammers.
It depends a lot on where you live, but Coinbase is great if you are in the US.
Localbitcoins is also recommended but I haven't tried it out yet.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:16:10 PM

i am learning here more and more about BTC.
i want to know how to convert btc in real cash..
Thanks.
Look for a local exchange, I am pretty there is atleast one or you can find buyers on localbitcoins alternatively, but the rates there sucks.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:20:59 PM

Thanks.
Look for a local exchange, I am pretty there is atleast one or you can find buyers on localbitcoins alternatively, but the rates there sucks.

sometimes there are good options that can be found locally (not exactly on localbitcoins) but maybe on local forums. like a forum that is for your country and in your language you might find someone that does bank transfer or trades in cash with good prices.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
kolesozw
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:30:41 PM

Thanks.

sometimes there are good options that can be found locally (not exactly on localbitcoins) but maybe on local forums. like a forum that is for your country and in your language you might find someone that does bank transfer or trades in cash with good prices.

I made a quick research on OP and found out he's from india (his name also is a dead giveaway). Well there are lots of exchange on india like unocoin, btcxindia , etc. Thats more safe than dealing on a  person

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:43:11 PM

Thanks.

I made a quick research on OP and found out he's from india (his name also is a dead giveaway). Well there are lots of exchange on india like unocoin, btcxindia , etc. Thats more safe than dealing on a  person

what i said was from my own experience. i don't live in India but i always had a better chance of fining someone good on local forums, than i had finding on localbitcoins.

actually on localbitcoins there are some ads that are total scam with false feedback from my country!!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
1rogue427

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:23:21 PM

I would focus on using an escrowed p2p site. Such as Localbitcoins.com. your btc will remain safely in escrow until you are satisfied that you have recieved your cash payment. Utilizing Moneygram or Western Union as payment methods are by far the safest way to go. You do not have to release escrow until you have cash-in-hand at your local MG or WU office.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:06:46 AM

I would focus on using an escrowed p2p site. Such as Localbitcoins.com. your btc will remain safely in escrow until you are satisfied that you have recieved your cash payment. Utilizing Moneygram or Western Union as payment methods are by far the safest way to go. You do not have to release escrow until you have cash-in-hand at your local MG or WU office.

Localbitcoins is my favorite for converting bitcoin into my local fiats. But arranging meeting spots and fixing meeting time are new head aches and time consuming. Good only for large amounts.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:44:21 AM

it depends not only country but the amount you are willing to change.
For example trading platforms are accepting any kind of visa and mastercards but they have minimum of 50$ or 100$ to withdraw, for the deposit purposes you can use any amount

Normally people use to online only, So There are lots of websites aimed at helping you find buyers or sellers of Bitcoin locally or online, ranging from classified ads, possibly including Bitcoin escrow, all the way to broker-like exchanges that may not even inform you of whom they matched you with for trading.
If you have an online wallet you can transfer it to your bank account with a website. And then you go to the bank.
And you can get it in cash. But it is not smart to do that now. The value is now quite low.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:54:05 AM

i think every country usually have bitcoins community if you hard to withdraw at bank you can try to sell your bitcoins to other people in your country. but be careful to people who you gonna sell your coins or you can use escrow that already trusted.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:35:55 AM

Localbitcoins will obviously be the best, as everything is held through escrow. You could quickly use an exchange, but never keep your funds in am exchange longer than you have to. You'll also have to put in your bank details and sometimes your id.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
kolesozw
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:46:12 AM

Thanks.

what i said was from my own experience. i don't live in India but i always had a better chance of fining someone good on local forums, than i had finding on localbitcoins.

actually on localbitcoins there are some ads that are total scam with false feedback from my country!!

I see , personally I don't use localbitcoins cuz as I said the rates there sucks, didn't know there are also scams on localbitcoins Shocked I thought there is escrow there? Isn't it hard to scam there?

CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:16:06 PM

i think every country usually have bitcoins community if you hard to withdraw at bank you can try to sell your bitcoins to other people in your country. but be careful to people who you gonna sell your coins or you can use escrow that already trusted.

Bitcoin would continue to rise. For instance, one theory says that if the 50-day moving average, which is the average of the stock price over the previous 50 days, is below where the security is presently trading, whenever it hits that moving average, it will bounce back up.

That means this is the average amount going in bitcoin's price after halving we can see a good price.
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:57:21 PM

which service can I trust for converting 200+ BTC in cash ? Trade platforms maybe ? or there's some other services for such amounts ?
Any ideas ?
1rogue427

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:37:08 AM

For 200+ btc, i'd use coinbase. You'll recieve payment via ACH transfer into your bank account within 3-5 days
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:34:35 PM

if you ask how, it depends on where do you live.
because each country has its own exchange place. is official and there is no. and if not official, there will be cuts in the exchange rate  Cool
CMIIW
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: