Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:02:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are Sig Camps really nessecary?
Yes, Defo
Yes, Hmmh
Maybe, Defo
Maybe, Hmmh
No, Defo
No, Hmmh
Meh, I can't decide

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So I've returned from the grave... *POLL* Sig Campaign!  (Read 1208 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:21:17 PM

I suggest you to avoid the signature campaign, post as you don't have a sig ad... or better don't have one Wink. Why should you receive money for your posts (here) ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:42:05 PM

As Redsn0w said on above me, you don't need to be active in a signature campaign to be active in the bitcoin community, or even the bitcointalk community. If you're doing it solely for the sig campaign payout, your doing it all for the wrong reasons.

/h

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Odien

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:23:50 PM

I suggest you to avoid the signature campaign, post as you don't have a sig ad... or better don't have one Wink. Why should you receive money for your posts (here) ?

You should receive money for your posts because your advertising one's service. However, if you're posting in order to get paid, you got all wrong.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:35:34 PM

You should receive money for your posts because your advertising one's service. However, if you're posting in order to get paid, you got all wrong.

Nonsense, it is obvious that you are posting to get paid and this is a consequence of " I advertise a service'. Again , you should not receive money for your post ... this is the unique forum that I've seen work in this way (signature campaign, etc.. ).
jaydipmodhwadia (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 08:12:04 AM

Nonsense, it is obvious that you are posting to get paid and this is a consequence of " I advertise a service'. Again , you should not receive money for your post ... this is the unique forum that I've seen work in this way (signature campaign, etc.. ).

Then if your right redsnow, why is there such a service available?
Odien

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:53:43 AM

I joined a signature campaign very recently, and not because of my rank. I could have jumped in a lot before, but I did not because I just wanted to be more established before joining one. That's still nice to be paid a few mBTC for doing a pleasant activity Smiley.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:08:30 PM

I won't lie i have joined signatures to earn some btcs, but that doesn't mean i'm going to
take advantages over this system. I have seen a lot of prejudices here and i'm not surprised.
As soon as they see, you have signature you are marked!
007eminem

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:23:20 PM

I would say the same as you but for those who didn't earn much from real life they could earn a few more penny here and that's good. Why not? As long as not broke the rule.
jaydipmodhwadia (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 03:38:43 PM

I would say the same as you but for those who didn't earn much from real life they could earn a few more penny here and that's good. Why not? As long as not broke the rule.

Added a poll, let's see overall reaction.
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:53:47 PM

I was suspended for NecroBumping. The irony is I was happy to post in a thread that gave me an idea. I wasl also wondering, why in the hello wasnt the post closed so I would have just appreciated it but not post in it. How long must a thread been withput post activity in order to incur in necrobumping.

I understand that moderators want users to be engaging and susbtantial, but what I do not understand why there is not a platform to challenge suspensions. Obviously ones can be explained and logical and some are just spamming.

Lo quality posts are one thing, but sometimes in some threads small to the point posts are what is needed.
jaydipmodhwadia (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 03:57:23 PM

I was suspended for NecroBumping. The irony is I was happy to post in a thread that gave me an idea. I wasl also wondering, why in the hello wasnt the post closed so I would have just appreciated it but not post in it. How long must a thread been withput post activity in order to incur in necrobumping.

I understand that moderators want users to be engaging and susbtantial, but what I do not understand why there is not a platform to challenge suspensions. Obviously ones can be explained and logical and some are just spamming.

Lo quality posts are one thing, but sometimes in some threads small to the point posts are what is needed.

By this "challenging" do you mean that you should be allowed to appeal a ban? Even if it is a temporary one?
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:20:15 PM

By this "challenging" do you mean that you should be allowed to appeal a ban? Even if it is a temporary one?

I think so. In my case it was 7 days, while I was in the middle of a deal using OgNasty as escrow. I could not send personal messages and this complicated things.

In my case I would of stated my particular situation, at least requesting to be able to, in my case, pm Ognasty.

Maybe a platform where you can state your case with 1 or 3 specifically assigned moderators.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: