Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2018, 08:15:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ibVPN - Anonymous VPN Service + DNS Workaround (Netflix)  (Read 2815 times)
bittenbob

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 05:28:00 AM

If you are thinking about buying a VPN server then look no further. ibVPN offers the best VPN rates I have seen anywhere. They have many servers and platforms to chose from with prices as low as $3.08/month for 12 months. There are several packages to chose from depending on your needs and all packages inlcude their new ibDNS service.

ibDNS works just like tunlr – set your DNS to trick Netflix, Hulu, pandora, etc into thinking you are  in the US. Any similar DNS services I have seen are about $4/month for the DNS service only. With ibVPN you get the DNS service and a VPN for less than that.

ibVPN claims they are an anonymous service who keep no logs. This is not something I can speak to but I think that's something most VPN users look for. I don't normally post threads for businesses I'm not directly involved with but this is the most affordable VPN service I've ever seen and they accept Bitcoin for payment.  I must also admit a slight bias since they use WalletBit to process their Bitcoin payments.

http://www.ibvpn.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bittenbob

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 03:44:42 AM

I've been using their service for the last month and can say it really has been working very well. The DNS service has been working flawlessly and I can once again enjoy US Netflix any time I want. Its nice to know their VPN doesn't keep privacy logs if I decide to go VPN browsing too.
webhostingup

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:41:05 AM

I've been using their service for the last month and can say it really has been working very well. The DNS service has been working flawlessly and I can once again enjoy US Netflix any time I want. Its nice to know their VPN doesn't keep privacy logs if I decide to go VPN browsing too.

Hi

Do ibVPN have a free plan to test the reliability of their service ? Recently tested a VPN called Windscribe VPN with their free plan. Seems good as it offers good speed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.