Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Epic Coinage: Official Trade Thread (Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Apparel & more!)  (Read 3926 times)
BTC4Amazon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 08:44:54 AM

Please Note ATC is experiencing Internet issues with his ISP and may be down for a couple of days. Just trying to let everyone know. If you have trouble contacting him let me know and I will get in contact with him through other means.

Thanks and Epic Coinage Apologizes for Any Inconvenience,
The BTC4amazon Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dbasql

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Ethics and Science need to shake hands

View Profile
February 25, 2013, 10:37:34 PM

I just wanted to drop a note and say I did a small exchange MP for BTC with Aaron and everything went very well.
Thanks@! Grin
ATC777 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 02:27:34 AM

Hey everyone,

Haven't been around much lately and wanted to touch base with everyone and let you all know what's going on...

For starters, my recent inactivity around here has to do with some personal problems I'm dealing with. I've been going through some awful dental problems (mainly a broken tooth on the right-hand side of my lower jaw -- exposed nerve, very painful) and procedures...have another surgery coming up. And to add injury to insult (lol) I just got in a pretty nasty wreck... a kid ran a stop sign right by LSU campus, right out in front of me, and we collided. I already have a bad back and the impact did a number on me...not to mention my beautiful C Klasse is destroyed. Fixing a Mercedes doesn't come cheap, and his insurance company is trying to weasel out of paying despite the fact that he was at fault and received a ticket (whereas I did not). So it's probably going to be a long, difficult battle to force them to do right by me.  Undecided

Also note that I currently cannot accept MoneyPaks... Walmart Moneycard banned me from using their services for selling Bitcoins... So until I find an alternative service I can't do MP trades. Lately I've just been doing some in-person BTC <--> cash trades here in Baton Rouge. Without any transportation and the current situation I cannot restock on gold and silver bullion, so that side of my business is temporarily shutdown as well. As soon as any of this changes I will let everyone know.

However, if you're in Baton Rouge I'm more than happy to sell off some BTC for cash. I'm making income in bitcoin and need to sell for USD on a fairly regular basis. I can also trade for CapitalOne bank deposits, and occasionally (if a friend is willing to give me a ride) I can do things like Western Union and MoneyGram. If you need anything just ask and I'll do whatever I can.

Regards,

--ATC--

Epic Coinage -- Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Exchange, Apparel, Electronics and more!

Check the official trade thread for full list of products and services!

Tips :: 13M9QLc5BDQe2iuB1N3Br58fYvJF5ixihT
BTC4Amazon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 05:36:39 AM

May I suggest updating OP and Thread name to reflect this my good friend.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: