Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Epic Coinage: Official Trade Thread (Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Apparel & more!)  (Read 3925 times)
ATC777 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2013, 08:27:14 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2013, 04:17:33 AM by ATC777

Welcome!

Dear customers, followers, friends and members:

Welcome to the official Epic Coinage "Trade Thread" which we will keep updated with all of our currently available products, services and offerings -- all in one place! Instead of continuing to make new forum threads each time we have a new product or service we will use this thread as our "community catalog", of sorts. Feel free to reply to this thread for questions, inquiries and feedback!

I thank all of you for your support, interest and business. And I also thank the community veterans and newbies alike for the multitude of excellent advice and shared wisdom, which has oft come in forms unlooked-for but no less valued! This new business development project of ours, Epic Coinage has really surprised me with unanticipated demand and success, and it wouldn't be possible without these forums and the amazing people of the Bitcointalk community!  Smiley

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________

Our Products
_______________________________________________________________________________ ________

NOTE:: Gold and silver prices are given as estimates, due to volatility of both currency and commodity markets. Inquire for current pricing.

Gold
(New Items Available!)

---------------------------------------
1g Mini 0.9999 Gold Bars

Price: BTC4.20 / $65.00 USD
Availability: Scarce (2 Available)
Brands: Capital Bank, others...

2g Mini 0.9999 Gold Bars

Price: BTC8.07 / $125.00
Availability: Scarce (2 Available)
Brands: Credit Suisse, Pamp Suisse, others...

5g Mini 0.9999 Gold Bars

Price: BTC20.00 / $310.00
Availability: Scarce (1 in stock)
Brands: Credit Suisse, Pamp Suisse, others...

(2 gram bars also available for BTC8.95 / $130.00 USD)

Gold Coins

We have access to a supply of a wide variety of international gold coins, rounds and bars. If you are interested in acquiring a specific type of gold coin, round, bar or other item please contact us at management@epiccoinage.com (or just reply or send a pm) for pricing and details. We can get nearly anything you demand, from gold Kruggerands to gold Pesos. Gold bullion available in multiple sizes and denominations, from gram-sizes to 1/4oz to large bars!

Silver
(New Items Available!)

1oz American Eagle 0.999 Silver Dollars

Price: BTC2.55 / $38.99 USD
Availability: Regularly Stocked
Brands: US Mint

1oz Assorted 0.999 Silver Bars

Price: BTC2.55 / $38.99 USD
Availability: Regularly Stocked
Brands: Varies

*NOTE: Mint/manufacturer varies, but all bars are 1oz 0.999 or 0.9999 "pure" silver. If you require a specific brand/mint you must contact me for a special order.

10oz Assorted 0.999 Silver Bars

*SPECIAL*

Price: BTC24.19 / $375.99 USD
Availability: Scarce
Brands: Varies (Sunshine, Engelhard, Morgan, more...)

Our Services

Exchange

We will exchange your gold, silver, foreign currencies and Bitcoins, and offer the following safe and secure payment methods:

• Cash
  • Gold
  • Silver
  • Bitcoin
  • MoneyPak
  • Moneygram
  • Western Union
  • Cashier's Check
  • Bank Transfers / Wire

Rates vary based on market conditions and supply/demand factors. Our exchanges are quick, easy and pain-free -- we offer "no BS" service, flexible pricing and are willing to negotiate and execute customized orders. Contact us for details and/or current market rates!

(To be continued in morning -- too tired to continue! Tongue)

Epic Coinage -- Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Exchange, Apparel, Electronics and more!

Check the official trade thread for full list of products and services!

Tips :: 13M9QLc5BDQe2iuB1N3Br58fYvJF5ixihT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2013, 03:31:16 AM

Just updated the thread with new gold and silver bullion products... Finally found 1oz silver bars (wide variety of types), a few 10oz silver bars and more of the Capital Bank, Credit Suisse and Pamp Suisse gold bars. If anyone needs some I'm also able to get 1/4 and 1/2 troy ounce gold coins of varying type. 1oz gold coins, of course, are also available but only via special order.

Contact me for details!  Cool

--ATC--

ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2013, 06:46:12 AM

Here's a preview of what some of the new Bitcoin apparel is going to look like... I'm starting off having a few basic t-shirts produced by a local company in Baton Rouge. Price will be set at BTC1.00 BTC.

The basic white T with orange BTC logo will be the first available. Just let me know what you want -- I don't wanna have a bunch of stuff made people don't like. I can do custom orders with custom graphics of at least a dozen shirts. For our designs there is no minimum -- you can order just one. Enjoy!  Cool

Regards,

--ATC--

ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2013, 05:24:53 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2013, 05:39:10 PM by ATC777

Just got another batch of inventory:

Gold:
Credit Suisse 1g Gold bars (0.9999)
Pamp Suisse 1g Gold bars (0.9999)
Capital Bank 1g Gold bars (0.9999)
Credit Suisse 2g Gold bars (0.9999)

Silver:
1oz Silver Trade Unit rounds (0.999)
1oz Silver Buffalo rounds (0.999)
1oz Silver Buffalo bars (0.999)

Also got 2x 10oz 0.999 silver bars!!!

We have a lot more stuff in reserve inventory. I'll start uploading some pics of all this stuff shortly.  Smiley

Thanks,

--ATC--

EDIT:: BTC4Amazon has already claimed (and bought) a good bit of my latest stuff. I'll have to readjust inventory data. Just contact me for pricing and availability. Our stuff seems to be going faster than I can re-up haha

ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2013, 07:01:35 PM

Here's a little preview of the available goodies:

Cool

--ATC--

ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2013, 10:12:21 PM

Cold outside? Then warm up in a premium embroidered Bitcoin hoodie!  Cool

BTC5.00 BTC / $75.00 MoneyPak

I'm not going to kid you, these are expensive (embroidery always is) and I have them made per order due to the amount of cost/labor. But it is a fine quality product -- nothing like it! I'm waiting on mine to be finished now!  Cool

--ATC--

furrycoat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 05:26:49 AM

Screw gold, Bitcoins have more value.
ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2013, 05:42:27 AM

Screw gold, Bitcoins have more value.

Gold: 10,000 years and still going strong.
Bitcoin: 3 years, and no one is 100% sure what's going to happen...

There's a place for everything...  Wink

ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2013, 02:16:26 AM

Shipping may be unavailable tomorrow due to Martin Luther King Day... If this will affect anyone's orders I will let you know. If it does, shipping will be Tuesday morning.

EDIT:: USPS shipping services will be closed tomorrow for MLK Day. UPS is still available, however, but generally a tad more expensive.

lemster

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 21, 2013, 02:19:23 AM

An absolute pleasure to do business with.  Instant results!
BTC4Amazon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2013, 02:46:25 AM

Shipping was fast and good Purchased a lot of stuff from Epic Coinage
My favorite part was the secure packaging, no way for anything to get roughed up in shipping A+++ Job
ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2013, 05:10:21 AM

Shipping was fast and good Purchased a lot of stuff from Epic Coinage
My favorite part was the secure packaging, no way for anything to get roughed up in shipping A+++ Job

@ BTC4A ::
As always, it's been a pleasure doing business with you. +1 for BTC4Amazon, who has proven to be a trustworthy and regular trading partner I can rely on.

@ everyone ::
Sold some bullion tonight and now need to liquidate some BTC to buy more silver, pay shipping/insurance costs, etc. Made a special offer thread in currency exchange forum... selling 18.00 BTC tonight for cash-purchased MoneyPak ($320 flat).

Regards,

--ATC--

BTC4Amazon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2013, 12:31:37 AM

Traded 400 MP I sent first because ATC is a trusted customer/business partner of mine and he sent back just like he is supposed to.
I have honorarily loaned him a few BTC and he has already worked at paying me back. Good trader love doing business with him.
ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2013, 12:43:53 AM

Traded 400 MP I sent first because ATC is a trusted customer/business partner of mine and he sent back just like he is supposed to.
I have honorarily loaned him a few BTC and he has already worked at paying me back. Good trader love doing business with him.

+1 BTC4Amazon. Welcome, as always. Hope I can help you more with that website, and thanks for helping my trading with those spare coins. If interested, perhaps I'll repay that to you with some gold or silver. Rough day today, but I'll be shipping (and trading) again tomorrow. Cheesy

ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2013, 09:55:55 PM

Here's a look at some of the new stuff I've gotten a hold of (took pic for OTC):

Those 2x 10oz silver bars have already been sold (fourd00rgtz). The rest is mine, and there are more identical 10oz bars and a few uglier ones and more expensive ones. Lots of those Buffalo rounds currently available, a good bit more Philharmonics... but that Maple leaf is the only one I've got right now. Also, ran out of 1oz silver bars and expect more early next week!

Regards,

--ATC--

ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2013, 05:39:30 AM

Here are some new things I have on the table...

Availability Update ::

7.00 BTC for MoneyPak
Austrian Philharmonics

My 10oz silver bars sold, but I just found another 10oz buffalo bar and my BR supplier said they just got new ones (will have to check brand/mint) in Friday. As always, pretty much anything that is needed is at my fingertips, except for temporarily being out of 1oz silver bars. We're selling 1oz Buffalo rounds, American Eagles, gold coins ranging from 1/10oz to 1oz (also a 1oz gold bar), 5g Credit Suisse 0.9999 gold bar and a lot more. Trading has been picking up and been seeing more inventory and better prices.  Smiley

If you want to buy/sell/trade gold, silver, Bitcoin or USD I'm your man! Can provide 1-on-1 assistance over phone, Skype and email... Cool

Regards,

--ATC--

EDIT:: You can find me trading on Bitcoin-OTC almost anytime of day or night as "ATC777" (same as my forum name), or on Skype as atc714...

ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2013, 08:45:48 PM

Epic Coinage Update :: 1/29/2013

Here's an update about some of the new services / offers now available, and how this business development project is going overall. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and become eligible for discounts and special offers, and perhaps even free merchandise!  Wink

Bulk Silver / Gold ::

Now offering bulk orders of gold and silver. If you want to own a good bit of a precious metal in the most cost-effective way, and want assorted bars, coins and rounds this is the way to go. Minimum qualifying order is $1,000 USD or greater (currently limited to a maximum of $5,000 USD per order). We can do mixtures of gold and silver, and we can supply you with both fine 0.999 silver and sterling -- whichever you prefer, we will do it. Our prices are lower than what you'll find at Coinabul, APMEX, Northwest Territorial, local coin shops and other competitors, and we are far cheaper than what's available on eBay and Amazon. Currently accepting Bitcoin, Western Union and valid MoneyPak payments. Payment options will soon be expanded. It's been interesting developing our business outside the banking system, but we're going to start offering the same payment methods as other online retailers so we can take care of everyone!

Domestic shipping with delivery confirmation typically costs $5.00 to $10.00, depending on the weight of the package. Domestic shipping via USPS takes approx. 2 to 5 business days. Please see below for more information about international shipping.

Insured international shipping now available ::

We can make international shipments of bullion to most countries, including Canada and Euro-zone countries. Customized shipping options available -- use your choice of carrier and personal shipping options. We currently offer USPS, FedEx and UPS as carriers, and intend to add DHL and others for domestic and international shipping. Just tell us what you need and we're happy to help!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

We got our first big international order for over 20oz t silver from a buyer in Canada. And due to the incompetence of USPS government employees (lol) I had to figure out every last detail myself. Took me doing some considerable homework, but I learned a lot and figured out how to do this properly. I looked up the HS Tariff exemption codes for Canadian customs (likewise for Euro-zone) countries, which exempt you (in many countries) from paying any tax, fees or customs/import duties on your bullion and/or coins. And I learned how to properly fill out all the customs / import forms, properly insure items for partial or total value, provide out-bound tracking information, etc. It was also a pain to find a USPS location near-by that would accept bullion... only an actual brick and motar government post office location will do it, but I found the big one in the area which is right by a UPS store and FedEx store. So now I know all my new shipping locations here in Baton Rouge, which are about 10mins from the office. Logistically, we're really coming together now. I've framed out a good shipping/logistics system and got supplies, extra customs forms, et cetera.The learning curve was a bit steep, but we're becoming a well-oiled machine.  Cheesy

Now have two local suppliers in the area for bullion -- one I've been dealing with for many years, the other a new one run by some very professional and competent people. They're both good about relaying me information about inventories and special deals when I need things, and have started giving us better prices. When I add to inventory I spend no less than $1,000 USD to be exempt from state sales tax (a whopping 10%), significantly reducing our average unit cost (and thus total overheads). So our prices are creeping lower as we cut expense and overhead. The prices we get from my suppliers is based on volume, so the more gold and silver we sell the better it gets. I'm working hard to keep our prices aggressively competitive. And in other news, looking for the new Bitcoin apparel I showed previews of to start coming out around the middle of next week. And we're pushing to have our website overhaul finished and integrated with BitPay as soon as possible!

Also note that I never store more than a small amount of gold and silver in the office safe (the rest is kept in a safe in a secured location), and we are well-armed and secure around here with coded locks and security cameras. There's not much kept around here to steal, and you'll encounter armed resistance lol... So don't get any ideas about trying find out where I am to rob this "kid with the gold".  Wink

Regards,

--ATC--

P.S. -- You can always find me on Bitcoin-OTC as ATC777 -- I'm there regularly during the week, and almost every other day and night on and off. If you need to discuss something over the phone or via Skype feel free to pm me and we can talk.

ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2013, 08:25:42 PM

Sample of some new stuff? Done!  Cool

Enjoy, and let me know if you ever want to buy, sell or trade gold, silver, Bitcoin or MP...

Regards,

--ATC--

pheenix99

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 01:56:20 AM

Bought 3 Austrian Philharmonics and they arrived rather quickly. I'd say faster than coinabul ever shipped to me. Good contact and would definitely do business with Epic Coinage again.
dbasql

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Ethics and Science need to shake hands

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 05:35:06 AM

Bought Bitcoin with MP thanks for the smooth transaction.   Lips sealed
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: