Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Krypton, KR - BaaS Corp & Open Source, Public Blockchain for Business/IoT  (Read 167781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
covertress (OP)

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:17:45 PM

Please explain why you decided to premine 10,000,000. Makes no sense.

This is a CFC that allows Gaia holders to swap Gaia for KR, it is not intended to end the Gaia chain or remove Gaia from exchanges. It's all detailed on OP.

If you had not snipped away my math you could have answered the entire question.

24,101,381(total gaia supply) / 5 =4,820,276.2 

10,000,000(premine) - 4,820,276.2 = 5,179,723.8(remaining KR if ALL GAIA were swapped)

what is the extra 5,179,723.8 for?

" Week three: KR will be offered for sale at 6000 SATS per coin in BTC only "

Some is for sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:20:26 PM

Please explain why you decided to premine 10,000,000. Makes no sense.

This is a CFC that allows Gaia holders to swap Gaia for KR, it is not intended to end the Gaia chain or remove Gaia from exchanges. It's all detailed on OP.

If you had not snipped away my math you could have answered the entire question.

24,101,381(total gaia supply) / 5 =4,820,276.2 

10,000,000(premine) - 4,820,276.2 = 5,179,723.8(remaining KR if ALL GAIA were swapped)

what is the extra 5,179,723.8 for?

" Week three: KR will be offered for sale at 6000 SATS per coin in BTC only "

Some is for sale.

So more than half the premine is for you to sell for BTC? Seems legit   Roll Eyes
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:25:11 PM

http://kr.suprnova.cc - payouts need to be tested though, don't throw too much hash at it yet

With .25 KR reward per block, no need to worry about too much hashrate.  Was the block reward number picked out of a hat because it doesn't make any sense.  Only dev team and all insiders profits from this one.

-tb-

Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:31:20 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 12:21:42 AM by Makingsure

http://kr.suprnova.cc - payouts need to be tested though, don't throw too much hash at it yet

With .25 KR reward per block, no need to worry about too much hashrate.  Was the block reward number picked out of a hat because it doesn't make any sense.  Only dev team and all insiders profits from this one.

-tb-

i would have to agree in my opinion
--- half premine for gaia "holders" ---apology for bagholding them almost 2years ago?
other half "will be sold at 6k"    ---you will dump them
why the sneaky language in everything u say?
very careful to not use word "premine" even lol
"re-distrubute" the coins--- dump them, your going to fucking dump them, is it so hard to say? not like ur denying it ;p

edit   while i have no doubt that coventress talks alot looking at her twitter
looking at her post history , they came to this forum a self proclaimed "total noob"
but says on twitter shes been into crypto forever?
dosent seem to be any innovation or skills behind this
just copying eth's specs for the money machine vitalik produced
but no innovation like eth

you have to realize alot has changed in the altcoin world
too many sneaky "premines"
and "teams" of devs with common goals    ----- to get their team rich
to be the next dash
the next eth
nope!
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 12:36:21 AM

In her defense, she did say any remaining KR would be burnt. So after all the mining, swap for GAIA, and ICO for BTC, the rest will be burned. And if she is truly good at marketing and follows thru with getting adoption and use for the coin, who knows it may go somewhere.
I can easily see this getting on Yobit for example. But to get to Bittrex, dev would have to get a lot more buzz going for the coin and court Bittrex. Getting onto Poloniex would be a challenge as the coin would really have to prove itself. So I ask Covertress, how much work and how far are your willing to go to make this coin succeed?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

covertress (OP)

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:47:18 AM

In her defense, she did say any remaining KR would be burnt. So after all the mining, swap for GAIA, and ICO for BTC, the rest will be burned. And if she is truly good at marketing and follows thru with getting adoption and use for the coin, who knows it may go somewhere.
I can easily see this getting on Yobit for example. But to get to Bittrex, dev would have to get a lot more buzz going for the coin and court Bittrex. Getting onto Poloniex would be a challenge as the coin would really have to prove itself. So I ask Covertress, how much work and how far are your willing to go to make this coin succeed?

All the way. I didn't create Krypton to be a coin that sits in a wallet. Aside from social media promotion, I plan to take Krypton to Bitcoin conferences, like Consensus2016. A portion of the proceeds from the CFC will be used towards this. There are some big companies entering the Ethereum Frontier. I want to meet them face to face.
Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:35:57 AM

All the way. I didn't create Krypton to be a coin that sits in a wallet. Aside from social media promotion, I plan to take Krypton to Bitcoin conferences, like Consensus2016. A portion of the proceeds from the CFC will be used towards this. There are some big companies entering the Ethereum Frontier. I want to meet them face to face.

no tech, just a promise you will spend the premine you dump on us for travelling the world to promote YUR COIN?
where's the revenue stream for miners/traders?
sorry to be cynical, but really?
WHERE'S THE BEEF??!?!
jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 01:50:42 AM

Good point. The block reward is absurdly low for miners. With 10M coins and .25 coin block reward, that was a mistake. Reason no one is mining it, and I don't think you can change the block reward to a normal amount say 25 coins without a hardfork?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 02:32:56 AM

Something's wacky with the suprnova pool. I have a feeling it might be just the cronjob not being able to catch up due to the fast 15 second spacing and instamined blocks at low diff.

I'm sending work to the pool normally on my end but my worker isn't even showing up as mining on the pool side. Balance is 0. Could it be the cron is so far behind it hasn't even reached blocks I helped mine yet? I let it run for a good few hours and still see nothing.

Has anyone else seen transactions, payouts, or anything other than 0 in their suprnova account balance?

twitter.com/notsofast
jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 02:41:55 AM

Something's wacky with the suprnova pool. I have a feeling it might be just the cronjob not being able to catch up due to the fast 15 second spacing and instamined blocks at low diff.

I'm sending work to the pool normally on my end but my worker isn't even showing up as mining on the pool side. Balance is 0. Could it be the cron is so far behind it hasn't even reached blocks I helped mine yet? I let it run for a good few hours and still see nothing.

Has anyone else seen transactions, payouts, or anything other than 0 in their suprnova account balance?

Yes, I am getting coins, but it is hardly worth it at .25 block rewards.
There are 5 workers at suprnova submitting work fine.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money