Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ciuciu's "guaranteed" bond  (Read 3248 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 02:54:01 AM

Yet another scammer shows their true colors.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Monster Tent

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 08:21:09 PM

Scammer time.

Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 09:58:40 PM

It appears that GIPPT has been paid 100%. Any updates?

Yes, we don't know what he did with the money. This is extremely important. Did ciuciu claim he was running a mining farm, or not? What did he say he was doing with the money?

When asked what the funds were being used for he said:

"I invest in my mining farm, mining bonds and some private investment funds."

There's no sign of the mining frm/mining bonds and seems he spent what was repaid from GIPPT (before GLBSE closed down) leaving basically zero assets backing the bonds.  We don't know WHY he stole the money - just that he did.

Would expect there to be a distribution from him soon - but of excuses not BTC.

Actually, I think (know) the money he owes is a lot larger. Around 4,000 BTC.

Well let's hear what ciuciu has to say about this. What's going on ciuciu? GIPPT paid out now. Is the information I have accurate ciuciu?

Not too much he CAN say.  He blamed nefario for the delay - then nefario announced sending lists so that excuse was gone.  Then he blamed GIPPT not paying out - but now they have and he's run out of other people to blame pretty much.

Think he has at least one more asset as well as this one.  The signs were actually there that he was short on funds WELL before GLBSE disappeared (I didn't notice them at the time - as had no interest in his 'bond' - but spotted something interesting earlier which explains a bit about where rest of the assets vanished).

I wouldn't recommend investors to be too optimistic about getting funds back - this particular scammer is a skint one.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 11:07:49 PM

Perhaps a good time to observe a moment of silence in memory of the actual reason this guy spent thousands of words attempting to cast aspersions on MPEx, MP, me &c. This 8 August article on Trilema which points out among other things that the very name idiomatically suggests investors are getting gypped.

Call out a scammer today, be cursed to Hell and back for six weeks to six months, write on their tombstone, move on. New ones constantly sprout, fully ignorant of the history of the place, cycle it all again. And again. Possibly the worst job in the world I got.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 11:58:55 PM

Back in the month before Pirate collapsed, right after ciuciu launched ciuciu bond and was borrowing stocks to short, he approached me to insure 2,000 worth of Pirate exposure. It was clear to me he was just putting everything he had into pirate so I did not follow CIUCIU.BOND nor any of his other escapades because I didn't want any more pirate exposure. As a result of not paying attention to CIUCIU, I did not know he was scamming. I also didn't have any proof of anything, and I am not the sort of person to shoot first (post in scam accusations) without evidence like many people here are wont to do.

But now that I have asked and it has been made clear CIUCIU stated he was running a mining farm, it's obvious to me the whole thing was a sham. And when I say sham I don't mean sham wow. So in the end, his mining bond was a virtual mining bond backed by pirate. You know, ALA patrick harnett, hashking, and so on. "Oops".
ciuciu
Donator

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 01:28:09 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2013, 02:13:10 AM by ciuciu

You people are making me sick! You have no business being here. You do not care about the people losing money, you care only about your ego, preparing your new scam or showing your superiority.

If any of you would have read the original thread, you would have seen that I accept claims until March 15th. Yes, the pay back will take very long but I will try.

And because I see that on this forum all of you think you represent the law, I will go consult a real layer for advice.

From now on all communication will be done by email, I will no longer answer any question on this forums.

Deprived

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 07:25:55 AM

From now on all communication will be done by email, I will no longer answer any question on this forums.

About all you've told anyone is that you lost the money somehow, no longer have the mining equipment and stole the part of GIPPT payment already received.

No sign of any answers such as a detailed explanation of where the funds went, an explanation of why no attempt has been made to collect funds for disbursement or a detailed schedule of how repayment will be made.

As you're not providing any useful information anyway, just what will change if you stop responding?

As for why we're posting here - I can only speak for myself.  Borrowing funds, guaranteeing them (with nothing to back that guarantee) then investing them in a blatant ponzi is NOT business, it's scamming (as you - and others like you - KNEW the guarantee was worthless when you offered it).  My only interest as far as you go is to try to ensure you don't get to scam others in the same way - e.g. by selling new 'bonds' to raise money to pay these ones off which ony changes WHO the victims are and increases the total amount lost.

Now run off to your lawyer and tell him how the nasty people on the Internet are being cruel to you because you scammed a bunch of people by making worthless promises you couldn't fulfil.  Maybe see if he'll take payment in bonds?
MPOE-PR

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 10:53:17 AM

You people are making me sick! You have no business being here. You do not care about the people losing money, you care only about your ego, preparing your new scam or showing your superiority.

If any of you would have read the original thread, you would have seen that I accept claims until March 15th. Yes, the pay back will take very long but I will try.

And because I see that on this forum all of you think you represent the law, I will go consult a real layer for advice.

How quaint. Shall it be known as the Giga defense henceforth?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Monster Tent

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 12:02:32 AM

bbqsamich

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2013, 08:45:05 PM

You mean the anonymous email that you used to notify shareholders and ignored responses to? Hell, the only reason I signed up on these forums was because you required that I private message you from here in order to file a claim and, after repeated attempts as email response, I finally caved. Now you claim that because you're trustworthyness has come into question you're going to go back to that medium of communication?

Done deal. Thank goodness I wasn't out much.
deeplink

Activity: 728

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 10:42:03 AM

Where do all these scammers keep coming from...
Monster Tent

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 09:51:22 PM

Where do all these scammers keep coming from...

Nefario

pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 07:18:11 AM

I'm not saying he is or not but, everytime I contacted ciuciu, I had gotten a very quick response from ciuciu. I received my asic.coop shares @ bitfunder. All communications from my experience from ciuciu has been very well great, experience from getting support/help from ciuciu was great as well, as he helped me with transferring shares at the beginning of asic.coop. I ought to mention as well, he loaned me a gfx card to mine itself, to pay it off. Just my thoughts. But then I had good experience with tizzytazzy for MP card exchange for btc last summer, he turned out to be a scammer. Ionno, who knows. Time will tell. I just hope you all are wrong, as I have shares with asic.coop.
gabbynot (OP)

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 12:36:24 AM

Bueller?
gabbynot (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 11:54:21 AM

Bueller?
Deprived

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 01:52:54 PM

I'm not saying he is or not but, everytime I contacted ciuciu, I had gotten a very quick response from ciuciu. I received my asic.coop shares @ bitfunder.

Getting shares from all the scammers has never been a problem.  It's getting BTC that's always the hard part.
gabbynot (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 12:41:20 AM

Um, why doesn't this guy have the scammer tag?

Not that it makes any difference, but still...
ciuciu
Donator

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 03:00:41 AM

It is because you accepted my settlement and I no longer have any obligation to you.

MPOE-PR

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 12:52:27 PM

I think the scammer tag has pretty much been abandoned in practice.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: