Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OUT OF BUSINESS - 31 October 2018  (Read 11316 times)
Cosmas (OP)

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

Contact me if you have any question...

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 08:34:03 PM

What do you think about my new thread Design? Smiley

gion2724

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:48:48 PM

Where is the website link? I'm interested to buy the package.

Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 08:54:27 PM

There is no website. If you want to purchase a package, you tell me what package want to take and for how many months and where you want to pay for it. You can tell me here or send me a private message Wink

riseDARK

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:39:59 AM

Awesome prices and specifications, btw glad you like my thread design Smiley
Freddynic159

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:45:30 AM

very nice packages of hosting with an excellent price. I will wait to that you also offer domains to decide to buy.  Wink

by the way, what about the technologies? PHP, Apache, MySQL, etc.?  Huh
Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 12:58:42 PM

very nice packages of hosting with an excellent price. I will wait to that you also offer domains to decide to buy.  Wink

by the way, what about the technologies? PHP, Apache, MySQL, etc.?  Huh

Software support:

- PHP 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6 and PHP 7 -
- MySQL 5 -
- 99.9% uptime guarantee -

Domain name, probably i will offer in the future. I will see about that.

Awesome prices and specifications, btw glad you like my thread design Smiley

Yeah, it is oke Smiley

righterous

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:51:00 PM

This is really cheap, do you accept adult niche on your server?
Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 02:52:50 PM

This is really cheap, do you accept adult niche on your server?

No adult niche accepted. Sorry.

Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 02:15:28 PM

News:
I don`t accept PayZa anymore to pay for hosting with it.

Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 12:27:21 PM

48 Hours Offer:

Take Advanced Pack for atleast 2 months and you get 2 weeks for FREE Wink

Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 03:47:31 PM

Take any pack for 1 year and get 10% discount Wink

Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 10:36:19 PM

Last offer still stands...

Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 08:18:26 PM

You still can take hosting for 1 year at any pack with 10% discount

Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 03:10:20 PM

Take any pack for 1 year and get 15% discount

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 04:20:24 PM

I can recommend you this Guy service. He is very Legit and Hosting that he is providing is really Cheap with 100% satifaction. I already bought a Hosting from him few months ago and still going on with out any issue. I bought it for 12 months

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:20:40 PM

Does your big plan able to host a faucet with traffic ,im asking because i believe your prices are very low and the feedback keep coming soo i may change my server later not now.Are you the same cosmas as the emoney forum?
Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 10:28:18 PM

Does your big plan able to host a faucet with traffic ,im asking because i believe your prices are very low and the feedback keep coming soo i may change my server later not now.Are you the same cosmas as the emoney forum?

Hehe. Feedbacks, keep coming because i offer good services Smiley
The prices are low, because i keep them low. Meaning, i don`t add much tot the price i pay for my reseller. Is not even 50% over what i pay to my reseller. It is 50% at the small pack, but as the packs rise, the prices is going down. And at the Big Pack i think it is somewhere between 10% and 20% over the price i pay for thoes resources Smiley. So...
Anyway

To answer at your question about Faucet. Even the other packs are good for a faucet with traffic. I have people who hosted faucets on my hosting, but they failed because they didn`t know how to manage the business. But my hosting didn`t cause any problems to their faucet. Actualy there still are a few fauced hosted on my hosting running since several months. Although, if you decide to move your faucet to my hosting, I need to contact my hosting provider to deactivate some mod_security so you can add your ad spaces on your faucet. But this things we will figure it out when we make the deal (if we will have any deal Smiley )

So, in conclusion. If you want more info, or just if you want to talk more about this. Please send me a private message and we talk there Wink

EDIT:

Thank you irfan_pak10  for your feedback. Always it is a pleasure to do business with you.

And i forgot to answer at EMS question... That is right, i am same Cosmas from EMS Wink

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:17:04 AM

Unlesss i'm being stupid.... why is there no link ?? And how long are you gonna be around for, i don't wanna lost my domain.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:19:54 AM

Unlesss i'm being stupid.... why is there no link ?? And how long are you gonna be around for, i don't wanna lost my domain.

Answer:

There is no website. If you want to purchase a package, you tell me what package want to take and for how many months and where you want to pay for it. You can tell me here or send me a private message Wink

To your second question: Unless something changes, I think it's hard to run a business on $0.15 a month per customer (or maybe more). If you're looking for something especially stable or long-lasting, first go with a bigger brand (such as Namecheap) and come back if he's still around in a bit. (Not saying anything about Cosmas.)
Cosmas (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 07:46:23 AM

To your second question: Unless something changes, I think it's hard to run a business on $0.15 a month per customer (or maybe more). If you're looking for something especially stable or long-lasting, first go with a bigger brand (such as Namecheap) and come back if he's still around in a bit. (Not saying anything about Cosmas.)

Thank you bitcoin revo for showing him one of my old posts where it say i don`t have an website for the moment. Just this posts on this forum and on EMS forum and at another Romanian Forum. Anyway. To comment on what you said. That is true, to run a business on $0.15 per month hosting is hard. But I created thoes packs more for people who need to test something, scripts maybe... Or for people who want to have a blog or a small site just to say that he has an website or something like that... And maybe somebody want to test a business, and he/she doesn`t want to start with an expensive hosting... And something else. I have many clients who has PTC sites, small PTC sites... And a PTC site with Aurora Script doesn`t need to many resources. 30-80 Mb is enough for the script files, and 10-30 GB for montly Bandwidch is also enought... And if anybody want to grow the site, there are bigger packs, or If anybody need even more, i can point them to the hosting from where i have my Reseller.

As bitcoin revo showed you one of my old posts, there is no link as i have no website at the moment. Your domain with my hosting doesn`t have any connection beside the DNS connection. Meaning your domain is in your domain Provider account, Godaddy or what ever provider do you use (by the way, soon, i will start to sell domains aswell) . Anyway. I`m planning to do this Business with hosting for a long tine, even live time. I already have clients from other forums like EMS forum, who purchased hosting until 30 December 2016 , Janurary 2017. Even March 2017.
And anyway, let`s say i want to close the business. Well, i will give 30 days time to everybody to move their sites somewhere else, and i will even refund the remaining period of the hosting in money if you know what i mean. But I don`t think i will close this Business. As it is started to work better and better for me. And it is a good and stable Business. I don`t link high risck Businesses. I prefer to earn less, but with small risk or zero risk Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: