Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: $430~$450 within 19~26/2? your submission is the final answer.
yes - 6 (85.7%)
not - 1 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: holding $430~$450 within 19~26/2 ?  (Read 736 times)
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:04:29 PM

i don't sure, but since the bump of the bitcoin price, leading to my prediction of having bitcoin price to be the $430~$450 within 19~26/2 for chinese buyers' cooling down period until bitcoin price goes more volatile. Huh

poll included.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:29:54 PM

we are at 427, and we were at 429 few hours ago, why 430-450 range should be hard to achieve?

500 wall is the real target, i can clearly see a fluctuation in the 4xx-499 range for a while before breaking it, kinda akin tot he 2xx-299 to break 300
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:32:01 PM

yeah, i think it is possible since we are just back at the previous level of price. as i remember it was ~$450 before the drama which Mike Hearn caused by his leaving.
i believe this is just B.S. effect wearing off

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:35:12 PM

I think we'll creep up a little more, maybe hit the $440 mark, and then quickly shoot back to $415 or less. most times there is a 10%+ rise, a sharp drop follows
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:40:41 PM

I think we'll creep up a little more, maybe hit the $440 mark, and then quickly shoot back to $415 or less. most times there is a 10%+ rise, a sharp drop follows

that i can sure, however it is not possible to get the bitcoin to be down lower than $380 this week unless flaws were exposed regarding bitcoin.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:20:25 PM

I think this is very accurate prediction. The price will stay around this level for the next few weeks.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:01:48 PM

I think this is very accurate prediction. The price will stay around this level for the next few weeks.
I agree but Bitcoin likes to have its own way and jump up out of the blue  Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:20:05 AM

I agree but Bitcoin likes to have its own way and jump up out of the blue  Cheesy

really, to get the bitcoin out from the sky to the universe, we should promote the bitcoin and scale bitcoin properly.
btw i have failed to predict it, lol.

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:35:20 AM

really, to get the bitcoin out from the sky to the universe, we should promote the bitcoin and scale bitcoin properly.
btw i have failed to predict it, lol.

I agree with you mate in order for us to get that specific price that we all waiting from this coin, we must help and promote it so more people will knew and use it. I'm waiting for this one to cool down then buy certain amount and keep it till it fluctuates to go up again.

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3408

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 07:41:44 AM

What you originally thought, seems right for some of the period from 19-26/2 since 3 out 7 days, was within the range of $430-$450 but after it went down although not sure what led to it go down as I expected it to continue going in a upward scale, specially after the last recovery but these last few days it has been on down trend (even if the percentage is minimal).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:59:45 AM

It is always good to hold your coins. Its even better to wait. So you dont give your money out.
But you never know what can happen. But I think that patience is very important before you spend your Bitcoins.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:12:56 PM

What you originally thought, seems right for some of the period from 19-26/2 since 3 out 7 days, was within the range of $430-$450 but after it went down although not sure what led to it go down as I expected it to continue going in a upward scale, specially after the last recovery but these last few days it has been on down trend (even if the percentage is minimal).

I will try my best to hold as many bitcoin as possible. The value will be found in the future. It is good long term investment.

B2

BitDouble.io

Viakor

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:43:23 PM

Try and save your bitcoins because we will break the $500 barrier. Bitcoin is getting know more world wide.
This gives bitcoin a bright future.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 02:33:47 PM

Just don't panic for the price today it will increase again before end of this month.. so stay calm and stay holding your bitcoins you will not regret after few weeks.. just always watch out for the big pump so that you are not late if the price reach 450 this weeks

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:40:38 PM

I will try my best to hold as many bitcoin as possible. The value will be found in the future. It is good long term investment.
Indeed, you are smart mate. It is very good to hold your coins now because it will be more worth later so that will be very good for the people who already have Bitcoins.
I hope later that it will be more worth of course and that the most people can have some profit. But the most important is that you need some patience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: