Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin Podcast looking for periodic contributors, details inside!  (Read 399 times)
mindtomatter (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Editor-in-Chief of Let's Talk Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 06:30:55 PM

(Originally posted to the bitcoin subreddit, you can find that post here)
Hey everyone, I got a great response from my post last week on Reddit and after finding a great partner to host with (I'll let him disclose), we've nailed down a format.

The show will be built of a couple different parts, we will have "live" host segments discussing news and events interspersed with pre-recorded contributor segments.

Here are some formats or ideas that could work, we have two 2-10 minute contributor slots per show. If you think you've got a good perspective or story, but don't know editing don't let that stop you, just contact me.

Interviews Industry figure, Bitcoin figure, Outside finance figure, anybody interesting
   Guest Topic I can interview you on a particular topic in a pre-recorded segment
   Group Discussion Round table style, edited down to the most interesting exchanges
        Focus Groups Report and highlight clips
       Journalistic Report Inside Mt. Gox
        Editorial/Opinion Why Bitcoin will be the savior of the banana industry
        Investigative Report (Who is Satoshi anyhow?)

If this sounds like something you'd like to participate in, leave a comment here or email me at adam@mindtomatter.org

Let's Talk Bitcoin! Interviews, News & Analysis released Tuesdays and Saturdays
http://www.LetsTalkBitcoin.com - Listener Mail -> adam@letstalkbitcoin.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: