Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'd like to ask for some help.  (Read 8389 times)
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 12:10:08 AM

In light of this new evidence I'd like to retract a statement I made several months ago.

The statement in question was roughly akin to the following:
"Well, actually, Rassah seems to be one of the more level headed and non-crazy-stupid guys on BTCTalk (aside from the dog penis table thing of course)"

I'm forced to admit I was deeply and utterly wrong and I apologize to anyone who was influenced by this statement to take disadvantageous business decisions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 12:55:46 AM

too soon...

Most people have not forgotten, I tried to tell you how this would end..

Hope your doing alright otherwise ya goof!

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 07:28:03 AM

I wished that I've tried to discourage you from the bet last time we talked. We were both blinded by Pirate.  Cry
Christmas here was a lil' bit colder without your jokes and posts.

Welcome back, Matthew. Hope you're doing well in Korea!
riX

Activity: 326
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 09:19:32 AM

Why did I get a "bitcointalk personal message notification" from matthew sent to an email-address not registered here, and no pm in my inbox?
Matthew, send that PM again if it was you, otherwise I will treat it as spam.

Sorry, I can't help you with your lost password.

PGP key: 0x9F31802C79642F25
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2013, 02:36:33 PM

In light of this new evidence I'd like to retract a statement I made several months ago.

The statement in question was roughly akin to the following:
"Well, actually, Rassah seems to be one of the more level headed and non-crazy-stupid guys on BTCTalk (aside from the dog penis table thing of course)"

I'm forced to admit I was deeply and utterly wrong and I apologize to anyone who was influenced by this statement to take disadvantageous business decisions.

In light of reviewing greyhawk's prior posts, and realizing that my statement reflects greyhawk's sentiments almost exactly (I.e. that "we/bitcoiners are all idiots and scammers, and deserve what we get"), I'm forced to apologize for having opinions similar to those of his and the rest of the goons, and retract my statement.
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 03:17:03 PM

Good to see nothing's changed since I left.

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 05:21:09 PM

Putting the team together for Bitcoin Magazine was a notable accomplishment. The "bet fiasco" was a silly and overblown reaction by people that believe gambling is an honorable enterprise run only by legitimate enterprises free from seedy sorts. Your entrepreneurial spirit is a little overzealous, but we all fake it in the beginning until we develop our skill sets.

Ignore the scammer tag and add a link to your cv with a very brief apology and explanation for the tag. Find your bliss and move on. Develop your talents and steer clear of the agenda biased pundits. There is a long way to go and much to be done. Bitcoin needs passionate and creative players.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Maria

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 08:31:20 PM

You never left, you was always there under the bridge listening to our steps as we walked over the bridge. Very sad indeed, even sadder is the fact that you come back here asking for help and forgiveness, and you need this to move on with your life. This forum holds the key to your future happiness? Dude, I am embarrassed for you.

As the Oldest Bitcoin Miner in the world, I declare that from now on, MNW is considered bit-trash. Garbage.

Apologize to me for all the lies you have said about me and my husband and I might reconsider my declaration.

In the meantime, put on your horse mask and go jump around a pile of trash. Basura.

Maria.

Note to new users: MNW is the worst scum this for has seen right after Zhoutong. DO NOT DEAL AT ALL WITH THIS GARBAGE.  If I ever see you in person I will spit you in your face. Do us all a favor and stay under the bridge. Your sockpuppet accounts are starting to stink.

I fell like I just wasted valuable time on this, but I want to make sure the newcomers know who is who here.

ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 08:53:44 PM

You never left, you was always there under the bridge listening to our steps as we walked over the bridge. Very sad indeed, even sadder is the fact that you come back here asking for help and forgiveness, and you need this to move on with your life. This forum holds the key to your future happiness? Dude, I am embarrassed for you.

As the Oldest Bitcoin Miner in the world, I declare that from now on, MNW is considered bit-trash. Garbage.

Apologize to me for all the lies you have said about me and my husband and I might reconsider my declaration.

In the meantime, put on your horse mask and go jump around a pile of trash. Basura.

Maria.

Note to new users: MNW is the worst scum this for has seen right after Zhoutong. DO NOT DEAL AT ALL WITH THIS GARBAGE.  If I ever see you in person I will spit you in your face. Do us all a favor and stay under the bridge. Your sockpuppet accounts are starting to stink.

I fell like I just wasted valuable time on this, but I want to make sure the newcomers know who is who here.

The irony.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 09:01:00 PM

The irony.

Indeed.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
edd
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2013, 09:03:04 PM

See, this is why we can't have nice things.

Still around.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 09:05:43 PM

Note to  new users : Maria is more reviled and less trusted around here than Matthew.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2013, 09:16:16 PM

Well, sometimes when you are all the way at the bottom, the only way up is to stand  on top of those who are down there with you...
arsenische
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 09:20:15 PM

Welcome back, Matt

adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2013, 09:23:02 PM

Note to new users: MNW is the worst scum this for has seen right after Zhoutong. DO NOT DEAL AT ALL WITH THIS GARBAGE.  If I ever see you in person I will spit you in your face. Do us all a favor and stay under the bridge. Your sockpuppet accounts are starting to stink.

Note to  new users : Maria is more reviled and less trusted around here than Matthew.
I tend to agree with you...

i think this is a classic case of "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"
so MNW had a manic episode, which lead him to inadvertently scam forum members... no one lost any money from the bet directly....
very little harm actually took place, and yet everyone went ape shit on this mentally unstable young man.

bra - fucking - vo

Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 10:49:31 PM

I actually do owe many people apologies for the rude behavior I had over the past year, not just you. Looking back I see I was out of control. I am no longer here to judge anyone.

If I ever see you in person I will spit you in your face.
I'm sorry for your losses Leo, I know you tried to bring a service to the community and I am aware that you and your wife have had difficulties in doing so, that you have shared similar failures as I have in the very difficult world of start-ups. I had a talk with Charlie Shrem of BitInstant about you a while back, and I remember him speaking fondly of you. I think the main issue, as I've come to learn, is that people, myself included, like to assume that what other people do is who they are and not just what they do. I see now the obvious market manipulation attempts, the SEO assassination attempts, and faux interest all around me that perpetuates the bitcoin 'community'. I see this forum is being used against people just as much as it is for people. The difficult part is that I also saw myself as being a part of that mess. I went too far though. I'm just sorry I didn't have the sense to realize it until I had already disappointed so many.

The point of this thread was to spark some minor discussion into what could be done about my past inappropriate behavior. You have come to add to the discussion and I thank you for that. I wish you the best of luck on future endeavors.

meowmeowbrowncow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 11:22:19 PM

First Lance and now this.  Too much ...head exploding.

"Bitcoin has been an amazing ride, but the most fascinating part to me is the seemingly universal tendency of libertarians to immediately become authoritarians the very moment they are given any measure of power to silence the dissent of others."  - The Bible
TheKoziTwo
Legendary

Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 11:28:55 PM

The point of this thread was to spark some minor discussion into what could be done about my past inappropriate behavior. You have come to add to the discussion and I thank you for that. I wish you the best of luck on future endeavors.
You are a scammer, the only thing that can be done at this point is to pay your debts to clear your name. ~1 million dollar is a lot of money, but it's not impossible to gain that kind of money within a few years. Stop wasting your time in forums, think of some good business, make a killing, pay everyone 100% of what owed. Apology accepted. Good luck.

kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2013, 11:32:13 PM

You are a scammer, the only thing that can be done at this point is to pay your debts to clear your name. ~1 million dollar is a lot of money, but it's not impossible to gain that kind of money within a few years. Stop wasting your time in forums, think of some good business, make a killing, pay everyone 100% of what owed. Apology accepted. Good luck.

or, for half a million dollars, I will make you a new account with full posting privileges. deal?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TheKoziTwo
Legendary

Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 11:37:02 PM

or, for half a million dollars, I will make you a new account with full posting privileges. deal?
That's not making things right.
"I could easily disappear and continue working behind the scenes, but I don't think that's what I ever wanted, and it's not what anyone else deserves. I'd like to ask some advice on how to make things right."

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: