Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need A Currency Exchanger On Skype  (Read 877 times)
Jakers (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 08:56:16 PM

Titles says it all. I need someone that's going to be able to exchange BTC for pretty much any payment method including Paypal, Moneybookers, Western Union, and Liberty Reserve. I will include fee's so you won't be doing it for free. All offers accepted.

Thank you.

This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miernik

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2013, 07:48:05 PM

You should clarify if by "any method" you mean you don't care via what method you are paid, or do you want the exchanger to the able to exchange to lots of payment methods?

If you are interested in exchanging to fast wires (same-day or next-day) contact me. I don't exchange to anything besides bank wires and possibly cash via ATM.

Jakers (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2013, 10:13:59 PM

You can just add me and ask me what if I'll take that payment method. The ones I've listed are mainly the ones I'm looking for, but if I have a large amount of money I will do bank-wire.

This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 08:01:31 AM

Seriously? DON'T TRADE PAYPAL. End of story.
Jakers (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 08:49:31 AM

I know, I PAY THEM TO SEND IT TO OTHER PEOPLE. End of story lol.

I only take PP directly from people who I've talked to for awhile and trust, and have verified PayPal accounts. I haven't been scammed in 6+ years.

tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 09:55:26 AM

Titles says it all. I need someone that's going to be able to exchange BTC for pretty much any payment method including Paypal, Moneybookers, Western Union, and Liberty Reserve. I will include fee's so you won't be doing it for free. All offers accepted.

Thank you.

Jake - are you buying BTC or selling? (Or both?)

Thanks
Jakers (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 10:05:13 AM

I'm going to be doing both. It's basically just somebody that will be available 24/7 or at least most of the time, to exchange funds. I'll be needing a lot of different sources as stated above. Mostly Liberty Reserve and BTC.

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 06:18:11 PM

https://www.xmlgold.eu/

They're a member here.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: