Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥ TownBTC.com ♥ Bitcoin Real Estate Business Game ⌂⌂⌂ UBI - 0.00003/day  (Read 9723 times)
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:43:12 AM

nice graphics like these retro looking stuff Cheesy think im going to try this might work for awhile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:43:26 AM

I will try without investing in first month and see the result

PS. deposit address and payout address need to be the same or not

If you can get 0.00003 BTC a day without buying an upgrade, then you'll get 0.0009 BTC only a month, its no even guaranteed Roll Eyes Good luck on your journey then
Well it is better than your average faucet claim on one site/day. So yea, you are right, though, as I stated before, it is a promising game, the only thing that can ruin it is the admin... So let's hope for the best I guess :p

No its not even better than faucet, faucets were still after a month or even a year but this one seems like won't live a month. Look at the post above, this one seems a clone and clones don't live that much

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:45:48 AM

SCAM!
Same admin of btcempire: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1061139.0

Hopefully I've been there since beginning and I still remember all old programs  Wink

Sorry for double post but I want my comment in second page too so that people will be aware of high risks involved in this scam-since-launch.
I wish you all good luck though.
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:49:03 AM

hah supermoney saved your as*es Cheesy btw good that you posted it on the second page Cheesy

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
iefken

Activity: 280

Live by your own rules

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:01:58 PM

Does it really matter? :p I do get the point that a first time script/game/... MAY tend to live longer, but in the end, we can never really know do we... Thanks for the info definetely, but for the moment it's still working (I hope :p) so for the moment I don't really care about the history of admin/site/...

Every game or investment we make is a gamble, and can any of you give me a site with such payments that ever lasted more than 1 year? Sure there are some, but the thing is that every of these games tend to scam, so it's not really the question of if it is a scam, it's more like when it will scam.

Correct me if I'm wrong Wink
memphixx

Activity: 431

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:22:21 PM

If I remember right, BTC Empire shut down SUPER fast too... If this is the same admin this one won't be around long..

nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:25:08 PM

If I remember right, BTC Empire shut down SUPER fast too... If this is the same admin this one won't be around long..

Looks like i lost my money...
Its ok im still amazed...
hahaha...
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:25:44 PM

Does it really matter? :p I do get the point that a first time script/game/... MAY tend to live longer, but in the end, we can never really know do we... Thanks for the info definetely, but for the moment it's still working (I hope :p) so for the moment I don't really care about the history of admin/site/...

Every game or investment we make is a gamble, and can any of you give me a site with such payments that ever lasted more than 1 year? Sure there are some, but the thing is that every of these games tend to scam, so it's not really the question of if it is a scam, it's more like when it will scam.

Yeah we should care instead, especially when it's you, guys, who ask for on board rules, less scams and other kind of bullshits.
You're actually stating me "hey supah, got problems? I'm free to get scammed whenever I want", ok you're free to do anything you want and you're free to think and believe this is a new chance to go in profit aswell (if jumping now at early stage).
HOWEVER, you have to learn and follow some of the basics/main rules of this dirty industry (talking about the crypto one):

• Never invest in a copycat of a previous scam.
  • Never invest in a program which has bad and/or poor thread design
  • Never invest in a program which previously didn't bring anyone in profit
  • Never invest in bad concepts
  • And many others but I have no time to list them all...

Now it's up to you. Maybe my expectations are wrong (rarely they are) and you are not forced to agree and follow my thoughts  Wink
shefchenko17

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:43:56 PM

You are half wrong. Mostly because it will scam for sure very soon that you won't be able to even reach ROI , which btw is 30 days away.

cody25

Activity: 63

http://gb.cash4minutes.com/?ref=54a955d8400be9087

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 01:39:46 PM

Hello everyone,
it is not obliged to invest? we can remove these gains without investing.
thank you for your response

bonjour a tous,
on et pas obliger d'investir ? peut on retirer ces gain sans investir .
merci de vos réponse

RACT

Activity: 433

I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 01:54:54 PM

any giveaway to test it?  159WcohcDb2qMPLoEHnZ82uwtrZTcB8uip
(i won't invest without test it first)

bramantip

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:02:24 PM

Please do a giveaway. I will try this out and if it actually pays I will invite all my friends.
1AJ6R3DotT8oGNuwV6R4rVKubyTY3ioCkp
universalbasicincome (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:55:41 PM

Please do a giveaway. I will try this out and if it actually pays I will invite all my friends.

Universal Basic Income - 0.00003/day
shefchenko17

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:02:28 PM

Universal Basic Income - 0.00003/day
for a lifetime, right ? Cheesy

ImHacked

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:05:42 PM

SCAM!
Same admin of btcempire: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1061139.0

Hopefully I've been there since beginning and I still remember all old programs  Wink
[/quoteThe last time i play there it still works.
Oh well a scam is a scam
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 04:30:44 PM

Same old idea.. but still a fun game to play..  the admin stops using the mine picture and wants real state now Smiley

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:55:33 PM

Yeah we should care instead, especially when it's you, guys, who ask for on board rules, less scams and other kind of bullshits.
You're actually stating me "hey supah, got problems? I'm free to get scammed whenever I want", ok you're free to do anything you want and you're free to think and believe this is a new chance to go in profit aswell (if jumping now at early stage).
HOWEVER, you have to learn and follow some of the basics/main rules of this dirty industry (talking about the crypto one):

• Never invest in a copycat of a previous scam.
  • Never invest in a program which has bad and/or poor thread design
  • Never invest in a program which previously didn't bring anyone in profit
  • Never invest in bad concepts
  • And many others but I have no time to list them all...

Now it's up to you. Maybe my expectations are wrong (rarely they are) and you are not forced to agree and follow my thoughts  Wink
Well you do have got more experience in this 'dirty industry' (or whatever you can call it) than I do, and you are right, but the fact remains that you never can be sure when admin attempts to run. And yea, your list is a general what to/what not to, but the fact remains that even if a site doesn't have any of the things you summed up, it still can be down after 1 day... And then again, everyone gambles with what he wants so yea, YOLO :p it's not like you can make a living out of this without being either extremely lucky, or turning over to the dark side :p
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:49:29 PM

Admin, how come the balance and the rent augment at the same time? Don't you have to collect the rent to get the coins? Or why is the balance augmenting aswell? :p thanks
lolnabtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:52:38 PM

hope won't close / become cam too fast  Sad
universalbasicincome (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:59:51 PM

Admin, how come the balance and the rent augment at the same time? Don't you have to collect the rent to get the coins? Or why is the balance augmenting aswell? :p thanks

you can collect rent as many times as you want, but not less then ones in 24 hours
when you collect rent the amount is added to the balance, the rent is reset to zero, your ref gets 20%, everybody happy

balance is the amount you can withdraw

you can have as much property as you want in your portfolio, but not all will show on the map for now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: