Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:08:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl was Gang-Raped at School While Teachers Ignored It  (Read 2836 times)
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:02:43 AM

The guys who did this should be punished. If they are not punished, they will not be stopped from this bad habbit.

They won't ! In France, do you know what ? Counterfaiting money, so printing fucking worthless paper, is a lot more severarily punished than raping ! Money against humans, choice is quickly done for all those bastards that are at the head of State and everything which is related to power.

This has nothing to do. If you counterfait money you harm the national economic hence you touch the whole population. If you rape someone you harm just one person.
But counterfaiting 5 000€ euros won't be a longer jailtime than raping someone, it's all about balance.

Breaking one's virginity at a least intimity is a lot worst than printing a fucking paper ! To harm your economy, you would have to print at least 100 000 000€, because this has to be divided by the high number of euro countriesto know the impact on each country.

Don't blame the teacher ! You should rather blame the government who let those animals enter in the former Great Austria Angry !

Damn, before readin that I really thought you were an interesting person :-/

Sorry to break your dreams Cheesy ! I'm not a pub racist, and I can explain you my statement if you want me to do so.

Well it would be interesting but I doubt you have any convincing argument ^^

Well. First, I'll need to know something about you before a further explanation. Do you believe that the human gender can be split among races ?

For the counterfait part: that's why printing 5k€ will be less punished that raping a 16 years old girl. Far less punished.

For your second question: This has nothing to do with faith or belief or whatever. Definition of the word race: Each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics
So yes it can. It's the definition of the word race.

Then congratulation ! I can speak with you Smiley ! So there's different races. One is not especially superior to another, this depend from what you classify as "superior" and won't be discussed here. So you have several races. Where is the natural place for an African ? African, right, or he would be called African ?

Then take a metaphore of a man. He has a black friend that live in Nigeria and escape from war. That's good for the man to take care of him at his house. Now imagine that his sons rape the man's girl. What would any sensed man do ? Chasing him. Instead, what did the German women after the Cologne events, they apologiesed because they were racist by saying they were migrants, and because they should be alone and weared like that in the streets.

If you let a baby in a circus with an hungry lion in a cage, then who do you blame ? The lion, or the guy who opened the door ?

Then, don't you think that each people should fit in where he does come from ? Integrating to much black people will kill the diversity and will make us all look the same. Oh yes ! That's what the global money government want Roll Eyes...

Wow wow wow...
Well at least you didn't talk about racial superiority. That's one good point I guess xD

List of why you're totally wrong:
-Human main goal is to get rid of natural necessities. It means that with current technology, genetic adaptation to one's environment is irrelevant.
-Your metaphore is totally flawed. To make it good, you'd have to say that the European man owns a 5billions domain in which he lives alone, that this domain was paid in great part thanks to what he did into the African country, that he destroyed and poverished the stranger country and earns money from the war. Then the whole population being chased in an poor and unstable country, they flee and the European man being ashamed of himself, welcomes 1000 persons in his domain. On the 1000 persons, one rape a daughter. Better this way.
-Integrated black people won't kill diversity, mixing people together is what increases diversity!!!

Our Europeanism is our legacy. We're Christian, white, and proud of us (except the German). Why would we sacrify our identity ?

From which continent do you come from ? North America, Europe, Middle East or Russia ? That's the only places where there is a difference. In Africa, everyone is black, has black hair, black eye... In Europe, you have an incredible diversity. Blue, Green, Brown, Redhair, Blond hair, Brown hair, straight, roman nose, greek nose, dinaric nose... Someone which descent from an African, will be totally darkished. He will be what's worst, a cross-racial. He's not really at his home in Europe nor in Africa. A sheep born in a stable won't be an horse ! I have no problem with the black people if they stay in their own country. Also, I have no problem with refugees if they stay refugees. That mean that once the war is finished they go back to their home. However, this isn't the way they intend it Undecided...

The Europe doesn't even give a home to the homeless people, and they welcome some people that come here only for the money...

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:12:50 AM

The guys who did this should be punished. If they are not punished, they will not be stopped from this bad habbit.

They won't ! In France, do you know what ? Counterfaiting money, so printing fucking worthless paper, is a lot more severarily punished than raping ! Money against humans, choice is quickly done for all those bastards that are at the head of State and everything which is related to power.

This has nothing to do. If you counterfait money you harm the national economic hence you touch the whole population. If you rape someone you harm just one person.
But counterfaiting 5 000€ euros won't be a longer jailtime than raping someone, it's all about balance.

Breaking one's virginity at a least intimity is a lot worst than printing a fucking paper ! To harm your economy, you would have to print at least 100 000 000€, because this has to be divided by the high number of euro countriesto know the impact on each country.

Don't blame the teacher ! You should rather blame the government who let those animals enter in the former Great Austria Angry !

Sorry to break your dreams Cheesy ! I'm not a pub racist, and I can explain you my statement if you want me to do so.

Well. First, I'll need to know something about you before a further explanation. Do you believe that the human gender can be split among races ?

For the counterfait part: that's why printing 5k€ will be less punished that raping a 16 years old girl. Far less punished.

For your second question: This has nothing to do with faith or belief or whatever. Definition of the word race: Each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics

Then congratulation ! I can speak with you Smiley ! So there's different races. One is not especially superior to another, this depend from what you classify as "superior" and won't be discussed here. So you have several races. Where is the natural place for an African ? African, right, or he would be called African ?

Then take a metaphore of a man. He has a black friend that live in Nigeria and escape from war. That's good for the man to take care of him at his house. Now imagine that his sons rape the man's girl. What would any sensed man do ? Chasing him. Instead, what did the German women after the Cologne events, they apologiesed because they were racist by saying they were migrants, and because they should be alone and weared like that in the streets.

If you let a baby in a circus with an hungry lion in a cage, then who do you blame ? The lion, or the guy who opened the door ?

Then, don't you think that each people should fit in where he does come from ? Integrating to much black people will kill the diversity and will make us all look the same. Oh yes ! That's what the global money government want Roll Eyes...

Wow wow wow...
Well at least you didn't talk about racial superiority. That's one good point I guess xD

-Human main goal is to get rid of natural necessities. It means that with current technology, genetic adaptation to one's environment is irrelevant.
-Your metaphore is totally flawed. To make it good, you'd have to say that the European man owns a 5billions domain in which he lives alone, that this domain was paid in great part thanks to what he did into the African country, that he destroyed and poverished the stranger country and earns money from the war. Then the whole population being chased in an poor and unstable country, they flee and the European man being ashamed of himself, welcomes 1000 persons in his domain. On the 1000 persons, one rape a daughter. Better this way.
-Integrated black people won't kill diversity, mixing people together is what increases diversity!!!

Our Europeanism is our legacy. We're Christian, white, and proud of us (except the German). Why would we sacrify our identity ?

From which continent do you come from ? North America, Europe, Middle East or Russia ? That's the only places where there is a difference. In Africa, everyone is black, has black hair, black eye... In Europe, you have an incredible diversity. Blue, Green, Brown, Redhair, Blond hair, Brown hair, straight, roman nose, greek nose, dinaric nose... Someone which descent from an African, will be totally darkished. He will be what's worst, a cross-racial. He's not really at his home in Europe nor in Africa. A sheep born in a stable won't be an horse ! I have no problem with the black people if they stay in their own country. Also, I have no problem with refugees if they stay refugees. That mean that once the war is finished they go back to their home. However, this isn't the way they intend it Undecided...

The Europe doesn't even give a home to the homeless people, and they welcome some people that come here only for the money...

Wow, so much stupidity burns my eyes.
I'll be clear, what you're saying is dumb as fuck. First you compare white/black to horse/sheep. Those aren't the same species, of course they're incredibly different! But black and whites would be like Mérinos and Katahdin, two races of sheep. And both feel at home in their stable!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:13:27 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2016, 09:28:10 AM by bryant.coleman

Are you sure about that? A few days ago, a 13-year old white girl was raped by two ethnic Turkish men (both of them above 18-years of age) in Germany. The girl claimed that she was held against her wishes and was gang-raped for 30 hours continuously by these two subhumans. The German cops refused to file a case against them, and these two rapists are still free, roaming the streets.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/27/russian-government-accused-german-authorities-of-migrant-crime-coverup-after-elleged-gang-rape-of-13-year-old-russian-citizen/
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:16:15 AM

Wow wow wow...

I'll be clear, what you're saying is dumb as fuck. First you compare white/black to horse/sheep. Those aren't the same species, of course they're incredibly different! But black and whites would be like Mérinos and Katahdin, two races of sheep. And both feel at home in their stable!

Man ! Each guy has its place ! We can't stay ourself by welcoming 1 million+ people per year ! There's only one group with whom there's a always a problem, and this is the immigrants ! Not all, but most of them ! Rape, bomb attack, heist, rock attack against firefighters... The civil war is coming soon !

craked5

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:21:49 AM

Are you sure about that? A few days ago, a 13-year old white girl was raped by two ethnic Turkish men (both of them above 18-years of age) in Germany. The girl claimed that she was held against her wishes and was gang-raped for 30 hours continuously by these two subhumans. The German cops refused to file a case against them, and these two rapists are still free, roaming the streets.

Pff... Yeah and yesterday in my village the 12 kids of my school were raped for 6 days by 5 migrants and then the cops sued the kids for not swallowing...

I'm ready to bet any amount that what you say is either flawed, false or both.
craked5

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:23:27 AM

Man ! Each guy has its place ! We can't stay ourself by welcoming 1 million+ people per year ! There's only one group with whom there's a always a problem, and this is the immigrants ! Not all, but most of them ! Rape, bomb attack, heist, rock attack against firefighters... The civil war is coming soon !

Yeah! Each man has his place! And who are you to decide which place is for who?
And yeah we can welcome 1 million+ per year... Easily... It's not because the media says it's an invasion that you got to believe it...

And btw the ones throwing rocks at firefighters in Corse weren't migrants but Corses...
And 95% of rapes are done by natives... In fact 80% of rapes are made in the house, it's not because newspaper likes big title that ti's the truth...
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:40:31 AM

And yeah we can welcome 1 million+ per year... Easily... It's not because the media says it's an invasion that you got to believe it...

And btw the ones throwing rocks at firefighters in Corse weren't migrants but Corses...
And 95% of rapes are done by natives... In fact 80% of rapes are made in the house, it's not because newspaper likes big title that ti's the truth...

Read the internet news ! I can easily find a migrant that kill a woman in Sweden, rapes everywhere in Germany... Each race has it's place and it's where it does come from. Black people con't naturally live in Europe. Their skin protect them from the solar rays and they don't create the D vitamin. They're not made to live in our countries ! Biologically, racially, culturaly, religiously...

craked5

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:51:56 AM

Read the internet news ! I can easily find a migrant that kill a woman in Sweden, rapes everywhere in Germany... Each race has it's place and it's where it does come from. Black people con't naturally live in Europe. Their skin protect them from the solar rays and they don't create the D vitamin. They're not made to live in our countries ! Biologically, racially, culturaly, religiously...

Whaou, I love your study based on... Well thin air but convincing thin air  Roll Eyes
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:04:33 AM

Well, maybe you would but I wouldn't live in the same country than you if I can avoid it then ^^

13 years old are not responsible for their actions for damn sake!

In this case you should avoid about 75%-80% of the world, as in most countries 10-12 year age is the limit. I think 13 years old kids should have a good sense of moral, therefore they are at least partly responsible for their actions. If not, then something seriously went wrong with parenting and education in those cases. (But perhaps I'm just too old, and been raised according to different principles than most youngsters today.)

BTW you should especially avoid the US as there the minimum age varying between 6-12 years and in some cases children as young as 11 at the time of the crime have got life term without possibility of parole.
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:30:15 AM

Whaou, I love your study based on... Well thin air but convincing thin air  Roll Eyes
rapes in sweden are up 1400% since the 1980s, as sweden doesn't record the ethnicity of criminals in official statistics we must figure it out for ourselves and there seeem to be two choices,

1) swedish men became 1400% more violent almost overnight
2) immigrants

choose one

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:36:13 AM

Well, maybe you would but I wouldn't live in the same country than you if I can avoid it then ^^

In this case you should avoid about 75%-80% of the world, as in most countries 10-12 year age is the limit. I think 13 years old kids should have a good sense of moral, therefore they are at least partly responsible for their actions. If not, then something seriously went wrong with parenting and education in those cases. (But perhaps I'm just too old, and been raised according to different principles than most youngsters today.)

BTW you should especially avoid the US as there the minimum age varying between 6-12 years and in some cases children as young as 11 at the time of the crime have got life term without possibility of parole.

There is something incredibly stupid in this in my opinion. It means a 13 years old child has the same duties than the other citizens (respecting the laws) but not the same rights. When you're 13 you're not considered mature and intelligent enough to have the right to vote, to drink, to drive, to have sex... So why are you considered mature and intelligent enough to go to jail?

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:42:05 AM

There is something incredibly stupid in this in my opinion. It means a 13 years old child has the same duties than the other citizens (respecting the laws) but not the same rights. When you're 13 you're not considered mature and intelligent enough to have the right to vote, to drink, to drive, to have sex... So why are you considered mature and intelligent enough to go to jail?

When you commit a crime, your age, your condition shouldn't be taken in account, because then the justice is becoming unfair. Judge should have the eyes masked, to don't see who they judge.

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:44:36 AM

When you commit a crime, your age, your condition shouldn't be taken in account, because then the justice is becoming unfair. Judge should have the eyes masked, to don't see who they judge.

Justice is fair is the same apply to everyone without consideration of their gender, race, religion or social condition. The age is an objective and universal criteria that can be taken into account.
You didn't answer my question so I'll repost it:
When you're 13 you're not considered mature and intelligent enough to have the right to vote, to drink, to drive, to have sex... So why are you considered mature and intelligent enough to go to jail?

████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:30:17 AM

In my opinion a normal/sane 13 years old should be able to distinguish between good and bad. They don't have to understand the law, they do not even have to know it, but they should know that rape, assaulting others, murder and theft are bad things what honest people have to avoid. One more point. In most of these cases the parents also should be held accountable for not passing on these basic principles.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:28:33 PM

Justice is fair is the same apply to everyone without consideration of their gender, race, religion or social condition. The age is an objective and universal criteria that can be taken into account.
You didn't answer my question so I'll repost it:
When you're 13 you're not considered mature and intelligent enough to have the right to vote, to drink, to drive, to have sex... So why are you considered mature and intelligent enough to go to jail?

You don't need to be intelligent enough to suffer what you deserved. Ho ! I forgot ! Now jails are vacations clubs Roll Eyes...

xslugx

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:30:01 PM

You don't need to be intelligent enough to suffer what you deserved. Ho ! I forgot ! Now jails are vacations clubs Roll Eyes...

WTF? You're completely crazy man, if you think that just go to jail for a few weeks!!!

xslugx

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:31:31 PM

In my opinion a normal/sane 13 years old should be able to distinguish between good and bad. They don't have to understand the law, they do not even have to know it, but they should know that rape, assaulting others, murder and theft are bad things what honest people have to avoid. One more point. In most of these cases the parents also should be held accountable for not passing on these basic principles.

Of course they have a brand moral knowledge. That's why they still get punished.
But they're not matured enough to vote? It means they're not mature enough to go to jail IMO.
Kids are weaker and can't always control their actions. They're easily manipulated too.

Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:33:21 PM

WTF? You're completely crazy man, if you think that just go to jail for a few weeks!!!

Frankly, you've got a crazy man, you burn to death his son and his wife in acid. Why don't we do the same for him ? That's what he deserve ! He will be released after 10 years because there's no more place and he will do it again. Then, if you would have killed him, innocent people would have been saved !

xslugx

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:39:12 PM

Frankly, you've got a crazy man, you burn to death his son and his wife in acid. Why don't we do the same for him ? That's what he deserve ! He will be released after 10 years because there's no more place and he will do it again. Then, if you would have killed him, innocent people would have been saved !

Damn just go to America if that's how you want to live! You'll be satisfied! In the USA you got death penalty, gun freedom and everyone is a good Christian ><

Sorry here we're civilized enough to know that death penalty is barbaric as you ALWAYS have around 5% of Justice mistakes. It means that when you kill 20 men through death penalty, you killed an innocent one!

Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:42:23 PM

Damn just go to America if that's how you want to live! You'll be satisfied! In the USA you got death penalty, gun freedom and everyone is a good Christian ><

Sorry here we're civilized enough to know that death penalty is barbaric as you ALWAYS have around 5% of Justice mistakes. It means that when you kill 20 men through death penalty, you killed an innocent one!

Take probabilities. There's a big chance for someone to commit a crime again. You kill an innocent, but you save 5 others ! America isn't good enough. Their firearmes policy isn't kind enough, their death penalty is to sweet, and there's not so much good Christians there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: