Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 08:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YoYo ฿TC Rotator ᕙ(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿) ᕗ ◄Only High Paying Faucets Survive !!! ►  (Read 2295 times)
apoorvlathey (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 06:42:40 PM

Hi,

Please check my list of faucets.

EarnBits.xyz earn 450 Satoshi after 20 mins with 40% referral bonus
E@rnCoins earn 666 Satoshi after 30 mins with 30% referral bonus.
E@rnBits.Co earn 615 Satoshi after 30 mins with 25% referral bonus.

Rewards changed every day depend on the revenue we generate from ad-network.We share 75% of that.

One important thing faucet is not available in some countries.Sorry for the inconvenience but due to previous experiments we have to do this & please don't try proxies.

It is not available in my country, so i can't claim from it.  Sad

After the homepage getting down for few days, the problem with the hosting has been resolved and the list on the homepage is working fine now.

Cool Go Get Some FREE Satoshis from 'em !  Cool

apoorvlathey (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 04:21:30 AM

Continue earning from the best faucets around. I am updating the list today.

Also a new feature to add your own ref. link to both the list and the rotator would be implemented soon... It would take some time but at last it would increase your ref. earnings without the need to set up your own list and rotator !

Till then, Happy Earning.  Cheesy

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:52:28 AM

Continue earning from the best faucets around. I am updating the list today.

Also a new feature to add your own ref. link to both the list and the rotator would be implemented soon... It would take some time but at last it would increase your ref. earnings without the need to set up your own list and rotator !

Till then, Happy Earning.  Cheesy
can't wait to see this update just to make sure you are building  a system that allows us to rebuild our own ref so after we use your rotator and share it to our friends the ref will automatically goes to our link? good job mate thank you just let us know when the update will happen.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀