Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑☑☑[ANN][BSD] BitSend - online since 2014 [ Core 0.21x]  (Read 384150 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
rus23kav
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 562

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 07:50:25 PM

That is the reason. Airdrops and masternodes are killing coins.
When a coin had a good price, not many could afford to buy coins to launch masternodes, so there are not so many that would kill a project.
As for the airfield, in general we received a penny, 10-12 coins per week, there was no desire to sell such a quantity.
Even if you count all the coins that I received in a few years, it was a good reward, but only at the peak of coin growth!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 07:51:37 PM

Why the fuck is the airdrop still happening? The end of the long lasting airdrop was planned in April...

Airdrop has ended in April, only Limix dev have sent a couple of coins to old participants.

This airdrop that was 10BTS per registered member in a week. Just after airdrop ended, Limix dev sent every week 9, 8, 7 coins and finally 1 in the end.

I see that indeed I got 20BTS week ago which was exactly 11/2/2019.

...Look at other projects, they are burning supply or make big announcements.

Right and we need further development to turn Bitsend back to life, but I am happy to see this airdrop coins because it shows that something is happening and the project is not abandoned already.

I think the most important thing is to get the Bitsend wallet on Livecoin back to work because this is the last exchange from bad once where I will trade anything.

meh, as far as im concerned, BSD could just wrap up, its not like it had big promises to BEGIN with Tongue
the coin was really only just one of a set of coins limx dev made and was really just an airdrop coin, it had no big promises
im sure the dev ran out of funding months ago if not longer, i just wish the "end" would be official, but cryptocurrencies dont "end", noone has figured out how to gracefully do that yet i guess Tongue

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 10:37:10 AM

I think the most important thing is to get the Bitsend wallet on Livecoin back to work because this is the last exchange from bad once where I will trade anything.

I agree with you. Today the bitsend wallet on livecoin is still offline... Deposits and withdrawals are not allowed. I wrote to livecoin support about this, a few days ago, but didn't receive any answer.

Do somebody have some news on what's happening on livecoin about bsd? What if they delist without let users withdraw their bsd (as they did with xmr) ?? Will we lose all the bsd balance there?
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:37:30 PM

Limux guy who allegedly sent out the adirdrop wasnt available at the time coin transactions were made. Someone else did that. Whether that was done intentionally or under coercion is not relevant to the case but rumor has it, something bizarre happened to bitsend team members. The coin had been spick and span until a point when... it snapped and never recovered again
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 07:37:25 PM

Hi guys I am very much disappointed with BSD coins because of I was invested some amount on BSD coins in 2017 at bittrex exchange and few more got from airdrop once bittrex dilisted the BSD coins I have moved my BSD coins wallet but now the BSD getting down day by day deeply,  and there is no good trading volume in crypto market to BSD have around btc 0.0018 for 24 hours.

But still have hope in BSD coins it will bounce back any time for that we need good news for the BSD team.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
rus23kav
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 562

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 09:27:00 PM

Hi guys I am very much disappointed with BSD coins because of I was invested some amount on BSD coins in 2017 at bittrex exchange and few more got from airdrop once bittrex dilisted the BSD coins I have moved my BSD coins wallet but now the BSD getting down day by day deeply,  and there is no good trading volume in crypto market to BSD have around btc 0.0018 for 24 hours.
But still have hope in BSD coins it will bounce back any time for that we need good news for the BSD team.
It will continue to fall until something like a roadmap appears from the team. With such trading volumes it is not possible to sell at all.
Recently we sent another drop for 20 coins, this is probably a profit from masternodes which developers have nowhere to put to, there is no one to sell, which is probably why they decided to please the community.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Cent21

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:01:39 AM

It will continue to fall until something like a roadmap appears from the team. With such trading volumes it is not possible to sell at all.
Recently we sent another drop for 20 coins, this is probably a profit from masternodes which developers have nowhere to put to, there is no one to sell, which is probably why they decided to please the community.

On livecoin there are a few but orders, of course at low price, but unfortunately the bitsend wallet there is still offline, so the only ones able to sell there are the ones who already have their bsd on livecoin. I fear that once the wallet will be back online the sell opportunity will disappear immediately, as those few orders will be fastly filled.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 05:47:55 PM

Limux guy who allegedly sent out the adirdrop wasnt available at the time coin transactions were made. Someone else did that. Whether that was done intentionally or under coercion is not relevant to the case but rumor has it, something bizarre happened to bitsend team members. The coin had been spick and span until a point when... it snapped and never recovered again

hehe that kinda sounds like a cop out Cheesy  i mean noone should be SURPRISED this coin did what it did, we all knew that from the beginning, no?
it was literally ONLY a free airdrop coin, it never had a single use case, why would it have survived?
funny tho people making up stories, to try save their reputation im sure, but dont worry, people will remember this no matter Wink
crypto never forgets

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
AlUz

Activity: 459
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 04:00:19 PM

Yes, BSD had no big promises, but it is 'middle- coin' with low supply and good community!
So I expect BSD will bounce back any time at least to 100 sat!
The very important thing is  when bitsend wallet on livecoin will be online...

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:23:30 PM

Just felt compelled to chime in here regarding some comments I've seen.  First of all, anything with a blockchain has a usecase rather people realize it or not.  It is potential just waiting to be unlocked.  Bitcoin has been used in all sorts of use cases but primarily it has been a store of value, e-commerce, and gateway to other crypto currencies.  And why?  There was no team that founded it.  It was just people doing good things. 

I'm not saying that is what will happen with bitsend but obviously there are some things that can linger and spark up later.  Bitsend, as I recall, is partnered with bitcoincore (btx i think) so that would seem like there are friendships associated.

All I'm saying is that it just takes a catalyst such as some business integrating bitsend and then it's all changed.  Of course, that's probably easier than it sounds but I don't doubt there are still people considering such things in this and other apparently dormant coins.  I've seen coins rebrand and finally incorporate as actual businesses.  It's a maturation of the community and awareness that simply copy/pasting to "fork" a coin is just a small part of getting into the crypto arena.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
gregofdoom2

Activity: 140
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:24:57 PM

Just felt compelled to chime in here regarding some comments I've seen.  First of all, anything with a blockchain has a usecase rather people realize it or not.  It is potential just waiting to be unlocked.  Bitcoin has been used in all sorts of use cases but primarily it has been a store of value, e-commerce, and gateway to other crypto currencies.  And why?  There was no team that founded it.  It was just people doing good things. 

I'm not saying that is what will happen with bitsend but obviously there are some things that can linger and spark up later.  Bitsend, as I recall, is partnered with bitcoincore (btx i think) so that would seem like there are friendships associated.

All I'm saying is that it just takes a catalyst such as some business integrating bitsend and then it's all changed.  Of course, that's probably easier than it sounds but I don't doubt there are still people considering such things in this and other apparently dormant coins.  I've seen coins rebrand and finally incorporate as actual businesses.  It's a maturation of the community and awareness that simply copy/pasting to "fork" a coin is just a small part of getting into the crypto arena.

Well said.
Personally, I think the rumors of BitCore's death are definitely too early.

Crypto is still at the beginning of the road and BSD, BTX and BTDX they stand are enthusiasts with a vision of future applications of Blockchain technology.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 09:29:50 AM

Do somebody have some news on what's happening on livecoin about bsd?...

I agree that the most important question to answer is now the maintenance of the Bitsend wallet when it comes to exchanges because this is the last "decent" one that left.

It is a little worrying that Livecoin support doesn't answer the question but they are known from very long response times.

There are still many shitcoins listed with a lot lower volumes as Bitsend and we don't have to mention that this is additionally a decent project so I hope this is really only maintenance which took a little longer as usual.

BSD, not BTS (for Bitshares).

Of course, you are right BSD for Bitsend. I already edited my mistake, thanks for the reminder.

Cent21

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:23:52 PM

I agree that the most important question to answer is now the maintenance of the Bitsend wallet when it comes to exchanges because this is the last "decent" one that left.

It is a little worrying that Livecoin support doesn't answer the question but they are known from very long response times.

Today the bsd wallet on livecoin is back online! That's great news  Smiley

I didn't receive any answer from livecoin support but they did the work. Probably they just needed to resync the wallet.
AlUz

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:54:11 PM

Today the bsd wallet on livecoin is back online! That's great news  Smiley

I didn't receive any answer from livecoin support but they did the work. Probably they just needed to resync the wallet.
O, that's really great news  Smiley I withdrew my coins yet  Smiley
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 08:42:38 AM

Today the bsd wallet on livecoin is back online! That's great news...
...that's really great news  Smiley I withdrew my coins yet...

I thought so that this is only maintenance, anyways it is good to have the BSD wallet back online on Livecoin exchange.

When it comes to withdrawing BSD from Livecoin, you should remember that: "NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY" and never leave on any exchange more coins as needed for trading activities.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 03:46:27 AM

When it comes to withdrawing BSD from Livecoin, you should remember that: "NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY" and never leave on any exchange more coins as needed for trading activities.
Exactly.
Newbies must read my guide before losing their money by storing them on exchanges.
Newbies - Read before using exchanges or investing
Besides my guide, yesterday an article published on cointelegraph as a warning for crypto newbies: https://cointelegraph.com/news/dont-leave-your-coins-in-exchanges-says-crypto-entrepreneur-who-lost-all-his-assets
"Don't leave your assets on exchanges. Don’t be lazy. I've been into it and learned a good lesson.”

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
AlUz

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:44:26 AM

It seems like BSD is ready to up!!!....
Just imagine what will happen when LimxDev wiill post here and twitter Smiley
gregofdoom2

Activity: 140
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:41:34 PM

Personally, I think so too.
Preparing a new portfolio requires a lot of work, so we need to be patient. I hope it was worth the wait.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 06:01:19 AM

Preparing a new portfolio requires a lot of work, so we need to be patient. I hope it was worth the wait.

Limx dev com online on yesterday but there is no update about BSD latest news, I do not know why limx dev his quite? in bitsend official social media like Twitter, we can see the only retweet for others past few months no news about current status of bitsend.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
NetTime

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:36:03 PM

Limx dev com online on yesterday but there is no update about BSD latest news, I do not know why limx dev his quite? in bitsend official social media like Twitter, we can see the only retweet for others past few months no news about current status of bitsend.

yes I hope they dont abandon
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 »
  Print  

Jump to: